The perfect waifu doesn't exi-

>the perfect waifu doesn't exi-

alien?

Fuck off PTSDguy

A waifu is a personal, subjective thing. It's not a competition. It's not something you can compare.

Said the guy with the shitty waifu

You seem to have used "waifu" to mean favourite female anime or manga character out of a certain series. Oops!

Don't worry, I've got your back. I suggest that you should learn what it means, by lurking more. Alternatively you could visit a a website more suited to your kind, for example r/anime.

Thanks for reading!

I didn't say or imply anything about my waifu. I didn't even say or imply that I have one. Even if I did have a waifu and stated who she is, it would mean nothing for you to say that she is shitty, for the reasons I just stated.

clannad added to my emotional issues. 7 years later it still kills me

Oh, he got defensive about his shitty waifu.

See

>falling for forced drama

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

-/u/

See

What about it? I already refuted it in . Do you have some counter-arguments to share or are you just going to keep autismally repeating what you said?

Everyone's waifu is perfect to them

Nigasa's not even in the Top 3

1.Tomoyo
2. Kyou
3. Yukine

Jokes on you dyke, being attracted to another female is the less females thing on Earth

See

I have a very good argument. You're waifu is shit. It's irrefutable.

>Yukine
Ayyy

[citation needed]

So you have no arguments other than repeating what you already said, which I already refuted. In other words you concede defeat and admit that you are wrong. We are done here, then.

I have a question, did this episode trigger /u/?
I'm pretty sure it was a shot at your community.

>says this while western civilization is in the process of uncuckening itself

You can't refute a fact. I don't need an argument. I've got the truth on my side.

Really, why even bother using tripcodes?

>goes away after giving you your offspring so she doesn't overstay her welcome.

Eh, good enough

The fact is true only if you have unrefutable argument to support it.
Your argument was already refuted and using some claim to support the same claim is circular reasoning fallacy.
Also that user doesn't even have to have waifu which means you are wrong to being with.
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

I do have evidence to support it. His waifu is shit. The proof is in the purin.

>Will leave you as a single father
>Obsessed with outdated characters
>Roach hair
>Zero charisma
>Not just a super senior, but a super duper senior

Weakest main girl in any Key game, and possibly any VN

Provide it

>the sky is orange.
>no it's not, the sky is blue. just look at it. you can see it's blue.
>no. prove it.

>my waifu wouldn't get married to a fa-

You can prove the sky is blue both by using sensors (which has been done in numerous scientific experiments) and by pure calculations. Also the sky can be orange, red, green as well in specific circumstances.
The fact that something is obvious doesn't mean you can't have scientific evidence. Only ignorant uses obviousness as excuse for proof.

Damn should have kept her away from Mexico.

As an excuse for lack of proof*

>tfw everyone hates my waifu

The one who would try to argue against easily observable facts is the ignorant one. If you can tell something just by observing it, you don't need anything else.
I don't need to prove that you're waifu is shit just like I don't need to prove that the sky is blue, or that dirt doesn't taste like chocolate, or that fire is hot. These are all easily observable facts. It's what's called "self evident"

delete this right now

I SAID DELET THIS INSTANT

What's this? Sniper thre

People used the same arguments to prove that Earth is flat. They were wrong.
Actually I'm not the user you were originally talking to and I don't have a waifu, which means you are wrong.
It's night here and the sky is black so you are wrong at that as well. On the sunset it had different color as well.

Joke's on you. I could never do manual labor. Plus, get a dick already. You clearly need it Shamu.

I love dicking your waifu

Hanging out with her would be really boring...

you wish

and so do i

What's with people using the word waifu for every female anime character lately?

It's the normalfag word for a cute girl now, I'm not sure why. I'm surprised it's not in any dictionary yet like kawaii is though.

Sayaka is my actual waifu, you're safe with me, anons.

>-st
There. You missed a bit.

its cool...
she dies either way....

This right here. Objectively speaking, there is no such thing as perfect waifus or best girl of all time. Waifus are not meant to be shared. They're supposed to be that one special character whom you would love to have as your wife, but unfortunately can't.

No idea what you mean. Do explain.

get raped by niggers

>waifu has key aids
>waifu is perfect
Pick one

>user's idea of a perfect waifu is someone who's always sick and ends up dying young due to mystery cancer

She looks so happy and radiant.

There may never be a great waifu, but there's definitely such thing as a shitty waifu

Well, she dies, so it makes no difference

This meme is stupid. And candlejack did it better ten year

trips of truth,
Nagisa's death was a flaw in the story, and consequently ruined all chances of a possibly happy outcome...