Other urls found in this thread:

explorescu.org/2013-aguadilla-puerto-rico-
youtube.com/watch?v=CWBmgg3CBB0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2BWl7mHsY
youtube.com/watch?v=9SJvVW8s_Oc
youtu.be/HnzH15hwt48?t=48
youtube.com/watch?v=QeEEZUx5eoY
youtube.com/watch?v=QESnwxRUxyw
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/NTV_2011/free.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjliJOyn8zXAhUJTCYKHQGiBK8QFgiXATAX&usg=AOvVaw39z6XIw0dDJBgofwiTRv2i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away Bluebeam nigger

explorescu.org/2013-aguadilla-puerto-rico-

One day I saw an alien.

I thought Project Bluebeam was about a simulated false prophet (possibly LiL PEEP), is it actually related to ayys?

It's both.

No such thing.

"Turn the ship around."

I was laying in my driveway stretching after a jog one night and basically saw this....prolly US govt tho... youtube.com/watch?v=CWBmgg3CBB0

>be advanced alien species that can travel the stars
>always be naked

Literally why would this make any goddamn sense

/x/

If I had an interstellar space ship I would totally rock out with my cock out...

Maybe they were seamless environmental suits?

Thanks, I was wondering if ayys are actually just Jews a few weeks ago, but nobody here had anything to say about it. So Bill Cooper was right.

It's like I'm wearing nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Nothing at all!

Come back Myziam

rare photo of aliens in their natural habitat

Ill put it this way OP:

Things will happen that are beyond human comprehension, but they are very much human constructs.

source pls

Why would aliens travel half way across the galaxy to sneak into your bedroom while you're sleeping and stand there looking at you.

If humans had the technology to travel through space and we found a world with a less advanced race on it, what do you think we would do? At most probably spy on them from beyond the range they could detect, and then make contact if it seems safe and reasonable to do so.

Yes. Aliens are demons user. Get right with Christ.

>implying aliens came from across the galaxy
See

Bill Cooper was almost always right, that's why the (((FBI))) killed him.
Get right with Christ, as Bill Cooper did.

I've heard about this image before I wonder is it a meme? or yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn2BWl7mHsY

Cock of gold style?

you had to be in the first thread to truly understand [spoiler]just don't dig too deep[/spoiler]

explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=9SJvVW8s_Oc

whats next nigga?

Have you ever seen how scientists make observations about animal behaviour?
That's fucking right, they observe them 24/7, when they fuck, eat, shit, masturbate, sleep. They stick probes in them; they latch devices on their bodies. If possible, they dissect them.

>Why would aliens travel half way across the galaxy to sneak into your bedroom while you're sleeping and stand there looking at you.

Because they fucking can. They can cross the galaxy; they can do whatever the fuck they wish. Stop projecting your cuckolded way of thinking to the world around you, leaf. Stop presuming to understand the intentions of beings that have a pangalactic society. Your country paid an ACTUAL terrorist millions; stop your yammering and listen like a good soyboy.

Don't have a continuation to it. Take this instead.

Shieeeet I dug too deep..... INTO AN AYY LMAOS ASSHOLE NOW WHOS PROBING WHO

what the fuck

Is that Kek?

>obviously an extra terrestrial race with technology beyond our comprehension would conform to what I believe to be logical

If you mean like this...not so much...youtu.be/HnzH15hwt48?t=48

More like this.. youtube.com/watch?v=QeEEZUx5eoY

What is this?

Best documentary on the subject ever made. Based on a true story.

youtube.com/watch?v=QESnwxRUxyw

Mars used to have a more advanced civilization than Earth.

Did you know Europeans are actually the blue eyed "Gods" that Mayans and Egyptians worshiped? Did you know the Europeans are actually from Mars? They are the leftovers from after Mars was destroyed. They fled to Earth thousands of years ago. That is why whites muscle density and why our body clock is different. Whites are used to Mar's time, not Earth's. That is the reason we are very different than every other race. They literally brought civilization to Earth, from Mars.

Both planets Mars and Earth were given life by a ET Species 'god' with a little G.

This is the truth, believe it or not. This is our history. We need to get to Mars.

Whites came from Mars. Blue and Green eyes by the way. But blue eyes were always royalty / upper class. They were designed that way. Mars was destroyed. A few hundred fled Mars to Antarctica. At the time, it was not ice. A meteor hit around the great lakes, melted the ice and cause a great flood, and they had to flee again to Europe without their technology and had to start over. Under Antarctica is a lot of crazy shit.

I have 100% irrefutable proof the government is actively covering up aliens walking among us. Lets start with Exhibit A, pic related.

> Whenever an alien or Bigfoot is spotted, peoples cameras all of a sudden are from 1960.

were niggers a slave race?

IIRC, that was in the Podesta wikileaks dump and was sent to him by the Taiwanese faggot that sent him weird shit that ranged from loli gymnasts to Antarctica pics....

source please

Was debunked in 1996.
Hesus xrist

true, however if it were filmed with 4k at 60fps people would complain that it looks waaay too good and it's fake

I have nothing but anecdotes, there is subtle hints wrapped in layers of misinformation and carfefully manufactured misdirection campaigns - "extraterrestrials" being one of those elements.

There was never aliens, it was all a cover for the military industrial complex and its out of control research and development.

That's kind of what I'm leaning to as well, to be honest. I'd love to see anything you've found if you're willing to share.

Heres a pdf on "cold energy"

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.teslasociety.ch/info/NTV_2011/free.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjliJOyn8zXAhUJTCYKHQGiBK8QFgiXATAX&usg=AOvVaw39z6XIw0dDJBgofwiTRv2i

An bit of anecdote:

This took place in central eastern Wisconsin.
Back in the summer months August thru July (most activity was middle June), me and several other star gazers observed several high altitude aircraft.

These were not satellites or known space debris, as these are catalogued and easily identified with cell phone apps.

They came in three variteties (that i observed). The first were slowest moving objects, that had a noticeable tumble. These were presumably also the largest and moved 450 - 600mph. The second group of obects moved much faster, moving from east to west and sometimes out right disappearing. These ones would also come in formation, and appear at 15 minute intervals. The third group of objects would appear, streek across the sky like a shooting star and later appear again near where they had first been observed. Still no idea what they were, but they had a terrestrial feel about them.

The most activity wad observed from 9pm to 11pm, and all activity stopped on July 25th. Either they figured out to paint the craft black or whatever it was going on up there was a failed experiment.

O.P.S.A-NGGE-R 420420
-Taken behind the federal reserve 19.11.2017 0710

Fuck mate, it's called trolling.

You never troll your kids or your dog or anything when they least expect it?

Imagine if you had the power to travel across space to troll some retarded species that can't do shit to you.

>Imagine if you had the power to travel across space to troll some retarded species that can't do shit to you.
But why do that when you can just get a plane ticket to america

LE AMERIMUTT MAYMAY XDDDD

this phenomenon happens rampantly. I remember when Oni was leaked for SFIV:AE and suddenly every nip in japanese arcades had 1994 nokia flip phones that recorded in
12FPS 44p

like, what the fuck guys

This pic is tite

The fact damn near everyone has a smart phone renders project bluebeam obsolete.

Can just mass push whatever narrative you want into the phones and everyone will see it.

TO THE STARS ACADEMY

They better not ever let me see them if I'm outside at night

boo

Wtf are ayys

WE WUZ ALIUMZ AND SHIIIT

This

o fuggg

you're gonna get the thread 404d

is this the legendary photo that we could never find

Posting legendary pictures

I am an ayy AMA

Are you a space nigger?

the "grey aliens" are actually east-asians being genetically-experimented on by the cia.

there are soooo many east asians in poverty that they are easy to buy.

the russians, british, us love using east asians as genetic test subjects.

Harambe memes?
gtfo

Technically, but we all are. They spliced themselves into a primate and made a few iterations of us, and we were biologically compatible with them.