BEN SHAPIRO CANNOT BE TRUSTED

The jewish conservative likes to paint himself as some sort of patriotic gun loving American, just like you and me. What most of his loyal fans and the media don't mention about him is that he is secretly loyal to Israel and not the United States. How do I know this? He claims he doesn't care for a closed border policy in the US, yet he loves Israel's closed border policy. This guy disguises his true nature, like the typical Jew. There is a reason why he didn't support Trump. He likes the zionist establishment. He needs to be called out!

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/truth-9.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is a thread that needs to be on the_donald or something. or just spammed in /ptg/. this is basic info for most of Sup Forums

Yeah he like Donald Dump is a Pro-Israel thus Pro-White-Genocide ZOG Jew and Donald Dump has all Jew children and Jew wife and Jew blood from his great grandfather who is DOCUMENTED IN ISRAEL
mourningtheancient.com/truth-9.htm

twitterfags need to be on his ass too.

Yes, spread this everywhere. SPAM it on progressive and conservative YT channels, twitter accounts. More normies need to know about this!

This.

No shit

Have to ask, did you draw that? If so, how long, and why? I mean is the original not good enough for your ass? Too good for you is it?

fuck off Ben.

No fucking shit.

He supported the wall tho

Fuck off ben

Ben Shapiro cannot be tr-

Do you think he ever "accidentally" walked in on his sister taking a shower?

KHAZAR MILKIES

(((accidentally)))

>idc if we import millions of black and brown people who most certainly vote against my so-called ideology

No.

>BEN SHAPIRO CANNOT BE TRUSTED
no shit, he's a jew

I'm so fucking glad you americans notice thta, meanwhile al "newfags"( in "right wing news" youtube channels) mostly praise him as the hero for conservatives...fucking zogs can't see he is closest to an oven-dodging centrist than anything else. As any jew he will mutate at his won convenience, fucking hate how you United Staters use him as a figure to debunk leftists.

NOBODY can be trusted, according to you faggots.

If you want somebody to listen to strong and principled conservative arguments just show them some of Jewpiros videos and parrot his arguments.
Just disregard his retarded foreign policy.

go home leaf, you're as retarded as the ugly kike you posted

Why does any self respecting conservative listen to this little snivelling manlet?

He tried to ruin Trump with Michelle Fields and got so BTFO even (((Brietbart))) fired him.

you,probably think shapiro is a "destroyer of leftists" so you cannot believe we consider him a scumbag.

When I heard him address economics in one of his speeches, he said he believes we should bring in as much foreign money as possible. This really made me question his motives.

I dont see any benefit denouncing him when I agree with the other 90% of his views.

Shut up faggot. Ben Shapiro is the stereotypical chameleon kike and an Israel firster.

>reddit spacing

You are 100% correct but you have it backwards. We shouldn't hate Israel. We should use Israel as a model for a white, Christian ethnostate.

If anyone opposes a white Christian state, just say, whoa, oy vey, you hate Israel then! muh 6 million!

If white Americans still listen to his little kikelet they're not really white.

He said he doesn't care about the browning of America. Now ask him whether he feels the same about Israel.

God damn it you obese mutts, muster the IQ to stand against those who so openly advocate for things hay destroy you.&

No shit Sherlock as if we could not tell his clear agenda is bright as day he wants a strong America so that we can fight Israel's battle's for them.

It's a true fact
You can't trust these Jews
Always scheming
Trixie and false!

Ive never been on reddit