Soon We Will Be The Majority Gringo This Is Are Land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeQe_cQm_Nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our* ya fucking idiot.

WALL

haven't have this good of a laugh in awhile on Sup Forums, thanks OP

>Are

No wonder you fucks speak bastardized Spanish.

Prepare to die then Nigger

yes, eventually those states will be just as shitty as mexico currently is.. so congrats i guess?

A lot of fellow Americans will deny this but it's true, even if you just look at the birthrate of LEGAL hispanics they will be the majority

Is this a problem burger stain?

Do minorities get treated badly in America or something?

Sorry but it's gringx

>are land
quality bait

Fellow burger, you and I both no, thats a lie. We are fucked here in burgerland.

no it's just that spics and their "culture" are savage and degenerate.

>This Is Are Land

The grammar checks out.

Spic confirmed.

Doesn't matter really. You can't even do anything with what you have, having more land isn't going to help you. You'd probably be a great nation if you had less land rather than more

Oregon needs to build a wall now. The northwest ethnostate must be created.

China will invade and blow up the poorly developed Hispanic Government

I don't get why you're acting like it's a good thing. You're just going to turn it into a shit hole. And then what king nothing?

beaners can have california if they all gtfo of the PNW desu

might as well just call it mexico and cut it off from the united states like an amputation. then watch it all turn back into the shithole that modern day mexico is, and wonder why mexico sucks.

please rebel, please, I can't wait to fucking kill you fucks

Yeah, you're going to turn it into a giant shithole just like mexico?

Illiterate pygmy potbellied fucks will be destroyed again.

Why do you want more land Paco when you cannot make the land you already have into anything other than a shithole?!

>tfw your home gets raided by mexican paramilitary rebels.

Exactly how I feel, getting beaners out of the PNW will be easy, one of the last places in the US where the majority is actually non Hispanic white. Kate Brown must be assassinated, that is our next goal. The fag governor is doing her best to brown up the PNW as fast as she can.

OP's a faggot but I'm curious how the mexicans will remove the few Whites with their balls intact and guns loaded.
Are they ready for an insurgency?

Please do, 1/3 of the US military power is kept in Beanerfornia, prepare for the slaughter!

Fuck you, beanerfag. We won it fair and square. Now get the fuck out of our country. The wall can't be built soon enough, you spic.

youtube.com/watch?v=VeQe_cQm_Nw

Mexicunts aren't even an ethnicity you're just a bunch of mongrels.

When the white man is gone from America the chinks will invade and massacre every single one of you.

Youre seriously retarded if you think the military installs in cali would join californias rebellion, user

Fuck you sand nigger all the way back to Mexico and the whore house you were born in.

OH HELL NAH! COME AND TAKE IT!

Good thing we are putting a stop to your people and ur degeneracy ur nothing but low iq inbreeds

I have bad news for you, Jose. Even if you vote to leave and do everything in your power to secede into "Aztlan" the other states won't let you. If you attempt to mass a military force and start a civil war, it will be put down just as violently as the last one was. (Unfortunately. I am sympathetic to secession and the Confederates.) Anyway, even if you vote on it, even if you make an army and even if you isolate yourselves from the U.S. We will still be a part of you and you a part of us. The U.S military will wrest control of "Aztlan" and put it under martial law until you apes behave.

You should have brushed up on U.S history before you jumped the border. If you did, you would know how secession movements are dealt with.

>Implying Texans regardless of race would be part of your La Raza shit.

Pirates are taking over Mexico and the southwestern US? This land be Yarr land.

Know what? cool. I like this new demographic.

I didn't word this very well, US military in California would slaughter the beaner uprising and take control of the state.

That is, yet another thing Paco is not considering. Whites aren't being killed, they are simply being outbred our mixed in. Plenty of whites opt out of this and maintain replacement population levels. If they are mistreated they will group together and form disciplined para military groups dedicated to fighting against Mexican occupation.

>implying mexicans are Texans
Unless you're the descendant of the 5000 who lived here and fought in the Alamo you can fuck off with the rest of them.
>t. west texas white man

That's right.
Mexico will soon belong to gringos!

>This Is Are Land
> Are Land
How do you plan on taking over an entire country when you can't even spell?

>Soon We Will Be The Majority Gringo This Is Are Land
>This Is Are Land
>Are Land

fuck i need to use that sometime

ayo hol up

They wouldn't if they acted like decent human beings. Guess that's impossible.

Indeed. You'd see the Whites turn their towns/counties into militarized enclaves and then invite the US military in.

La Raza was founded in Texas.

transports in front of you

My primary point still stands though. If they knew jack shit about American history, they would know exactly what would happen if they tried to secede politically or by force. They would be put under martial law, lmfao. The people may change, but the territorial integrity of borders is protected by the U.S military, which is not something that you want to be fucking with.

Hey leaf, your ass is in this too.

It's literally too late, they've already overrun the wealthiest state in the union, and are coming for Texas next

Sup Forums is completely delusional if they think the Latino numbers are going to drop in America, simply delusional

>tfw am a spic infiltrator living in Oregon
I ain't going back to California

>the territorial integrity of borders is protected by the U.S military
If that were true, there wouldn't be so many fucking beaners here.

Ehh, I have this feeling that if the (((right))) government were in power they'd let it happen.
Other user is right, they shouldn't be here in the first place. Territory conflicts are inevitable with multiculturalism.

Wtf are this Mexican states? Jesus Christ learn how to draw up borders it looks like a 5 year old Downy drew that you fucking beaners

As an aside, we really should have done this after we kicked Mexico's ass.

Nice try paco, your the one who has to go back, I was born in Portland, to actually white parents, not some mex scum that pretends to be white.

>when you live in Alaska and don't give a single fuck what the lower 48 does to cuck itself up
>you have laws that ignore federal cucking in place as well

The worst that will happen is that they don't become wealthier or eventually develop conservative tendencies, and become a guaranteed democrat voting block in mid western states and states that would normally be red, like Texas. Similar to the black population. This could very well happen and it would be tactical globalist victory if we couldn't win over the spics and get them to come to the right after becoming stable citizens.

There would be no war or secession. That is a ludicrous pipe dream. It would be PUT DOWN. Aztlan will never exist. There will be no real La Raza. Armed secession is dealt with via military action, that is what the union decided a long time ago. The people will change, the culture will change, the language may even change, but that clay will be american clay forever. Unless some globalist super state is enacted and everyone is just brainwashed into 1 world government. You can't vote your way out, and you can't fight your way out. The U.S military stands between the spic and "Aztlan" the U.S military is not something you want to be fucking with.

OF COURSE I'm not talking about the negative impact illegal immigration has on our country and culture, that effect is MASSIVE and will be devastating to whites for years to come. It's a very large gaping wound in our country, in my opinion. It is invasion by a foreign culture. It should be fought against. But this Mexican secession BS will never happen. They can't escape being part of the union.

I don't mean that the military stops people from coming in. I mean the military stops states from joining Mexico. I never implied that they would stop spics from coming in, but damn they should be stationed along the border right fucking now. Don't know why the fuck the president isn't stationing Marines along the border, they could be used to execute and break apart cartel supply chains.

(((They))) only let things happen that benefit them or play into their scheme in some way or another. I don't know what creating Aztlan has to do with that. According to a lot of people on Sup Forums (((They))) are already in control.

>I was born in Portland
Nice, I was born in Eureka, California and later moved to Eugene when I was a kid.
>pretends to be white.
???
>your the one who has to go back
Yeah, but I don't wanna though

Without a doubt, I doubt even the most commie State senator in California would publicly advocate for secession.

But once the Latinos run the country, the "American Clay" you speak of will be a distant memory

The destruction of the United States is beneficial to (((them))) once they've bled it dry and move their operations to another, more powerful country (in this case China)
Losing the Southwest would be crippling for the US. I could see it being allowed in order to drive another nail into the coffin.

Once Latinos run the country, they will be recognized by the wider United States as American senators and politicians. If they want to secede, they will have to back it up with force, force which they will not be able to muster.

Also if you actually mean that they take over the entire country, no. That will never happen. There will be a white ethnostate before that ever happens. Once white people as a whole are aware of the absolute and utter tribalism "mexican americans" are capable of, there will be some sort of resistance or response.

>friends close
>enemies closer
the equipment just won't have to travel as far

Its not your land you filthy Mexican never was never will be

>1 post by this ID
sorry all the anchor babies are going home

>mfw mexican girls beat me up

It literally already is. They've been settling it for the last 30 years and us westerners have been trying to raise hell but you east coast faggots ignored our warnings. Prop 187 getting blocked was the final nail.
Thank god our brave military was busy fighting bullshit proxy wars for Israel though. That really helped our nation out.

Two ways it can go, one, the Latinos get assimilated and bleached enough to eventually be considered white. If the flow of illegals is stopped, this would only take a couple of generations. I think this is our best case scenario at this point, there are so many here already that the demographics war is already over, and whites have lost. Unlike most on this board, I think they are generally culturally compatible with the existing country, they are Catholic and like normal Western things for the most part - sports, bigger houses, nice cars, etc. They do have a tendencies towards leftism and 3rd world style corruption, the more recent the arrivals are the worst but it does persist to at least the first generation, hence my initial statement of a couple of generations. The US has a pretty good record with this type of poor, Catholic, immigrant - the Irish and Italian. The Mexicans in particular are more dangerous due to the shared border, Italians and Irish could never physically join their old and new countries.

The other way is enough fresh illegals keep arriving to keep the US hispanics riled up about their blood kin and eventually they all agitate for separation from Washington, likely when the USG is in serious trouble and can put up less resistance. Mexico would be the winner in that scenario as the secessionists would be at a minimum friendly to Mexico and more likely would seek their active protection. Mexico may be a shit hole compared to the US, but don't kid yourself if they were located elsewhere in the world they would be a regional power, think Iran or Turkey. It is my firm belief that this annexation is the ultimate goal of the Mexican elite.

It's not going to happen. Aztlan secession would be put down with the U.S military. Literally why would it go any other way? Do you think that even the leftists want to give up U.S territory to Mexicans? U.S territory that helps them win elections?

You can dream about it being your land, just as you dream about your women being yours.

>white women
>completely neutral on Latino men

Checkmate

eat shit, wetback.

>. They've been settling it for the last 30 years and us westerners have been trying to raise hell but you east coast faggots ignored our warnings. Prop 187 getting blocked was the final nail.
>Thank god our brave military was busy fighting bullshit proxy wars for Israel though. That really helped our nation out.
this

The scenario I'm thinking of is more of a bankrupt USG selling assets or unable to control the entire country as effectively as it once could. Also keep in mind that the moment a secession movement looks even remotely viable, foreign countries will get involved. So it's not just the US military vs the Aztlan lunatics.

It hasn't been your land for a while spic

>muh catholics
>muh materialistic living
They spit on the US flag where I live. You're living in a fantasy world if you think they can be assimilated. That's assuming it's even desirable in the first place.
They will never have what made America great in the first place. They'll sell away all of your ideals for short term gain and then blame you for it.

>SWWBTMGTIAL
What did José mean by this?

>latinos can be bleached over time
no, all that does is turn the whole population into non-whites. mixing between hispanics and whites should be illegal by law.
>The US has a pretty good record with this type of poor, Catholic, immigrant - the Irish and Italian
>irish and italian
way to compare europeans to non europeans, civic nationalist cuck. There are catholic niggers in africa, they surely can assimilate as well as a northern italian immigrant can. cause its all about religion right?

>niggers on here always crying about "muh roasties"
>white men are bigger degenerates than white women
/pol9k/ btfo

Also, where is that /r/asianmasculinity faggot always posting white women+asian men
>gooks rate less with white women than fucking niggers

Please fucking take commiefornia
Please
Im begging you

The issue I think is the language and racial component to their tribalism. They all identify as a non-white race + they have their own religion + they have their own language. The barriers to naturalization are indeed large, and a subset of the Mexican american population will never integrate, I believe.

>all identify as a non-white race
What does that even mean? "Identify"
You cannot "identify" your race. Either you are white or you are non-white.

Hispanic's not a race dumbass

>we will invade the worst parts of the USA
kek Mexicans are retarded

Why should they integrate when they're basically encouraged not to, and even rewarded?
Half the country is cheering the demographic replacement of the host nation. They'd be stupid to assimilate.

>bastardized Spanish
spaniards speak bastardized Spanish
every romance language is bastardized Spanish even english is bastardized spanish, educate yourself dumb burger

Fuck off, pedro.
I'm talking about the US census classification.
It should be illegal to mix races. US whites with US whites, US hispanics with US hispanics, US blacks with US blacks.

Those are the worst parts of the US because of all the mexicans that immigrated here after 1965 Jew Act.
Before that, they were nice.