i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479999223825.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=nuc3pE22b4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cocona is so fucked up.

Eva

bump/

I want more Pops

We need webm's of the robot fight

Everyone is using this thread by the way.

Fucking ratard can't put Flip Flappers on the title thread or in the OP or in the picture or at least in the name, fucking cancer. You can't find that shit in the two catalogs or in the archive.
Thanks anyway zatan.

>using this as a shitty excuse to bump your thread

Who are you quoting fag?
Also, not my thread and not a shitty excuse, OP is clearly a newfag, Hi OP.
And thanks for bumping.

Was this shot necessary? Really?

It was.

Fuck off homo

Yes

No you're not. You just know the writer changed and so you're actively looking for shit to nit pick.

el peruANO

>>>/nido/
>>>/chispa/

wena nido

>Hidaka was the one to change this time
So what is Pops supposed to be, his donut steel?

Very.

Manifestation of Buu-chan ?

Why do spics bully peruvians so much?

Because they are the Mexicans of SA.

>8 episodes in
>still no explanation at all

Nobody changed, holy shit. They introduced one consequence of travelling PI and now people see it everywhere. But at least you're using your brain unlike this guy

Nice argument, nitwit.

yes. its confimed Cocona's gonna have a fat ass when she grows up.

Gattai!!
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480002059034.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479999223825.webm

Space Dandy was better
Yozakura Quartet was better
Yuri Kuma was better

No.
No.
No.

The out of place fanservice keeps getting even more weird by episode. I wish they stopped this nonsense, it will flop anyway.

Naruto was better.

How do we fix her?

Replace her with Yayaka.

Don't use YZQ for shitposting.

>Yuri Kuma was better

Electroshock therapy

this is actually really interesting

It was to give the viewer an idea of how little room cockona had inside and to also show the seat was made for a tiny person like pops.

It was a parody of 80s mecha anime that had gratuitous ass shots.

Real thread

No it wasn't. Rewatch their Hidaka and Sayuri's first scene. He acted like an ass.

This is indeed to real thread
Time to move out this new fag thread.

It's also really wrong.

Maybe this is what the sexy portrait was supposed to be. We might see a charming Hidaka next episode. I'm already getting a wet spot just thinking about it.

Great argument for once.

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=nuc3pE22b4g

Why?

I like ass, loser

dumb frog poster

Why are you projecting?

Do you not like ass, friend?

fuck off with the falseflag

how?

Damn it Flip Flappers, stop doing things to my dick. I already fapped to hotel scene from last episode. This episode alone has enough material to last me until Christmas.

it's getting stupid at this point

It's ok, Cocona, remember that Papika loves you for you. It's just the amorphous talking.

So wait, this ep took place inside Bu-chan's mind right?

Pretty much.

It was a visualization of the relationship between Hidaka(creator/pops) and Bu(creation/neon city).

uh, no, that doesn't look like a brian at all. brians are not spheres.

and rabbits are not green.

user pls

what's with this subs?

what?

But planets are you idiot.

From /u/ with love

my point is people are saying it looks like a brian.

It's a brain planet. Are you really that dense?
It shares properties of brains and planets.

This.

This

What do you mean?

You know, the subs?

Thank /u/

It's the default font from CR. HS changes the font to a nicer one when they rip from CR.

f-furippu furapp

I just want to make sure this gets read.
Why can't it be both? Artists very often produce work based on things they find attractive, and they can produce breathtaking things, even for people who aren't interested in the same things, by doing so. It's a very personal inner world, that most importantly of all, isn't hurting anyone.

I see no value in attempting to control others like that.

this

Man the fanservice ruined Flip Flap forever, it came down from my top 1 to not even my top 3 after this episode

Stop it Togo.

Tougou please, I know you like middle schoolers in swimsuits.

What a faggot.

Reposting here just in case

This.

:(

DELET THIS

I'm sorry but think I have to agree with that guy. It's just excuses and poor excuses at that..

I enjoy fanservice as much as the next guy, hell I'm probably a lolicon, but I still dislike it when there's no justification for it. I can still watch this show and think "wow that's quite a lot of unneeded fanservice, but whatever...", like it doesn't phase me one bit, obviously it's tittilating so you can't exactly argue that it's unpleasant to see it -

But I don't enjoy how I can't hold this show up and say "look at this, it's really fun and has great animation." I even have friends who are into anime who I would have difficulty sharing this show with.

We all have sexual urges and like to see sexy things, but you have to at least try to put up a pretense of not being a seedy fucker who wants to draw young girls in swimsuits just because it gets you off. There are so many examples of the animators just putting fanservice in cos they just want it there and it does get a bit tiring when it's clear it holds the industry back. Kill la Kill was the same, they just want to draw tits and the western fans bend over backwards trying to justify it as some sort of critique of fanservice. It was nothing of the sort. Even when you look at that MeMeMe! short that could actually claim to be a critique, it's still fucking half-baked and still seems like an excuse to draw tits. It's unconvincing.

The whole animator expo was full of it too. Like Takeshi Honda and Hiroyuki Okiura's shorts. They just did what they wanted so they made shorts full of tits with weak justification. Impeccably animated tits, but tits all the same. They lose their credibility and integrity because of this, regardless of their animation skill.

Everyone is here

Also, why are there so many threads? God fucking damn it.

>weak justification.
It doesn't need any justification at all.

Because this thread keep getting bumped, it should be dead.

What do you mean by writer change? Did Okada pass it off on someone else or something?

The post I'm replying to isn't, though. I'm not going to go to a thread that forked off the previous thread and reply to a post in THIS thread there just because it's more popular. Now I have to go to that thread and reply to that guy's same post from the previous thread. That's what'll happen if you start fucking posting your own posts multiple times in other threads just because you're desperate for people to see a post you made when a thread was in its twilight.

Well after that big post I made I saged the next post and this one.

Sure it does. Just doing whatever the fuck you like is poor reasoning for including something when you have an audience. If you don't at least try to conform to the notion of constructing a work with reason and substance, as I said, you lose credibility. Even the most avant garde filmmakers who make opaque impossible to understand shit, even when they make things that are clearly just the result of their tastes, they usually have at least some sort of solid reasoning for why it should be that way. I saw someone claim this episode is like this because Bu-chan is a pervert. That's fine, but what is the reason for Bu-chan being a pervert? It serves no purpose, it's just comic relief, so his perversion affecting a whole episode also serves no purpose.

>It serves no purpose, it's just comic relief
Good job contradicting yourself, genius.

>It serves no purpose
>it's comic relief

which is it?