>NE Hama Nov 17
imgur.com/a/thmE6
>S Syria Nov 17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 19
>SAA announces full liberation of Bukamal
>DeZ:250 IS fighters surrender in Hawijat Kati island.Unconfirmed:SAA captured Kashmah village, SDF captured Shu’aytat village
>N Hama:SAA captured Harran village(N Arafa)&Hardana village(W Arafa)
>Golan:SAA resumes offensive in Beit Jinn pocket, target and retake Tal Sawadi hilltop from HTS reversing jihadi advances
>Israel shelled SAA positions S of Hadar& 6km of Beint Jinn because SAA was constructing a fortified position in the demilitarized zone of Golan Heights, claim violation of the 1974 truce
>NY Times:US coalition airstikes kill 31 times more civis than Pentagon admitted
>Tiger forces capture Salhiyah town,create a pocked with IS fighters in Euphrates Valley
>6 TU-22M3 strategic bombers carry airstikes on IS facilities in Bukamal 3rd time this week
>FSA disbands 180 fighters from Tanaf due to misbehavior. Others claim US tries to make FSA more professional
>UNSC:US resolution to continue UN-OPCW JIM was vetoed by RU. Bolivia resolution with changes to JIM backed by RU&China was blocked by US&friends. JIM is kill
>Al-Zinki&HTS reconcile to fight SAA, will release captured fighters and retreat to initial positions in Aleppo.
>Hariri arrives to Paris where he met with Macron

Previous >>

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesschau.de/inland/fdp-sondierungen-abbruch-103.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VnptcYpuHXs
askaprepper.com/how-to-hide-from-thermal-vision
modernsurvivalblog.com/security/how-to-block-ir-infrared-thermal-imaging
amazon.com/dp/B00DZ1NFSK
youtu.be/Qbcka-Em19s
youtube.com/watch?v=GTLmzAP_sv0
liveleak.com/view?i=ec8_1511147554
forgottenweapons.com/ak-and-stg-kissing-cousins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Previous

>1 post by this ID
fuck off.

Do you feel that feel ?

That feel that brings a tear to your eye ?

That feel that makes you cry ?

That feel that makes you sigh ?

That feel that makes you wonder why,

have a classic one

All the good ones had to die ?

Do you feel that feel ?

>7 posts by this ID
>out of 12 replies

is that you?

I remember reading about this old German man who shot an armed intruder with his pistol and went to jail because the pistol wasn't in a safe.

That's not an AK. That's an SMG designed by Kalashnikov.

it was the first design of what would become the ak
the design changed drastically over the years of design

d

niggermonkey

redundant

tagesschau.de/inland/fdp-sondierungen-abbruch-103.html
for now government formation in Germany is kill.
likelihood of Merkel gone increased.
no idea what's next, new election would be crazy so maybe they try minority now, but for that the other parties have to vote for Merkel as Kanzler and AFD and Linke sure as hell won't vote for her

32% in january
then 99%
>soon

Why do Germans vote for her anyway?

Wrong pic again, time to name them

user pls i wanted to talk about the ppsh/thomspon/mp40 gun not feels.

we don't, we can only vote for parties

>mfw bosnia is the 3D me
Also stop fucking posting Issam
It's making me sad

Soon mein Freund

Shit/shit/OP
Mp40 and M1 carbine were really good in WaW

I don't speak neo-turkish
What is saying
And why are you saying Merkel will leave
She literally just won a election

He was an old man that did his job and died in the area he succesfully defended for years.
Once you realise this, you only feel happiness.

hmm don't know
the last story that i hear was from an old man that got surprised by 3 burglars at night.
He shot one in the back as they apparently wanted to flee. He must go in court because shouting the robber in the back implies that is was not self defense anymore.
I think he got set free but i am not sure maybe Prohibition.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

I'm glad I live out innawoods. Like my dad always says, they can't testify in court that they begged for mercy if they're dead.

But the only crime our county has is drug use and illegal moonshine manufacturing so it's never been a problem.

wtf am i watching

>And why are you saying Merkel will leave
in case there's a new election it's unlikely Merkel would lead the charge again

AI killer bots. related;

>The United States, China, and Russia are already locked in a new arms race to gain nanoweapons supremacy. Evidence suggests each major player is developing insect size drones, such as the United States Army's recently announced "fly drone," for surveillance and offensive missions.

>Millions of insect size drones...are projected to become the new weapons of mass destruction. But controlling millions of nanobots is difficult; once released, they may go beyond an adversary's boarders and kill indiscriminately.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html

>boarders

test

Wouldn't a EMP knock them out?
Why is that?
Did something happen?

If numbers, bosnianigger dies in his sleep tonight.
Inshallah

Woops

If recurring intigers snus will od on snus tonight
Inshallah

>Wouldn't a EMP knock them out?

maybe. but it'd also knock out the stuff we need.

and it's possible some could be hardened against emp.

No it isn’t. It’s a sub machine gun, an AK42, it was made by Kalashnikov though. It had nothing to do with the development of the AK47, they are completely different firearms. The 47 is based off the StG-44.

EMP and other means to just knock out/confuse their sensors and/or jam their radio signals.

fuck up their sensors/whatever signal interpretation == fucked up drones

>confuse their sensors

that seems to be a good approach. I'm thinking they will read in thermal. suits to hide human heat signature make a lot of sense.

how to do this cheaply? reading about it now..

sheesh.
the sturmgewehr was of course the inspiration and therefore the original.

anyway, i'm out.

Yes just like ie you use flares to mess up heat seeking missiles. This will be a everlasting cat and mouse game in the very close future.

you will always be able to fool technology, where you wouldn't fool a human when all comes to all. It's just technology, not living things

Bye
Also how did those lamb chops go

youtube.com/watch?v=VnptcYpuHXs

It's time to stop! Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down.

kek cheap and easy way to avoid thermals.
now imagine if goat fuckers in afghanistan and so weren't so inbred. Now they could have been doing this since 2001

I've seen this in action once btw, it was the police here chaising burglars with a chopper. Now all off sudden they just dissapeared and they were all going WTF... WTF where they go?

And they hid this material in the forest which they used as cover from the chopper. They were still able to get them in the end though, sending in dogs, which btw also is alive and got one hell of a smelling sensor which ought to be something of the worst to try and "jam" lol

>They were still able to get them in the end though, sending in dogs, which btw also is alive and got one hell of a smelling sensor which ought to be something of the worst to try and "jam" lol

truth. dogs are some badass technology, even in this, the 3rd millennium

dogs can be dealt with tho. or maybe the soviets created super dogs? ai dog hybrids?

best to be 1. out of the way and 2. in a place inhospitable to sensors and animals

= remote islands, antarctica, etc.

I want to die

I was just thinking about how you ever could trick them on your smell. You would need some distraction devices sent off in all directions that would ommit your exact sent a lot stronger than your self and fool them that way lol.

Yeah and ofc dogs can be dealt with though.

Smelling sensor, we actually made that at school believe it or not. Artificial nose as we called it, rather primitive ofc though. These things will come in the future both a smell distraction device and powerful smelling sensors lol

Sound you know you can already remove, you just need a device that ommits the "reverse wave" you are making and they cancel each other out.

I remember years ago too they were making these cloakign devices, to cancel out all visual on you. Haven't heard about it in years though, eventually is going to become good that one too. So you are lit invisible to any eye or camera.

I don't remember how this one worked even actually. If it was tons of tiny diods or something showing exactly what was behind you. Some real predator tier shit. It was probably darpa I guess. Invisibility cloak

>In winter thermal imagers are extremely effective, because they’re scanning for warm objects on a uniform cold background – but you can turn that against them. Snow is a great insulator, so if you dig a snowhole in a drift, then shelter inside that, you’ll be very well concealed.

askaprepper.com/how-to-hide-from-thermal-vision

>A simple and effective method to block IR is an ordinary ‘space blanket’ or thermal blanket. They are made of Mylar foil and will block IR imagery

>The foil will block the IR heat signature behind it. A problem though, is that whatever it is that you are attempting to conceal, its heat will either build up inside to an unbearable degree or it will escape ‘somewhere’, which will then be visible to IR imagers. Concealment for the most part will be temporary without elaborate mechanisms to disperse the heat signature.

>For a quick temporary method of IR concealment, throw a blanket over yourself. A thick woolen blanket will help defeat thermal imaging. Covering with a layer of insulation, the heat is blocked (or partially blocked) so that it doesn’t radiate. This is only temporary concealment as the heat builds beneath the blanket, but it may work long enough to conceal during a quick TI scan or Drone flyover…

NEVER

ENDING

NAKBA

>Thermal Imaging does not perform well in falling rain.

!

>You would need some distraction devices sent off in all directions that would ommit your exact sent a lot stronger than your self and fool them that way lol.

sounds complicated

simpler and easier would simply be to get out of the way, and be mindful of one's heat signature everwhile

ofc, if you had something that could really make you the best drug smuggler in the world and lit isolate all your sent you would safe too.

Man just imagine all the shit we're going to see in our life time. You know you often go.... damn I wish I was born 120 years ago, imagine all those great innvoations I would experience. Cars getting on road, motor bikes, air planes, helicoters, rockets, space ships, moon travel etcetcetc. Meh... I was just born too late to experience such great things, and everything is just rehashes of this old shit.

But noes, this is wrong so much is coming.

Pic related is from the artificial nose assignment at school, the dataset used there.
>Now analyse these smellings and make a neural network that will be able to interpet this correct and classify these three different types of flowers

yah we'll have flying cars

>soon
man we should have had those in the year 2000 according to my old comic and psudo science magazines (part my fathers old one from when he was a kid again)

Where is my flying car, it is soon 18 years over due. Reeeeeee

shitposting really tired here, keeping the thread alive at least

we have to survive the apocalypse first

just bought some of these;

amazon.com/dp/B00DZ1NFSK

planning to leave the city/country asap

NEW R&U VIDEO
>NEW R&U VIDEO
NEW R&U VIDEO
>NEW R&U VIDEO

>Liberation of Abu Kamal
youtu.be/Qbcka-Em19s

youtube.com/watch?v=GTLmzAP_sv0

Thanks for dumping your memris last night lads my folder was lacking

still waiting that the little madman start the nuclear holocaust already

np mate

Lord of War was an orright film desu

not as good as the first

Detainee of Assads Saydnaya prison

liveleak.com/view?i=ec8_1511147554

why are u still making these threads?

reasons

I'm here until an official armistice is signed unless another conflict in the region appears

How come the Islam bans the String Instruments?

>How come the Islam bans the String Instruments?
cause its super tolerant, ask the left

StG-44 has very little similar to the AK-47 mechanically you tards. The AK-47 is closer to the M1 Garand in that manner.

>StG-44 has very little similar to the AK-47 mechanically you tards. The AK-47 is closer to the M1 Garand in that manner.
?
Please elaborate.

Based Syrian ARAB army and their allies got rid of the ISIS terrorist cancer from Syria, they dont have a single urban area left.
Now to clear the desert from them, then clear all those kurdish and HTS terrorists.
Souria will remain an ARAB BAATHIST country.

Here is a well written article from a credible organization: forgottenweapons.com/ak-and-stg-kissing-cousins/

Mate, you can see the fucking relation in their design. I'm not going to read your article if you're incapable of putting your own point into words.

Bump

> comparing shitty cheap American meme weapons to superior Russian guns
I thought this was /sg/ and not /ptg/

AK-47 has a rotating bolt locking mechanism like the M1 Garand and the StG 44 has a tilting bolt. Literally in the second paragraph.

Earlier you said
>StG-44 has very little similar to the AK-47 mechanically you tards. The AK-47 is closer to the M1 Garand in that manner.
Yet the only thing you have to support your statement is the bolt rotating?

Mexican wall update
> US President Donald Trump has reiterated his plan to build a wall on the United States border with Mexico in the backdrop of an officer’s death. The American commander in chief took to Twitter on Sunday to stress his resolve to move ahead with construction of the controversial wall. "Border Patrol Officer killed at Southern Border, another badly hurt," he said. "We will seek out and bring to justice those responsible. We will, and must, build the Wall!"

no he has a point
both m1 garand and ak47 had long stroke gaz piston with rotating bolt while stg had tilting bolt and short stroke piston
also the trigger mechanism is derived from the m1 garand one while the stg44 has a completely different trigger mechanism
in term of inside mechanics m1 garand is closer than stg44
in terms of role it was designed for stg44 is closer

Will this stupid jew war be over soon? I want to see the real war when Saudi Arabia and Iran fight

also to add to that the use of stamped steel was the main mechanical import from the stg44

Most of modern automatic rifles has similar construction, like FN FAL or M16.

Iran vs Saudi will be part of the same war. Its a Zionist vs anti-Zionist alliance, with the US and Israel on the Saudi side.

>tr*mp
>we will bild da wall :DDDDDD an we will always stand wid israel :DDDDD
made me laff

If this guy was white, everyone here will blame Soros for what is going on in Zimbabwe.

Kek.

Just because both use pistons doesn't mean they are mechanically identical.

>mechanically identical.
Woah, look at them goalposts fly.

You wouldn't understand if I used any word other than identical