twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best girl.

>tfw it has only 12 episodes
>tfw i love it already so much that i know it will leave a void after e12
>tfw life is just suffering

Read the manga
that takes forever to udate.

I know dude, I know. This has become my aots, I don't want it to end :(

Read the manga only for it to be eventually dropped and your hopes become this chair.

no generals allowed in Sup Forums

I feel there is a change going through Sup Forums.
Maybe my memory is betraying me, but it seems to me that a few years ago Sup Forums wouldn't abandon the current season as much as modern Sup Forums does a mere 6 episodes into the season.
Almost all threads are on the topic of older shows and most of the currently airing discussion is spics discussing DBSuper.

i tried, imo the mango doesnt work as well as the animu does.

aoba is best girl, I wanna fuck her from behind while grabbing her pony tail

Regarding previous thread, while I think the user may be looking into things too much regarding Mio, I also think she may be the kind that while acts friendly with others, don't actually make deep bonds considering her comment here.

Yeah, it certainly seems like we don't talk about airing shows as much as we used too. It's especially noticeable this season, we have a lot of good shit airing this season and it feels like a lot of them are being ignored.

There isn't much to shitpost about there is no RE:Zero to dump everything on.

There's plenty of things to shit post about, there just isn't something as popular as Re:Zero was.

I want Mio to have my babies! 101 Dalmatians style!

4 mins

get in here niggas

Or you know, threads are made after episodes air and not CONSTANTLY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE FUCKING SEASON REGARDLESS IF THERE'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT OR NOT.

Generalshitters please die

You see, threads are most interesting right after there's something to talk about.

Post ASSCALIBUR

thank you cygame

No, you don't understand.
We are not talking about constant threads.
We are talking about lots of threads.
As in, the majority of the threads in the catalog being about currently airing shows.

>bushy eyebrows
>heart pupils

I guess she's best girl now

THICC

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Befriended

Heart

3p

>bushy eyebrows
ugliest keijo confirmed

doujins when

Shittaste

Maya a cutie

How elegant

I WANT TO FUCK THAT PHAT ASS

MILF miyata

How's the sale of the first BD volume? The Japs are now tweeting about Keijo more often compared to the previous weeks.

derp

have we ever seen pussy lips this exposed in anime like this before? I think not

Erect nipple!!

BOOB LAZER!!

>ass eater soon
>Mistress soon
>Hip of Babylon soon
>SSY Nozomi soon

I still can't believe Keijo got adapted, I'm living the dream

>I'm living the dream
we all are

>Japs are now tweeting about Keijo more often compared to the previous weeks

so its doing well, even though the sale may be shit, its still popular right?

Vol 1 might sell

>we live a world where Keijo will still be outsold by other shit LN / harem anime

Miyazaki was actually right.

Just like every ecchi anime, it's not surprising but I couldn't care the slightest

What really matters is a manga boost. Though a sub thousand volume one is pretty sad, even for ecchi.

Depends on manga sales.

oh god

Is this a jojo reference

No nipples, no sale.

Everything is a jojo reference, this post is a jojo reference

I wanna fuck that old hag

the preorders alone total slightly over 1k already ( rankstker.net/index_news.cgi ). I'm curious about how the total sales will be, and about the BD scenes (because they'll be having the bottom-8 test)

No. Stalker predictions are barely over 1000. Stalker overpredicts shows with a male heavy audience and underpredicts shows with a female heavy audience due to algorithm and how they split the predicted stores. It doesn't mean shit though. Keijo isn't going to make any money and never was expected to because it's a manga advertisment.

It's Keijojo

youtube.com/watch?v=wotZMGkR_0M

I thought about Dragon Ball Z, now that you mentioned JoJo (originally, I haven't thought about this part as a reference, in the manga)

mah nigga

I can still remember how hyped I was when the anime adaptation got announced in February, and how the closer we got to October 6th, the more time seemed to refuse to advance

source: twitter.com/hibiku_yamamura/status/801803817129951232

They already started the east west war? Do they plan on spending 4 and a half episodes on it??

(can't upload this due to "Error: Corrupted file or unsupported file type." message)

pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CyCQ2H4UcAA_AF0.mp4
source: twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/801801397276528640

can't watch the episode now, but if they adapted the manga up to chapter 67 (or at least partially), they'll have to adapt roughly 20 chapters into the last 4 episodes.

One episode for each match, and one to wrap the whole thing up. Probably skip the beach-kun chapters and end it on chapter 90. Should work out.

don't know how to download this: twitter.com/tokyogull/status/801822393085722624

I would expect 1 ep each round and one outro ep, seems alright.