Mob Psycho 100 : chp. 97.8

New update today. Shit is going DOWN.

Screenshot grill is you there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOBsirFxTTk&index=1&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiMWBCxUU9s
youtube.com/watch?v=qipXuYcAWDw&index=44&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU
youtube.com/watch?v=NTq0doOy7uc&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU&index=46
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Cw81UeNZo&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU&index=58
youtube.com/watch?v=FyIfKP1ccc4&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU&index=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

15 pages this week btw.

I'm ready

Proper OST download when?

How down is the shit going?

op please give details...

Screenshot them yourself.
I would if I have a phone and the app.

Here's a playlist for the OST, for those who haven't seen it already

youtube.com/watch?v=iOBsirFxTTk&index=1&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU

DRM protection user.

Man I could almost think of buying it

THE OST sucks. Who the fuck are the anons who said Kenji Kawai makes some good OSTs?
I couldn't even remember a single OST that get stuck on my head.

>"Dimple's true character"
>it's that sad as fuck song
Goddamn it. ;_;

I wouldn't say it sucked, I never thought the OST was bad or that it felt out of place.
I liked these 2 tracks, but they are also the only Tracks I remember so I do agree that it was pretty forgetable.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiMWBCxUU9s
youtube.com/watch?v=qipXuYcAWDw&index=44&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU

That's some bad bait.

He's helping to keep the thread alive until screenshot grill gets here, so that's nice.

>Teru's theme

What about it sucks exactly? I'm only halfway through it but so far so good. My only problem is I like some of the shorter tracks so it's a bit of a bummer they're only seconds long.

I have read the newest chapter. The last page was GREAT. Anyone care for spoilers?

Yes. Spoil me senpai.

Remembering the most played OST doesn't mean it's good.

Read my post again.

You said you liked it so that means it's good to you.
The best soundtrack was actually from the PV but they didn't even put it in the anime.

CAUTION: Spoilers below

Dimple and Mob fights.
Very shiny Dimple blasts "God beam" (formerly known as "wraither beam") . Shigeo slowly appears from behind the smoke. Dimple; "WHAT'S WITH THAT DISGUSTING SHIRT YOU'RE WEARING."

That's it? That's the final page?

newfag

That's all?
can't wait

Not that user but I'd like to point out that Dimple is really trying to beat the shit out of Mob here. Dimple redemption never.

ctrl+s for spoiler tags, friend.

Yes I said that I liked those 2 tracks, but I didn't say that the OST was good because I remembered/liked those 2 tracks.

Been waiting for that one for a long time, so many great tracks here

Yes. Dimple finally tells Mob what other people were avoiding to say. It was hilarious because the 14 pages before that were really emotional and sad, and then, out of the blue, the shirt.

Did Mob's percentage change?

Oops, sorry!

He's at 99% right now.

Yeah, that would really be my only problem with the OST (aside from the fact that music from the PVs ain't there). Then again, I'm kindof a sucker for those types of weird, varied OSTs that draw influence from tons of different sources, so I was bound to love it.
One thing I really appreciate is that even the goofier tracks are actually good and seem to have had a lot of care put into making them; in most other anime OSTs I'd just skip those kind of tracks altogether, but here they genuinely make me laugh (on top of being genuinely nice to listen to).

I also love how the Kageyama brothers have a music trilogy dedicated to their relationship:
Invisible Wall
youtube.com/watch?v=NTq0doOy7uc&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU&index=46
Jealousy
youtube.com/watch?v=a-Cw81UeNZo&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU&index=58
Brotherly Bonds
youtube.com/watch?v=FyIfKP1ccc4&list=PLR-i7El1fmAxYO9MUkPRMNDTHET0vWXVU&index=65

Some gud shit rite there.

does the mangaone version have the omake? Can't find it

He reaches 100%.

I really love that set of songs, especially Invisible Wall, but unfortunately I connect the tune more to the flashback with Reigen's first meeting with Mob, it's where it really stood out to me.

Yes. The continuation of the yakiniku party.

nevermind, found it. You buy the omakes via tickets

I used to not really care for the idea of Mob ending up with Tsubomi, because he barely interacts with her in the story, but recently I feel like I wouldn't be happy if he didn't end up with her. It's one thing that he actually wants out of life, and he's been working hard to get that goal. I don't think ONE would put in that exchange between them recently just for Mob to give up and accept what Dimple said is true. Does any one else agree?

Just because you work hard for something doesn't mean you'll get it. That, and people aren't prizes you can "get" in the first place.
Tsubomi doesn't give a fuck about Mob or muscles. He just assumed she was into buff dudes because she said something to a guy once. He was wrong.

This. So many guys misunderstands that scene. Tsubomi just congratulated the guy who won and everyone assumes she wants his dick. People who thought that are as just retarded as Mob.

you know from the start that getting beefy is not the way to conquer a girl, that's the way you get a bitch, and never in the anime Tsubomi acted like one, she just acted plain normal and boring

The real endgame is Mob realizing everything he gained thanks to his decision to join the Body Improvement club. Whether he is rejected or not isn't important.

Well, for myself, I am not particularly wishing for Tsubomi becoming Mob's girlfriend, though that will be nice. School life is not all about love, so I don't mind seeing Mob just continuing his crush and taking his time to realize his dream, while doing other school activities. But I loved what we learned about Tsubomi's personality. She seems to be a kind of person Mob aspires to be, a person who has her own values, who is emotionally stable and socially skilled.

Mob hasn't just been working out. He's definitely become more of his own person over the whole manga. He's not just trying to impress Tsubomi with his body, he's trying to impress her by becoming a better person. Tsubomi isn't even the only reason why he's still in the BIC now, he's also there because he enjoys doing it and being around the people there.

I think being rejected will be important for him. ONE seems to be highly against wish fulfillment, so I think it'd be weird for him to suddenly give him the girl just because he worked out for like 4 months.
That and there's no real basis for a relationship between Mob and Tsubomi other than "he thinks she's cute". But that's could be me not being interested in the love lives of 14 year olds.

> Mob realizing everything he gained thanks to his decision to join the Body Improvement club. Whether he is rejected or not

if he gets rejected he'll feel dissapointed because his main objective wasn't achieved, either way being rejected will be an important lesson for him, if a choice would ever had to be made

bumpin

How much longer until the chapter ends? Not that I'm looking for a rushed ending or anything.

No way to know but I do feel like things are dragging a bit. Probablymore because of the short updates more than anything else, though.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was next update. Mob's about to explode, so it'd be god to give it it's own chapter.

Who's below Mob and Teru?

musashi (bic president)

Musashi?

>That Dimple

I will never understand that picture, is Dimple mad because affection is gross? Does he not like Reigen being buddy buddy with Mob? Is he jelly of Mob? Does he want ramen (he's drooling a bit but why would that make him angry)?

The skintone and eyebrows are right for Musashi, I guess I wasn't used to seeing him stuffed into a corner instead of towering over everyone else.

I want to FUCK dimple

Mob is on the case

>that stealthy Mogami
I like it

where do people get the raws?

The usual place.

The mangaone app desu

screenshot grill died on us ;_;

She might be in the US and it's Thanksgiving today

how can I take screenshots? I have the mangaone app but it doesn't let me?

Aah, that's true.

it's a huge hassle, which is why most people haven't done it yet.

I managed to snag screenshots. The quality is sort of garbage, but I can still post them if anyone is interested.

I'm anyone and I'm interested at the same time.

Ok, post them.

what a coincidence!
1/15

2/15

>15 pages

OH SHIT

3/15

4/15

He looks like a behelit.

5/15

6/15

7/15

8/15

9/15

Truly majestic

waiting patiently for the ost links.

10/15

11/15

12/15

13/15

14/15 the monkey shirt returns

WELP

15/15
omake

All that shit and that's a fashion insult that got him to 100%, BRAVO ONE

>Of all things, it's Dimple laughing at Mob's monkey shirt that makes him go 100%

Sums it pretty well, thanks for the chapter.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY SHIRT?!

100% insulted

The monkey shirt is the new broccoli seeds, huh.

fucking amazing, based ONE