How do we realistically save white america?

how do we realistically save white america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white
>america

we don't

start saving up aerosol cans we're gonna thaw Antarctica and try this shit again

>canadian
>human

No, we're going to revolt when the time is right.

You're not even human, leaf.

you're 15 years late at least

>just surrender

I don't know how to save white America but I will do whatever I can to help my brothers in the USA.

14/88

Start listening to Wagner every single day
youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls

it's not surrender if you abandon the land for better
we already fucked up a lot of this land pretty good
I would go for it even if America didn't have niggers just for the sake of manifest destiny
Antarctica is a fresh start
leave them to clean up the trash like little nigger wall-e bots

>Utah
>Not white

1-800-COME-ON-NOW.jpg

If you leave the Chinks would swoop in and just mega genocide everything standing.

good
mega genocide would have been my first suggestion but honestly I'm just not that motivated to get nig aids blood on me

i'm talking more specifically midwest, mt, id, ut, and wy are definitely white

cut your peepee off

you're a good man

ILLINOIS WHITE ????

Declining birth rates are a natural result of post-industrialization. Forced procreation isn't possible, so there's really nothing that can be done about it. The problem is economic in nature.

>implying

Rid the world of the wh*Te menace

that works too
but all the people working on it right now seem like the type to send 50 white/asian women and 2 randomly selected african men to start the colony

Just nuke Chimpcongo and we're fine.

>start nuclear war
>only cities get hit
>seal border

Shitpost about it on a mongolian imageboard.

We need to raise the racial consciousness of our people.

remember to pick your own cotton this time

and don't assassinate the pres who was gonna deport the niggers back home

exactly though
rookie mistakes like that have caused nothing but problems and some are to deep to be fixin

time to start a new map now that we know enough about the game to power level so to speak

Gentrify the cities just enough to prevent another population flight which led to the rust belt in the first place, which will keep the relatively insular small towns and suburbs as they are or were previously.
>tl;dr jobs & hire american
Unless the chinese muscle in further, I swear half my campus currently is chinese.

nuke it