If you watch new Star Wars films you're a traitor

Feminism and blackning of white women. Watching Start Wars is financially supporting Jewry, Feminism and Race Mixing. I'm appalled it's a big hit in USA and Europe. Means white moviegoers are gullible idiots or liberal traitors.

If you hear people admitting they've seen the new Star Wars films, tell them what they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Same goes for Wonderwoman watchers. Cuck Feminism supporters, traitors.

I'm done with star wars. Star Wars 7 was complete garbage. Worst movie of the series. The only good thing was the special effects, but that was to be expected for a movie made in 2017. Other than that, it was clearly a movie made to generate as much profit as possible and the story suffered as a result

>she hooks up with boyeda

never saw that coming

This is cosplay from some coalburner and her husband. We should hope they go full blast with the white replacement, white guilt racial shit. Boyega is a hideous, clingy creep and we couldn't ask for a better national face for bm/wf propaganda

Is it okay if I pirate it user?

But I want the world to join the DARK side!

Wow that's hot. It's going to be difficult watching this with a hard on the whole time at the cinema not being able to rub one out to a white women getting BLACKED on the big screen.

Havent seen any of them. Might pirate download cause of effects and pew pew pew lasers but no worries im NOT buying this crap. Not spending a penny on it nor franchise associated with it.
No dvds, games, toys, and especially no movie tickets

the fact that boyega openly hates white people makes this even better

Bogoya has a big ol ass tho

shooped

why would a nigger have straight hair?

Shut up, I’ll do whatever I went and a bunch of autist on the internet won’t stop me.

>the fact that boyega openly hates white people makes this even better
Source?

Nigger stormtrooper

>doesn’t do his job
>steals vehicle
>steals dead white mans jacket
>coward

>mfw I have never watched a single (((((Star Wars))))) movies, not even the original trilogy
>mfw the liberal kike media is so full of Star Wars references even I know the characters and plot.

remember when Sup Forums tried to boycott Rogue One?
And Get Out?
And Google?

It's almost like NEETs with no purchasing power or attention spans don't have influence, who would've thought?

nice armpits

Yeah cause Lando didn't hit on Leia.
Nevermind Jabba.

You are stupid.

Aww he's not so bad I like him

He said something along the lines of "GoT and LotR are too white and therefore not good."

Think the Clone Troopers were all white under their armour?

dunno about hate but he's one of those fellows whining about diversity

Nigger detected.

Lando was a stereotype "player" nigger, nothing more.

yup. Everyone should boycott Jewlywood

He's still young and untempered. His more personal comments have indicated deep seated resentment and racial inferiority issues related to whites. He gets all doughy eyed over white women, mocks and goads whites over twitter, wears "black power" symbols to hollywood events. Dude is a fag. He's great for us.

They were clones of Jenga Fett so they were all mulatto sand niggers.

Notice how the female Luke is a nobody from nowhere

It’s almost like she was picked to be a coal burner extraordinaire from day 1

It’s almost like this was (((planned))) years in advance

That movie was absolute ass. Probably the worst and the guy that played the villain should be fucking fired.

>rogue one is badass AF and the best of the entire series

>moviegoers
>paying shekels to watch jewlywood films
plebs

Atleast the prequels stood on their own and had original ideas. The sequels are soulless garbage.

>Dude is a fag
This. JJ abrams has turned his asshole into the milennial falcon.

Therefore something must be done with people financially supporting this indoctrination. White moviegoers should be shamed for what they are. Traitors.

Fin is the man! I bet she could feel his force.

>adults watching star wars
Sad!

Can you show me your geographical flag???

agreed

The land of ultimate white cuckoldry.

Are you incapable of showing your geographical flag or are you afraid to?

He was like that to start with. Probably part of the reason why he got the part, that, and his megaboon face

Fucking duh. Do we really have to make a new thread on every single blatantly goyimed films?

Just ignore their presence and warn people you care for about who directs/publishes and profits off of them, list their political affiliations along with the obvious subversive message they all give off, especially movies after the mid 90's.

I saw SW7 with my Muslim waifu
I'm still white nationalist

lets see that flag meme boy

SPBP

You should be able to guess. Our Liberal Gestapo hunts down people with wrong opinions on the internet.

Ima kill you

Israeli kike-poster confirmed

Lol, she delivers on the handjob at least.

Come on, look at this picture, how can you make this happen?

Lousy movie, they played it so safe with the plot, took no risks and is was predictable AF. My biggest gripe was with the villains, comically unthreatening with comic book bad guy level motives. The starkiller base was so dumb and the old orders plan was "muah ha ha ha let's just kill everyone because we are evil!" Literally pre teen boy tier plot development

>Traitors
>EU flag
Traitors naming traitors naming traitors naming...

Idiot kike-loving traitor confirmed

muh hooktube we are winning bois I swear!!

Note the body language in each if these pictures, she is closes off or leaning away from Boyega. She is making it abundantly clear she is not dating him nor interested in him. Women can speak volumes without saying a word with body language alone.

Stopped watching after
A forced Jamaican.
I have no intention of subjecting myself to
The last white guy.
#allthewhitesmusthavebeenonAlderon

why do these JIDF losers keep spamming the threads?
do you idiots really think that us goys are gonna be embarrassed into liking ans supporting you?
this shit is going to backfire on you if you dont stop
SAGE IN ALL THREADS

I thought Finn was gonna be the gay nigger from outer space.

havent seen the last two, couldnt care less. totaly over the hollywood jews

I never pay to watch jewvies. Hardly watch them anyway, because of the jewish mind control through subliminal messages.

God what an idiot you are. I can't even begin to understand how your subhuman brain reaches its conclusions.

I'm a big Star Wars fan, But I do get the point of this post. What if I don't pay for a movie ticket or buy the dvd, and instead download the torrent? Would that be acceptable?

I don't approve of the current business model of milking a franchise for all its worth and using basically a factory floor model to achieve financial success after financial success based upon focus group testing.

However... I'm a fucking traitor. I'm going to go and I'm going to see the new Star Wars movie and I'm going to judge it on its own merits. When it fucks up I will call that shit out. When it does something right, I'll bring that up too.

To be honest, I'm more focused on if a movie is good and actually adds to the modern myth that Star wars initiated. I only care when the shit is added in for diversitys sake. Especially when it's done for the sole purpose of gaining revenue.
And really, that's all it is to me.
They add a nig to get more black viewers.
A spic for Hispanic viewers
A chick for women viewers.
And that's it. That is the only reason they are chosen.

lmao and he's short

Star Wars has always been kiddie shit and I saw it in theater when it first came out.

Alec Guinness is right and if you unironically like anything about Star Wars you need to be clubbed into a weeping pulp then castrated and dismembered while still alive for having the mind of a nigger.

The films indoctrinate the American youth (and adults) into SJW jewry. You should not support that, there is enough of it already.

he tweets about it all the fucking time
he mighta deleted some i dunoo but hes some sorta black supremacist

Daisy is an example of a cute ass English girl. Perfect baby mother genetics. It pissed me off watching her with that nigger. And paying money to see it.

Maybe if you make sure no gullible children see it. It may though to some degree affect even a redpilled person.

speak for yourself, I've pirated every film or TV show I've watched in the past decade except for the ones directed by pic related and other nefarious characters.

This
We should make a thread about alec guiness

>cute ass English girl
Another inbreeding mistake with teeth too big for her mouth and zero curves. This is the modern English aesthetic.

Gay jew Flash interviews jew Wonder Woman and talks about how evil whites are at 2:05

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

I'm in it for the force.
I don't give a damn about their political agenda, and it comes off as being blatantly obvious when you see it. I care more about the aescetic practices and coming in tune with the true nature of Reality. I hold out hope that more will be discussed or even presented, but to be honest, at times I feel like they rehash the best parts of episode 5 over and over again.

White Women are nigger loving whores in America

not sandniggers, he is polynesian

Because it didn't and won't happen.

Look at the snout on that ape

I also but the lego toys?u mad faggott?

What irritates me about this picture is the smug ass "we're making millions of dollars doing next to nothing and we're just looooving it" exact look on all their faces.

I'm going to buy multiple tickets just to piss you off

that's what I'll be doing too. I usually have time to watch movies while working on my computer, but I won't give Disney kikes a penny

>tfw he is losing his nigga hair once kissing a white woman

I haven't watched anything in theaters in years except for RiffTrax Live. I still have $100+ in Fandango gift cards

You support SJW jewry, race mixing, liberalism, feminism. You can hardly complain about these things if you support them.

That s a very nice butt.

And when the lead white girl gets blacked by the lead nigger and falls in love with him, who are they marketing to? Cucks?

Dindutrooper and Mary Sue are going to have two half-nigger/half-force sensitive twins, a boy and a girl, as a "hey member that" reference to Han and Leia. Since the Disney canon ditched them having two kids from the Zahn novels and replaced it with the one emo white boi, they're putting the twins that Luke will train back in by making Mary Sue a single mother.

The entire story is nothing but a rip-off of ideas taken from actually good writers (since Disney has rights to all of the old Lucas canon now as well) and from the Jedi Academy novels. You'll see.

>Hollywood insider

If you're white you're a traitor. You will be punished in the end in some way, e.g. your girlfrind being blacked and leaving you.

Shut up, Daisy Ridley is pure.

It’ll have a diversity problem until it’s 95% black. Just like all the other organizations.

he must work out

>my favorite franchise as a child is now feminist, inter-racial, unentertaining schlock

Alec Guinness needs more recognition for his other movie roles, like King Faisal in Lawrence of Arabia and King Charles I in Cromwell, and that movie Bridge on the River Kwai

Why would you want to watch them anyway? They are objectively terrible as films. You'd have to be some kind of 35 year old neckbeard to appreciate a shitty copy of a children's movie you enjoyed as a child when you're a grown ass man.

Makeupapp?

That goes for all holywood movies.

DAS RITE WITE BOI U JELLUS?

WE WUZ JED EYE AND SHEEEEIT

It's a massive success and watch by all kinds of people. The white men among them don't understand what they're supporting or are traitors.

this.. I'll steal it on principle.