Hey anons. My wife and I have just been blessed with our second child, our first girl

Hey anons. My wife and I have just been blessed with our second child, our first girl.

While I'm obviously overjoyed at the news I can't help but feel a tad apprehensive. I obviously have some experience of raising young boys from myself and my brothers childhood but I have no such experience with raising girls.

If she takes after her mother at all she's going to be a real beauty, and in a world full of moral degredation and social justice what should be a happy thought fills me with dread.

Any advice on how to raise a responsible, conservative and pure young lady in this day and age?

love & discipline

remove television from home.

>blahahahg? proposterous !! IMPOSSIBLE

if you cant do that then might as well hand your kids over to the Dark Side.

You're a pathetic cuck. Put your daughter in a cage and don't worry.

Kek

edgy

she's going to be blacked bro

>pic-related, her in 15 years

Make sure they eat onions and meme to them every chance you can

We've already agreed that neither of them will get anything but a basic non smart cell phone until at least the age of 13 so removing TV isn't that much of a stretch.

We only really use it to watch streaming services anyway, its mostly books in this house.

Introduce her to Sup Forums early. We'll whip her into shape.

hiding things from her will only send her towards it.

letting her go to public school and tv internet, will lead her towards it without proper education

You must redpill her, make her see with her own eyes.

she must decide to not be fool by degeneracy. nothing more nothing less.

This is a slide thread. You've been baited. Can't you see Israeli poster is deliberately hiding his geographical flag for a reason.

Strong father figure. Don't spoil her. Don't let her play games with you. Bring her up with a strong sense of self-worth. Show her, she can have a great life with a great man, like your marriage should be.

And then hope for the best, because she might go to college and fuck 200 guys in two weeks anyways.

That's my precious little angel you're talking about user! DELET THIS

In all seriousness we live in a small suburban town in Connecticut and plan on sending our children to private schools here so there's hopefully not much chance of the unthinkable happening.

Make sure the school cooks onions for the kids.

>private schools
big mistake

pic-related, her in 13 years

>Any advice on how to raise a responsible, conservative and pure young lady in this day and age?
Either cut her clitoris off or lobotomize her.

Your high-test onion shilling is so gay, Schlomo. Your nazi memeflag aint hiding shit.

If she feels loved and cherished at home, she won't look to others to provide that love, which in this world is not really at all love. Hug her and compliment her often. Let her know she's good enough just the way she is.
>every little girl's longing

I can use my brother raising his daughter as an example. The best way to raise them is helping them find a spark or purpose from a young age.

For example my bros daughter showed an interest in Netball at 10 and since then he made it a point to make it here goal in life get into the national team. Shes 15 now and you can find her either at home or at training. The only time Ive seen her 'go out' is either for a movie or dinner.

Get out of here Mohammed.

Keep her away from Jews, Muslims, niggers, and television.

Underrated post.
Also very good advice.

move to northern idaho. make sure you are there for them so they will be picky and not settle for the first thing that washes up.

Care to enlighten me as to why private school is a bad idea?

Also

>implying I'd ever let a boy put his hands on her like that under my roof let alone "hear her having sex in the next room" no matter his race

This. Painfully simple but efficient. Just what I got from my old man and I'm a right wing, straight shooter with 2 Associates and a Bachelor's degrees.
Not to brag but I want to stress how important it is to be raised in a 2 married parent household. It was paradise........

It's what I already plan on doing. She'll never want for love from me or my wife, but never to the point of spoiling her of course. She'll also have her big brother to protect her as well so that helps.

Even at this stage when she's crying every other hour she's the light of my life. I actually know some father's who are wary of being too affectionate with their daughters lest it be taken the wrong way by some people. I think thats a sad indictment of our society.

My wife wants to avoid "helicopter parenting" but I think if hobbies and interests arn't just shoved down their throats they can prove a great way to stay out of trouble, for both boys and girls.

I guess it's all a question of a happy medium really. Thanks for the advice.

It was for me as well and I plan on making it one for my children as well. People have to go through enough hardships in life without having to start off in a broken home. Why the government so encourages it is beyond me.

Thanks for the advice.

On that subject how do go about Redpill ing a little child?. I want to avoid it being too intense for either of them.

This! Love her unconditionally like your wife, give her no room to fuck up.

This is her life and how it turns out is a reflection of you.

The answer is clearly dependancy on Papa Gov and the (((divorce))) industry. Yall are blessed that you had a stable family growing up and congratulations on the new baby. I cant wait to watch my man be a father someday soon.

this too. we haven't owned a TV in ~6 years

Thank you for the support. If you'd have told me five years ago that I would have a wife and two children I would have laughed at you, now I can't imagine life without them.

I wish you all the best of luck as well. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful mother.

Any advice on how to Redpill your children?

I want to be honest but not scare them. Should you drop it all at once or drip feed it over time?

Awesome user congrats

Good advice

So great user, congratulations.

>shitposting at age 5
> Dora needs to be deported for her racemixing propaganda

Kek

Thanks guys. I thought some good news might make a nice change on here.

My parents split when I was somewhat young, and I went to public school. However, my dad was pretty great but he couldve improved on a few things.

>show affection and positive affirmation (but not too often because it will lose power)
>value quality time over material comfort (your kids need you more than they need things)
>never give up or check out
>teach your kid what real love is, if they dont understand it, its because you failed to teach that to them
>keep anger and rage in check, always, or they will lose all respect as you will come off like an impatient child to them

If model wholesome values, real love, discipline, structure, routine, and tenderless, your kid will try to be those things too. Best thing you can do for them, is to be the best version of yourself that you can be.

*you model.

Anyway, sheltering your children is nearly impossible. Best thing you can do is earn their respect and then model a value system. And show them genuine affection so they wont stray too young. Show them how well your values work in your life, and theyll be sure to try to follow in your footsteps. Oh and keep them active! (Idle hands are the devils playground or somethin? Its true)

Post nudes before she hits puberty

holy fuck, is it legal to trade onion futures in hongkong? so... this is the power of the true land of the free...

God these threads are so fucking reddit it's painful. Sage

I think it's an old truism that children don't listen to what you say, children watch what you do.

We're going to do just that, lead by example. It's one of the biggest pressures of the whole thing.

Thanks for the advice.

teach her young to fish and hunt
that way you teach her responsibility and consequences early on. it will also give you time to talk and bond.
also agree with earlier poster to throw away tv
sport is a good way to keep kids busy, but maybe something like martial arts is better then basketball or volleyball
parading a beauty in front of a bunch of teenager boys is a problem in of itself, especially if its "diverse".

youre already halfway there mate

this

Ammo. More ammo. I have two daughters and two sons. For my girls, there is never an end to the paranoia. Educate them but let them make choices. Too much force will lead them to rebel, educated or not. Say hi to Tyrone in that case....

Drip feed. Don't be blatant. Don't force. Kids are naturally conservative when they have to protect themselves without you smothering them.