YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS

makeup was a mistake

I wonder what the ethno-religious background of mr goldschmidt is?

So beautiful. What a beautiful sentiment. It warms my heart to see so much love in the world.

YASSSS QUEEEEN

So? Nothing wrong with a man and a woman going on a date.

Pure coincidence I'm sure

>demi is a meme dyke
What a surprise

Goldsteinbergsilverfliescherschmidtstein

>Goldschmidt

YASS

Must have a huge dong for Lovato to even bother with him.

This. I was also wondering how big his weenis is. Prolly at least 9 inches long and maybe slightly less girthy than a standard 12 oz plastic water bottle

did linus give you the tip today?!?? :^)

Id fuck her boipucci if you know what i mean

the only thing women know how to maximise is Chad T-shots

which one is the trans?

jej

Someone #MakeApp him

>out trans
Was da?

>demi lovato taking a big tranny cock sextape
PLS LEAK

which is the man???

bitches love it when they have an ugly friend

wait isn't this dude wanting to be a woman, shouldn't he be going with a man

Why do I keep coming to Sup Forums? I can't take it anymore.

lol
not even the first trans state legislator
these liberal non-awards have to be awarded multiple times

Narcissists and psychopaths run Hollywood and the media. They have no morals; only image. Female versions of these subhumans are even more degenerate. What do you expect?

so um
did they kiss or cuddle or anything?
just wondering
are there more pics?

trannies n whores again?

yawn

>implying he's not a transbian like Chris-chan

Why is this a bad thing? I thought you guys just hated muslims and blacks?

So are they gonna release a sextape or what

It a really making me sad to see what my party has become. This isn't a congressperson that everyone is popping Champaign about, it's just a local legislator. Literally who cares. I bet they just convinced a bunch of black people to vote and they filled in all the boxes next to people with (D) at the end of their names, not even knowing it was a tranny.

It legit scares me to see people celebrating Virginia so hard. We're not gonna make it, are we city people?

if every woman is a queen, no one is

>Hands covering her rock hard cock
I'd probably be doing the same.

checked....and FUCKING UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can fap to this

It is very difficult to believe that you are actually capable of thought.

still pretty qt

>women
>collaborating for a successful joint endeavour
>not turning on each other the moment that one shows any hint of leadership or implied superiority over the other
wake me when that happens. Women can't build hierarchies because they can't stand being ranked below another woman in any way, even if the ranking is built on pure subjective truth.

Just wait until half of VA's budget goes to Queer Kids' Stuff.

Can you imagine being this desperate for publicity?

Why the fuck did he become a trans if he's gonna end up dating women?!

Which one is the tranny?

I forgot who demi lovato was and I legit couldn't figure out who was the tranny

Dominican? Puerto Rican, maybe? either way he sounds like part of the Puerto Rican/Dominican stranglehold on Hollywood; amirite?

wait, do females fuck MT"F" trannies?

Dude is like "I had to become a woman to get this close to a broad I would fuck."

At least she has the decency to be passable.

Do women not appreciate the fact that almost every single man-made thing they interact with was made by, in fact, a man? I don't understand how they don't feel humility or shame for being born as a gender that has accomplished little of note during its existence.

Like, it at least makes sense when stupid, unaccomplished men associate themselves with great kings and leaders, but women? Who the fuck are they associating with? Fuck toys to the shakers and movers of the world? That's what they are latching on to? That's what they are trying to emulate?

Maybe Jewish, not 100% sure, can also be German according to his family name.

Don't tell them that. It's like telling a child that the tooth fairy doesn't real.

Honestly, I just got to this website. I have a dislike towards niggers and muslims since they're a problem in europe. I don't see how some basic bitch and a tranny are of any threat to me.

dems are clinging on to basically anything they can right now lmfao

also get rid of that shitty meme flag

Is Linus kinky? His earrings give off that impression.

I've met some girls who really like traps and trannys

Keep hanging around here, you'll get why it's bad soon enough.

The first point to mention is that these tranny lunatics are invariably in favour of importing millions of niggers and muslims to europe and the Americas to ruin white society, in the name of 'progress' which is completely undefined and they dont understand. Trannies overwhelmingly support ultra left wing retardation and just for that alone they're a bad demographic, without even touching upon their massive mental illness rates and the other fucked up shit they do

I though this Demi was bisexual. She's technically dating a man who dresses like a women.

Is this the bisexuals endgame to get both at the same time. Dating trannies?

They don't. THey just like purse puppies.

It's just virtue signalling man, I wouldn't read into it

feminists acceptance of trans people wont last long when they figure out oh shit thats a dude, the disillusionment will come quick

>that neck

trans people should be branded so straight masterrace white men dont accidentally hook up with them

>Pure coincidence I'm sure
Like a clockwork.

Yay!

This. Need pics of Demi Domintrixing tranny whore via strap on.

>still pretty qt
Kek.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

FUCK THIS WORLD!

>Honestly, I just got to this website. I have a dislike towards niggers and muslims since they're a problem in europe. I don't see how some basic bitch and a tranny are of any threat to me
Nice pasta, go back!

So much jewish marxism in one image
>twitter
>goldschmids
>blue checkmark
>pop figure diva singer
>dressed like whore in see-through nightgown pretending to be formal attire
>kind of brown from tanner or skin bleaching. i cannot tell what race it is and what race it is trying to be
>it's probably a jew too
>tranny by its side
>women/insane victim groups
>"SO BEAUTIFUL"
>hashtag new speak shilling pop jew media event
>childish emoticons

MakeApp should be used on all trannies.

What a fucking great body

I'd suck a wet fart out her butthole and hold it in like a bong hit.

They're going to stumble over it for a long time. Feminists have completely embraced the progressive stack so they can't hedge that bet very loudly lest it cost them. There are two things that need to happen before feminists start going TERF; 1) lots of trannies in women's sports and 2) trannies sexually assaulting women.That is happening but it's going to take some time to reach critical mass for them.

Linus looks like a very successful FtM transition

Yvonne Ho is a bigger Beard then this

Fucking kek

I like how they snuck a bunch of trannies into literal who positions in blue stats where the dead vote more consistently than the living and are now blowing it up into a movement,

Seriously though, the left must die.

>she
also
>passable

>Women forced to compete with men can't so laws need to be made to force equal outcomes
>Men put on lipstick and dress and claim they're women
>Do everything better than women becuase they're secretly men

The final shitstorm of this progressive roller coaster will be unreal.

Which one is suppose to be the woman?

$$$$$$$$$$

I wouldn't, your a weird guy.

YOU JUST KNOW

Take the pill my friend your party is dead

>when your face actually looks like a bad shop