Taller men are given higher paying positions, based on their height

>taller men are given higher paying positions, based on their height.
>women discriminate against short men socially.
>view short men as inferior.
>hate them.
>no president under average height since the 70s.
When will heightism be addressed in a public, serious manner like racism is? Heightism has actual consequences where as racism discrimination is mostly perceived.

lol manlets

Heightism is good. It leads to short men absolving themselves into achieving power and doing God's work in culling the dirty unwashed masses every century or so.
We're actually overdue for a really needed culling right now, so the next time you see a young manlet full of angst, make sure to lift your chin that extra bit higher, and widen that smirk into a grin of disgust.

back to sociology class you libtard

Manlets get all the girls tho

>be 5'11

Stop it OP

When will they learn?

This doesn't involve you.

>those pecs
JUST

yea. its the height. not the roids, or the face. its the height.

plebbit

No matter how short and fat I am, at least I'm smart.

I'd give up anything before I lost my intelligence.

>but what about X person who is smart and tall and handsome
Yeah, and what about Y person who is short and fat and dumb.

Things can always be better, but they can always be worse.

Look for happiness where happiness is.

Is bragging about height the “muh dick” of the white race?

Statistically, my dick is bigger than 95% of people who are six feet tall, so why on earth would I be insecure when their girlfriends would choose me over them anyway?

OP is an SJW-tier crybaby cuck

>heightism

While we're at it, let's talk about all the advantages that attractive people get.

People tend to trust and admire attractive people more than uggos.

FPBP

not even a joke here guys

>Heightism has actual consequences

As a tall man, I see no consequences. You realize that your only purpose in life as a short man is to NOT breed, right?

If that's what it takes to save the white race, I'll do my part.

I am a manlet (170cm) but taller than most girls so i dont give a fuck.

Even in the Netherlands 170cm is the female average.

Most people were short until the 19th Century when the industrial revolution really kicked off. Prior to that the average person didn't get as much nutrition, so their bodies naturally acted to having less food by restricting growth during puberty.
The exception of course were the ruling classes: the aristocrats, the knights, the clergy (to a degree, some cardinal or bishop would obviously be better off than a monk).
Imagine you're a peasant in the Middle Ages and the average man in 5'6". Then you local lord rides past and as well as being cleaner and better dressed than everyone, he's also half a foot taller, as are his sons. It would be easy to assume that their line was naturally blessed and intended to be rulers.

People are attracted to height because we've evolved to associate it with high status. It's reinforced into our DNA; you can know more blame women for liking tall men than you can blame men for liking big tits.

On a side note, this is why the "intellectuals" over at /his/ sperg out about "Napoleon was actually average height for his time". Yes, he was average height for a peasant. He was short for an Emperor, and it tied into the fact that he was an upstart who came from a minor house to reach above his status. Hence why the Monarchs of Europe pushed the propaganda that he was short.

If you are on Sup Forums, then you are not smart. Smart people don't waste their time.

20 years ago it didn't but people are getting taller

Anything under 6 feet is manlet. Luckily I have a Ron Jeremy cock, but im still scared to talk to women

Actually research shows that intelligence leads to procrastination/laziness.

lol she was instantly wet

That's why it took me 7 years to finish my arts degree, mum

Without the slant this is exactly correct. All people are born with different traits and abilities - we each have to make our way with what we have. Plenty of tall people are ugly, socially inept, unathletic, stupid, pussies, weak, etc etc. Being tall is all they have. Let them have it.

Im retarded but isn't it possible that motivation and intelligence are orthogonal?

If you're at that party you deserve everything that happens to you.

Guess that's why you always see Hawking lounging around in a chair.

>women discriminate against short men socially
slow ones maybe.
im normal height to not a gimped giraffe either.
what if find interdasting is that many tall women like man shorter then them. i like them back.

Dubya is like 5'9

She's getting a sperm donor, bud.

That explains why I'm dirt poor.
Wasn't this guy upper 5 foot or mid 6 foot?

Tall women know that if they aim taller they are fucked. I dated taller twice out of three.

>was always the tallest kid when i was growing up
>was told i was going to be at least 6'2"
>stopped at 6'0"
>20 now
There's no hope for me is there...

You know what confers even more advantages? people with charming personalities who other people like being around!

>t. stiff, lumbering freak

Technically your growth plates aren't completely closed yet.

same could be said for you, whitey.

Short men your sisters belong to us

your entire country is filled with dwarfs though

I towered over every Irish manlet, shit was weird.

So there's still a chance for me to exit king-of-manlets status?

my experience in vegas

t. manlet

Never, midget. People like others who are attractive. Short men aren't attractive, and that's all there is to it. Fat women, short men? Never, is when it will be addressed.

This height meme is so fucking weird, it's pretty shallow.

Also I don't notice other dudes height as much as I notice other features on them, I don't even know which friends of mine are taller or shorter than me, I literally don't fucking care.

What's funny about this is the manlet in the webm is an actual cuck. Basically he tells the tall guy he's been telling his gf about him and asks him to take off his shirt and show her his muscle. Not kidding.

Shut the fuck up manlet. Go live in a fucking shire with your brethren and leave the real men alone. If you are under 6' you are not a man, you are a fucking hobbit.

It would be strange if they belonged to the midgets

>Celt and Nordic genetics
>"ur dwarvez lol"
I went to America 2 years ago and could count how many people over 6 foot I saw on one hand.

>be me
>be 6' 5"
>blond
>blue eyes
>it shape but not swole
>take new job
>100% remote
>never met any of my bosses face-to-face
>never met any of my 25 direct reports face-to-face
>not even a picture
>promoted to senior technical manger in less than a year
>unheard of at company to jump four grades
>muh european privilege
>muh height
>muh never graduated high school
>muh six-figure salary
>muh oppression of manlets

>the clergy (to a degree, some cardinal or bishop would obviously be better off than a monk)
hey buddy go back to /r/atheism

do you know how long it takes to become a priest? yet a lone a bishop or cardinal, you wont grow taller if you suddenly start eating better at age 30something you dumb fuck

I wonder if these threads ever really fuck with people.

I didn't ask to be 5'4

>potato nigger calling people short
I have yet to see a single Irishman over 4 feet tall. Every single one of you is a tiny angry little cunt that drinks stout beer and slurs your english. A steady diet of potatoes leaves you all as tiny malnourished manlets.

I laugh a lot reading them tbqh. Which makes me wonder how insecure women and cucks must be when they get offended by shit like MakeApp.

>needing to use your hand to count
typical potato nigger

>competing with women for your height
>a leaf
why even live?

I wonder do any of ye have passports

Potato niggers are 100% cunts.

It's not fair. There's nothing we can do. We're just here to suffer.

A taller, bigger guy will get paid more at a job that requires physicality.

ambitious midgets will still claw, gnaw, and fight to the top, though.

>Makes fun of amerifats

>wants them to have passports

this is why you lost the world wars

I didn't ask to see your (lack of) height. Stay indoors for the sake of everybody else.

You'll be okay just eat your veggies

I'm only 5'10, but the rest of family is tall. The only difference and possible reason for my shortness is malnourishment and lack of appetite in my most crucial developmental years as I took prescribed dextroamphetamines since kindergarten based on teacher's recommendations til I was 20. All my cokain-addicted mother ever fed me was pizza and mac n cheese. I may very likely carry the gene for tallness like my 6'3 father. Should I breed or no?

>tfw tall
>tfw jewish but white
>tfw getting ahead

A short person can never be president since the introduction of televised debates.

I don't believe this meme because I'm 6'8" and probably didn't eat a vegetable until I was 21

Where did I say I want them to have passport exactly?

Fuck you, lankie. In the days to come we manlets will hunt you for sport and wear your teeth and nails as our jewelry. We will turn your beautiful long legs into walking canes.

>The only difference and possible reason for my shortness is malnourishment
Soy.

Manlets should becomes traps.
If your dick is below average you should be a trap.
If you suffer from both becomes a sissy.

I only need to be 9 millimeters tall. Anything above that, they can have it.

I'm only 6'0". That's literally average. I'm not a lankie.

I used to let the tattoo ones get to me until I realized what pol was all about. You need a certain degree of personal sovereignty if you're gonna browse pol.

>tfw no taller gf

We should immediately enforce height equality. Everyone should become 5'9". Anyone who is shorter will be drawn until they reach the desired height, and anyone who is taller will be cut at the legs and have their feet re-attached.

You can't have a healthy society without equality. Equality is the only thing that matters.

Knew a guy in HS with a 4 inch cock.

Dude was smart, funny, pretty good looking, and fit. His height was 6'3.

Guy got laid once and didnt even finish with the girl, I was at the party and as he left I 100% saw tears forming in his eyes. Meanwhile I'm a manlet and not only cuck guys but girls are surprises when they see my girthy 7 inch veiny cock.

Are you seriously asking this on pol? Dude your height is fine. You'll find girls who want to fuck you. Just relax.

>only 6'0''
You're over 5'10'', and therefore a lankie. And therefore you have no knowledge of suffering.The point is--you are one of them.
I know we manlets are meme to you--a joke. We are truly laughable. But we have nothing to live for. Nothing to lose. Each of us is just another Ted Kaczynski. There is so much hate in our little bodies we simply cannot contain it.

Tfw 5'9"

Why do you think you're intelligent? You don't type like the intelligent people who post here. You didn't say one thing in your post that was original or insightful. all you did was pluck stale phrases from other people's mouths and mash th together.

I'm 5'8" and have a 5'4" qt3.14 to be married and am quite successful.

Literally have to be amazing in every other quality in order to compete.

I'm 5'10 and I'm fucking a woman who has a husband that 6'3. He's a dumbass and I'm better looking. Pol blows height way out of proportion.

>tfw when I was 5'9 at 16 years of age I ended up in the bathroom with a 23 year old German over 6ft, without fucking heels.
Was a pretty crazy St.Patrick's day.

Thank you. That's all ever needed to hear.

>tfw 6'3'' with an Amazonian fetish
it isn't fair

As an Indian-American in the same boat, I know that feel.

I love this site.

Should've eaten your fucking vegis you lazy little shit.

There's a world of difference between 5'5 and 5'10. It's amazing how many people don't realize that.

i gotta admit my dick moved a bit when I saw those pecs

Really makes you think about women in high heels.

That is the definition of fair, Chad. Fuck off ingrate.

>accelerated breathing

I think she started ovulating.