Leftist scum Rene Boucher injured Rand Paul

Attacking and injuring Rand Paul, one of the best senators USA got, breaking several of his ribs.

What's wrong with Rene Boucher? Neighbor quarrel or liberal fascist à la Antifa?

I get the leftist terrorist vibe from that ugly face.

Hows he doing.

Six ribs broken and pleural effusion has set in. Not going to recover any time soon. Boucher is a liberal scum.

wtf happened. How did he manage to do all that.

Don't know if the word "scum" is needed. It's implicit in being a liberal.

He tackled him hard from behind without warning.

fuck this guy.

He should be punished.

is that rand paul in the OP picture?

Rene Boucher is attempting to sell his house right now. He and Rand Paul live in an area with a nice lake, and because of this Rene has advertised that his property has a "beautiful lake view".

Unfortunately for Rene, Rand Paul has lots of trees in his lawn which prevents seeing the lake from anywhere on Rene's property.

Thus Rene demands Rand Paul remove the trees on his own property so that he can make more money selling his house.

Just like a liberal to tell you what to do with your property so they can make more money.

He's a leftist idiot. Honestly with how severe the laws are for attacking politicians you're stupid if you don't kill them. Not endorsing political violence but beating up a politician is probably the dumbest fucking thing you can do because you will go to prison for a long time just because it's a politician. Some retards can't handle politics without losing their mind, it's weird.

what a cunt

If he took the brace off, would he die?

It would be extremely painful.

Paid off by Trump to teach Rand to stop voting against his agenda.

He probably went to get the morning paper and stepped on him.

Probably a Soros funded sleeper who got activated but failed.

>le eternal boomer face

Salt Quality: impotent tantrums.

Why did the guy beat his ass so badly? Getting punched in the face is one thing but if somebody breaks multiple bones he probably deserved it.

I think Rand has been punished enough

>If he took the brace off, would he die?
no but his lawyer would

thats pretty fucking extreme... sounds niggerish id'e say

>You said you loved me Rand!
>Rene...
>I let you in and you treat me like I mean nothing to you!
>Rene, that's because you never meant anything to me, now get off my lawn, no one will believe you anyway
>RAAAAANNNDDDDDD!!!

And thats how it happened.

COMMIES ALL!

PHYSICALLY REMOVE!

The right-wing asshurt in this thread sustains me

Is this Bobby Boucher's dad?

A black dick in your anus will sustain you when your agenda is competed.

Oh, forgot, that's part of your agenda.

*completed.

Is this Rand in picture plz confirm

Rand in the picture

>What's wrong with Rene Boucher?
Like any screaming autist on the left, he finds it difficult to put into words why his point of view is correct, particularly when confronted with facts and statistics that seem to contradict it. Having to think critically about such things can be deeply upsetting for the common liberal. Similar to how an autistic child might bang his head against the wall or start knocking over furniture when he can't verbally express his thoughts or opinions, a liberal will often respond to challenges to their world view by lashing out at those they perceive as threatening their world view.

Joke's on you white boy, I'm already black

Why I'm I not surprised. But your white comrades are even more despicable.

I find it extremely hard to believe that he got 6 broken ribs just from being tackled.

I think Rene Boucher
should hang from the closet tree,
like the old days!

If he lives near your neighborhood,
and you see shit breed walking,
tag his ass on the face with a L!

No, that's Roberto Boucher.

>Rene Boucher
Another fucking frog...

You’re confusing fascism with anti fascism dinesh

Liberals are more and more using the methods and mannerisms of the old fascists.

I hope they are giving rand lots of onions.

>>If he took the brace off, would he die?
>no but his lawyer would
Ha many chuckles.

imagine being such a manlet that the smallest fall sends you to hospital to fight for your life.

Here’s the real story,

The randlet was mowing his lawn and got not one but several blades of grass on Rene “manlet mangler” Boucher’s lawn, this violating the NAP.

Rene was well within his rights to kill Rand, enslave his family and salt his fields. But as he is merciful he simply put the aggressor back where he belongs.

Why are US Senators so vulnerable to attack by random people?
Why is no one talking about Leftist violence?

Historically it's the Left that is violent. I wonder why they want to take all of our guns.

this is fourth degree assault

if this was done to obama there would be publice beheadings

How does somebody get their ass kicked by a Frenchman?

I don't get that.

If this is 4th grade assault I wonder what injuries are needed on the victim for a 1st grade assault. Must be a liberal prosecutor. I wonder who it is.

he got tackled from behind while he was mowing his lawn you nigger lover

Paul was porking his wife. Fucked her in the ass till she bled out.

Blocks your path!

"coincidentally" this happened after he said the Fed should be audited

IF BASED RAND DIES
EVERYONE MUST LOCK AND LOAD

Rand is a national trasure on par with Trump. If you lose him you're lost.

Rand Paul is a garbage lolbert kike anyway. He probably tried to convince his neighbor to stop cucking him and got beat.

Not bad

He's the only one besides Trump and maybe Cruz that honestly want to save you from becoming a totalitarian allpowerful State.

Does he support re-instating the aristocracy and deporting nonwhites? No, so he can get fucked.

lolbertarianism is pleb bourgeoisie degeneracy

sucks he didnt die. I bet he loves obamacare now.

Obviously, this was not because of his mansion, this is just the facade:

Some rich cunt, shilling for the globalist democrat mega rich sponsor, decided it was time to hurt Rand, and he did trough his neighbor.

A totalitarian police state where e.g. someone like Obama can spy on phone calls made by his political opponent or the IRS persecure Republicans is not a country you want to live in. Rand is the most prominent resistance to that.