>Some liberal senator #2
>Some liberal senator #3
>Some liberal actor #1
>Some liberal actor #2
>Some liberal actor #3
>Some kike author #1
>Some kike author #2
>Some kike author #3

Well /pol, who will it be? Some Kike Author #3 or perhaps Kim Jung Un?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8kH5C6OqcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kim is the only relevant on on that list desu

It's gonna be #MeToo. The fix is fucking in. It's one of the few options that has the "yes" button shifted down a line so people who only click "no" are very likely to click "yes" on it.

Time will announce the POTY the week of the Alabama special election. They want that issue to be all over newsstands in Alabama when people are going to vote. It's all they're doing and it's fucking blatant.

Why wont you say Trump?

Honestly we should be voting Yes on everything EXCEPT #MeToo, Dreamers, Carmen Cruz, Clinton, Kimmel, and Kaepernick. I'm reasonably certain they're discounting votes from people who say "No" to everything.

Please fucking do not let #MeToo win this.

Gov of Puerto Rico
ESPN anchor who talked shit about Trump
Angela Merkel
Ariana Grande (WHY?)
Colin Kaepernik
"The Dreamers" (cause the poor immigrants don't have the same touch)
James Comey
Jeff Bezos (owns Washington Post)
Jimmy Kimmel
Justin Trudeau (when was the last time anyone even talked about a single policy this faggot has passed)
Mark Zuckerberg
#Me Too
Director of "Wonder Woman"
Pope Francis

It's just a fucking who's who of idiots who hate Trump

3 days for the entire fucking company to announce after the winner has won

can you say JEWS?

The percentage-ratio is just there to hide the raw numbers so they can fudge them if necessary.

I only remember like 2 or maybe 3 people that don't hate Trump. Probably just thrown in there for the sake of disproving bias... yet none of them even have remote chance of winning apparently.

I fucking hate Cuckminister Trudeau.

Remember "liberal arts" is just a pc name for "black magic"

Every fucking year. The Reader's Choice POTY is different from Time's POTY, you goddamn retards. They pick the POTY. It's not a poll open to the public.

Pretty sure it's just spreading your classes across multiple subjects to waste your money with a useless degree nobody will respect; all under the guise of "trying everything to see what you like".

Probably less useful than black magic.

The fuck has Hillary done this year that's of any relevance?

Liberal Arts isn't bad inherently, the issue is that it was simply easier for the neo-marxists to set up shop there than in STEM, because STEM is more rigorous in terms of it's content control.

Taylor Swift, obviously; she's currently leading.

I can only imagine the left blowing up at her, despite being a woman, because of the right meming her as a Nazi-Queen-whatever ironically worshiping her.

right after the election they jumped on white women for voting majority Trump, they're doing the same shit to Taylor for remaining silent on politics; it's a 'with us or against us' attitude

trump was winning last night, they reset it this morning.

fuck them, who really gives a shit anyway? if it is not trump, its bullshit anyway and everyone knows it.

John McCain will win. He will also die the day the issue comes out. Check'em.

Time poll is rigged the yes button lowers to no on only the people they want to push

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=-8kH5C6OqcQ

She wrote a book. Maybe they'll attribute the inauguration marches to her?

Stephen Paddock

It's gonna be #MeToo. Time wants to ensure the Roy Moore controversy gets brought back to the fore as soon as the special election kicks off. They want to have every Alabama supermarket checkout aisle telling women that he's evil.

It's a mindfuck. They rig the vote - the no button jumps around for the #metoo one.

Then they rig the results guaranteed. Trump was 26 percent yesterday today hes 6%. Still in second place behind Swift at 7%.

Bunch of silly faggots probably voting no for everybody except hillary.

AND PUERTO SHITHOLES MAYOR?

She was incompetent and put politics above her people, killing some of them. PERSON OF THE YEAR lol time magazine is a picece of kike trash

I could see it being a victim/metoo/hollywood

nice try but no cigar

black magic is actually more useful

The best part is when she went and got a bunch of gay-ass t-shirts printed that said "help us were dying" or something totally fucking retarded like that.

Who the fuck that is legitimately dying and in dire straits with no fucking hope and no utilities and no civil order has time to go get a fucking t-shirt printed just for such a special occasion. Bitch should have been tied to a beam and flung into the ocean for that.

I hope you morons know that they are filtering you out by who is voting for swift.

i voted for Tay, Trump and Kim Jung Un only

god damn it, it should be Seth Rich. Fuck Time magazine - did you know they just named the nike sports muslim head dress as one of the top 25 inventions of 2017?

Fuck them.

Guys, don't forget to pronounce #metoo as POUND ME TOO when it wins!

Kek

You forgot to mention the shitlib pop stars.

And why is that even an option? A hashtag is not a person.

>a 'with us or against us' attitude

They peddle their own brand of fascism. It's more crypto fascism with down syndrome, as they don't even seem to be self aware.

These niggers said that Anita Sarkeesian was one of the most influential people in the world, even though a poll they put out said that 80% thought otherwise.