SHIN Evangelion: You Can (Not) Repeat

New information about the final movie came out at Khara's 10th Anniversary event yesterday.
Will post the concept art / translations that was released below.

Nice

An Eva holding a lance in the background

Mari and Asuka's room, Asuka sleeps on the top bunker.

Eva-13 in possession

The WUNDER in repair

The WUNDER examination/medical facility room

And finally, Anno looking depressed as usual

Anno can tell us if this movie will actually be about SOMETHING this time first, or else no one will cares.

Cheers user.

I don't think even he knows what it will be about. They just want to get it over with.

>some people still don't understand the importance of the "+" in "3.0 + 1.0"

Thanks user!

You think it's going to be about the 14 year timeskip?

Thanks user

He looks OLD.

I think it will be that...maybe?

"+" is pronounced the same as "to" in Japanese, as in the title is read "3.0 to 1.0". Consider what that may mean in light of the timeloops theory.

3.0 was a stealth prequel and the next film will detail how the loop resets, before (hopefully) showing Kaworu's intervention at the end of 2.0 saved the world and everything is fine in that loop.

Evacancer.

So she can look down into Mari whenever she wants

4 paths ahead with a black EVA? Is Shinji going to pilot a mass produced EVA or is that a reconstructed Mark 6?

Bioware ending confirmed with different colored ending paths?

And by the way - yes, this is a bit of wordplay quite a few other series have used and it would be known in Japan. The most famous example is probably Rosario + Vampire.

Interesting thought, but Japanese to and English to are pronounced differently.

MARI X ASUKA CONFIRMED

I've been saying this ever since the new title was revealed desu.

I'M SO HAPPY

Asuak confirmed top.

Nice

So it's gonna end with Shinji wishing into a new world instead of deciding to stay like he did in the series.

IT'S LOVE FELLAS

QUEEN DOM

I hope this one won't have that dumb squished aspect ratio the 3rd movie had.
And I hope it won't be 5 minutes long like the 3rd movie.
And I also hope things will happen in it, unlike the 3rd movie.

What if Mary goes back in time and becomes Shinji's mother.

Why else would they have added a dark haired female character?

ITS HABBEDING

shit theory is shit
Mary is jesus mum

Because that's how Sadamoto designed her

>clothes swapping
jesus god fuck my dick

Why do people ship this? Mari is cuter with Yui and has about as much dialogue with her as she does Asuka, and Asuka both has better chemistry with Shinji AND Hikari.

Literally the worst fucking yuriship in the fandom.

They've been together for 14 years, Asuka has Mari's pins on her hat, and now it's confirmed that THEY SLEEP TOGETHER TOO
Mari is the only one who can make Asuka happy.

>user doesn't into passive dom
>user doesn't into friendship turning to love
>user doesn't into ultimate cosy
Breh

Sleeping in the same room in seperate single beds doesn't mean shit though.

HIkari and Asuka, and Asuka and Shinji, have shared beds.

>passive dom
Best niche.

There's only sheets on one bed

To bring the main characters to the special number 5. See,

>passivedom
You mean the worst sort of dom?
>friendship turning into love
You mean Hikari and Asuka?
>ultimate cosy
You mean Shinji and Kaworu?

Mari is an awful character.
I hate that kind of faggot that's always cracking jokes and smartass witty remarks even in serious life-or-death situations like they came straight out of a hollywood movie.
What do they call this kind of character? "Poochy"?
And what was the fucking point of her existence?

Because only one person is sleeping at the moment. You don't leave your sheets out on a bunk all day like some kinda slob, do you?

>You mean the worst sort of dom?
You have low tier kinks.

>You mean Hikari and Asuka?
Hikari has been dead for 14 years.

>You mean Shinji and Kaworu?
Ultimate end-game, not ultimate cosy.

Eat a dick salty sam

>bed label says "Princess Asuka"
>Mari and Asuka don't have assigned spaces, they mix their belongings together or put them wherever
Like fucking newlyweds.

>dumb squished aspect ratio
I hope it doesn't have the dumb 16:9 aspect ratio because that looks shit on my UWHD monitor.

This is literally the turning point for the ultimate Eva ship.

FEELS
FUCKING
GOOD

He just want to direct more Godzilla.

He just wants to fuck Ikuhara in the ass

>You have low tier kinks.
Sorry user, but chokers, agressive femdom, tanlines, light bondage, /ss/ + /ll/, post-coital cuddling, dominant power bottom twinks, stockings, oral fixation, and leglocking during bareback missionary are the only acceptable kinks on Sup Forums. We had a vote on this, did you miss the memo?
>Hikari has been dead for 14 years.
Only in the 3.0 loop, which is due a change anyway.
>Ultimate end-game, not ultimate cosy
I can agree to this.

>dominant power bottom twinks
You should be gassed because of that.
All the rest are excellent, especially oral fixation because mouth play is best play, but passive dom > dom at all times.

>Only in the 3.0 loop
Which is why she went to Mari when Shinji fucked off

>I can agree to this.
Hug it out?

>yuricucks shitting up the thread

What else is new

Deposit the sodium elsewhere

Wash your nuts crotch queen

There's no sheets. That's Asuka sleeping over her left side. You can see her feet.

In a futuristic ship they probably have heat controlled, no need for sheets.

Mari probably sleeps in the nude.

I can't wait for this all to be over. I need to be free.

>not liking the idea of Shinji saddling up on Kaworu to ride the storm and being fucked senseless as Kaworu teases him
You, good sir, are not my nigga.
>Which is why she went to Mari when Shinji fucked off
Well, yeah. But it being canon doesn't make it the best ship.
>Hug it out?
Deal.

Where were you when Eva became gay propaganda?

Hikari was too upright to fall into lesbianism.

If she's still alive, she's probably a hermit drinking heavily over the death of Touji

I dunno. 1994 was a long time ago.

>Mari probably sleeps in the nude.
I'm listening.

>You, good sir, are not my nigga.
So be it. Reciprocation is where it's at.

>Well, yeah. But it being canon doesn't make it the best ship.
An understandable opinion.

>Deal.
Bring it in user.

Shut up I liked that and I would totally go to see their show when they went on local tour.

I agree though. The writing is shitty in general in both movies, and Mari stands out because being original character she contains nothing but shit writing.

So Mari being there just to have a new character wasn't enough. So far she hasn't shown a twist or a dark past or a deus ex machina enough to redeem her existence.

I wish they focused in Toji's imouto instead.

Everything in 1.0 and 2.0 that wasn't either a direct transplant from the original or working towards building up the time shenanigans was shit. Even the direction got worse.
I was autismo level mad when they zoomed in on rei's eye for a split second in the opening scene, and the little gasp she makes when shinji gets her out of 00, and those are only the two that stick out to me. Details, but they fucking changed the subtext of the scenes entirely.

Wait until it's revealed she's Shinji and Asuka's daughter from a post-EoE and she's the one causing the timeloops over and over until she finds one where her parents are happy.

I'm sure she knows how to make her mommy happy.

That theory was debunked ages ago

Too far user

Yup, all she needs to do is get her daddy to loosen up and plow mommy senseless.

>Shinji saddling up on Kaworu to ride the storm and being fucked senseless as Kaworu teases him

>not shinji and kowarus test tube baby

>they know each other for a long time so both of them are casual naked in their room in all their free time
>except Mari is constantly hard ogling at Asuka's private parts and Asuka knows it

>people still care about this franchise
really? how pathetic do you have to be?

Oh please show us your superior taste

I care about the TV series, EoE, and a small number of the spinoffs. Rebuild can die in a fire, I only keep up with it in case it gets made canon.

after I realized all the DEEP stuff (psychology, religion...) was just superficial bullshit to give it fake meaning and depth and saw on Sup Forums that the fanbase consists only of literal autists I stopped caring about eva completely

>they sit in the side of the bed, chatting about everyday things, properly sitting like ladies except they are both naked
>Mari very visibly tries to look between Asuka's thighs
>without stopping or even changing the light talk, Asuka suddenly spreads her legs open wide
>they keep chatting in the same way, but Mari's face is getting closer and closer to Asuka's crotch

So what does everyone think is going to happen in the final movie?
I predict Shinji will die in the first 10 minutes.

But what do you watch that makes you better?

And that's why you are in this thread?

Consult

You're losing me user, too blatant. Win me back.

The age almost makes him look venerable

Half of it will be a prequel to 3 and the second half will be sequel theory

I predict user will rage at it whatever happens.

Also, Mari is kill saving Asuka and Asuka calls her a baka.

Why do so many people ship shinji and asuka? They have no romantic chemistry.

Fifth impact. Followed by new world SoL school anime with harem shenanigans in the future past where angels become cute girls and Shinji's father is away on work trips all the time.

Self-insert fags that are too pussy to self-insert as Kaji

WHO FUCKING CARES
random bullshit will happen that will make no sense, will have no meaning
wanted to see what bullshit they have to show
flip flappers is way better than this rotting turd of a franchise

Because of the opposite. They hate each other so it is nice to see them hook up. Wish fulfillment.

He is going to pull an EOE and everyone will turn around and say how much of a genius the master is.

people will look back at 3.0 like they do now at ep 25/26. only the idiots will hate it

They're only shipped in the West, Kaworu x Shinji is still the most popular pairing by a mile.

does anyone even care at this point?