Time person of the year 2017 is rigged

Video Proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=-8kH5C6OqcQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n0XAT4gQk1M?t=140
time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I noticed that shit too...fucking pathetic leftists

what a retard, the yes and no boxes location depends on the description text on the person being 1 or 2 lines

The votes don't matter FYI

It's going to be Xi or the hashtag. If they have any ounce of respect for themselves, it will be Xi. Knowing Time, it will be the hashtag. I'd say Trump, but I don't know if they've ever done the same person two years in a row.

Time has particularly crap articles and cover stories for its American audience.

Pop-psych/science articles started to take up 6-7 pages while important news articles were 1-3.

poltard trump dick suckers mad their neo con puppet is being dropped by people who suported him 1 year ago

Even though the Gitmo story is still in the American version, the cover is what usually leads people in to buy it. Would you be more temped to look at another corrupt mayor of Chicago, or about the detention camp we spent an entire campaign talking about not being closed as promised?

I agree,
I accidentally hit yes to Hillary
the person most responsible for Gaddafi's illegal death!

Anyone?
WORLD Murder Trial for France,Germany and Hillary for Mudering Gaddafi illegally over Jew's dollar?

No Leader is safe,
even you Xi!

Surely you would want such an evil dictator who hurts his own people to be removed from office though.

Just think, in a world without Gaddafi, Libya will have democracy!

I got one more, saved the best for last.

This is the best time cover yet.

>the liberal media and globalists...
Cmon.

what, you actually think it's supposed to be a legitimate contest? Who did you imagine the governing body over the vote would be?

>steve bannon? oh my shit is fucked, I mean are they pushing him now

I don't even know why they have a poll, they already know who they are going to put on the cover. Time is irrelevant anyway, fuck 'em.

it would be funny if they chose kim

They do it to remind people that time magazine exists. Imagine how many clicks you get from people trying to right the vote.

DELET THIS

SHILLS

GARBAGE

SHILLS

LEFTIST

JEWS

DELETE THIS THREAD IT IS SHITPOSTS

Are they that fucking pathetic I think I'm gonna have a annuerism

I wish I had previously bought a time magazine so I can say I'm never buying one again. But since I'm not a customer they lose nothing from my hate.

youtu.be/n0XAT4gQk1M?t=140

moot :/

Bannon came out in support of kikes.
That's why trump axed him he is a kike puppet

time is crap. time is for the low level consumer sitting in a doctors office. you have to read what the elite read. Journal of foreign affairs, CRS reports before the CRS was polticized, etc

While I do not think they did this by accident (read: They did this bullshit on purpose), it's really easy to claim that it was inadvertent due to the way they did it. The only reason that the buttons change is because each candidate's description is of a different length. While Trump, Bannon, and basically everyone else only has a one-line description, Dreamers, #MeToo, and Hillary all have descriptions which are long enough to continue onto the second line: pushing the button down. I guarantee TIME and the other libtards will call this out and use it as a way to say that Trump supporters and republicans will call anything rigged or a setup or some shit.

Again, I totally agree with you that it was probably intentional, but I guarantee they'll use it as an excuse that people are over-reacting or are disillusioned into thinking the dems are against them (which they really are). Don't play into their tricks and traps, in order to defeat the globalists we need to be smarter and act smarter. Work with your brain, not with your anger.

Piss off OP. Everyone vote for Tay Tay

time.com/5026497/time-person-of-the-year-2017-poll/

Their merkel picture is in the trump pose.