Republican Pleads GUILTY to child sex trafficking

TRUMP CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR AND 'FAMILY VALUES' REPUBLICAN RALPH SHORTEY PLEADS GUILTY TO CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING, FACES LIFE IN PRISON

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/republican-sex-trafficking-child-trump-coordinator-716348
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/11/ohio_legislator_wes_goodman_le.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Salsa? Saged until you provide salsa.

What race were the children?

newsweek.com/republican-sex-trafficking-child-trump-coordinator-716348

It's fucking true. Every fucking time a degenerate is outted, it's a republican. I thought we were the moral good guys!

Gets the leftists all riled up about child trafficking. Just in time for all the other arrests in their party

Good. About time the fucking pedo scum in government get dealt with.
There are no good guys you fucking idiot, the whole fucking government is full of these vermin, there is no good and bad party either just controlled op

>republicans

>facing life in prison for fucking someone above the age of consent
bravo

FACES LIFE IN PRISON

This is just the plea of the same guy we've heard about numerous times over the past couple of years. It's not a new incident.

fake and gay

do YOUR part
sage and report

But ... but .... Clinton

TRUMP CAMPAIGN COORDINATOR

>The first card in a house of cards has come loose and now his entire administration will go down.
It's over. We're finally going to have a real president with the nuclear codes.

throw away the key

>What race were the children?
it's always intelligent white males, unless it's Podesta, walnut sauce, gross

CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

lmao i knew it was a republican when i saw the link had like 15k upvotes on reddit. they are so desperate for any kind of traction at this point that next they'll be frothing at the mouth over a small town republican mayor up on public urination charges

But ... but ... Clinton

>soliciting sex from 17 year old man
>minimum 10 years in prison
What the fuck

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/11/ohio_legislator_wes_goodman_le.html

Here's another guy.

Its almost as if shareblue had a shit ton of these retarded memes made up, never used them and suddenly said "fuck it, flood Sup Forums with them even if it makes Hillary look like a complete retarded nigger cunt."
Well, hats off to you my retarded nigger cunt, imaginary president of deez-nuts.

Because Sup Forums conspiracies are falling apart and they don't know what to do

Are you unclear how to reply to specific posts? What forum do you hail from friend?

>even if it makes Hillary
That's madam president to you, buddy. You're going to be so pissed when Drumpf goes down, Mueller is going to order his arrest any day now.