A fucking hashtag is going to win person of the Year

A fucking hashtag is going to win person of the Year
The same fucking hashtag used to distract from the Weinstein scandal

>but i thought we voted for bann-
The absolute state of meme warriors.

Its not going to win. Time will just pick it because they always wanted to write it.
I voted for Tay Tay and Trump and no on everyone else and my vote matched 80%of voters.

Look u guys the voting is rigged we all know deep down that at the end of the day they will skew the voting system for what ever person/cause they want

>A fucking hashtag is going to win person of the Year
>63% no
>21/33
????

The other 32 have even lower scores

THE WEINSTEIN SCANDAL WAS JUST A SMALL PART OF SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT'S LIKE YOU JUST HATE JEWS SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T SEE OTHER PROBLEMS

It's no different than the year they made a "MIRROR" A FUCKING MIRROR, person of the year. Just another way to drive home how self absorbed this population is, with zero self awareness. #metoo is befitting of our current Clown World

Shut up Loomer, ugly kike bitch.

The #metoo shit is anti-Trump stuff. Trump is the person of the decade.

So really, Weinstein is the person of the year

Kek

Poty

Holy fuck look at this lizard. So obviously a reptilian! Practically coming out the eye sockets!

What is this niggermancy? It's so fucking ugly I wouldn't touch it with user's dick. Literally no one has raped that ever.

I honestly can't believe that this is what she looks like. How is it possible that her nose wasn't photo-shopped.

It's still quite obviously Trump, but that'd at least be plausible. Weinstein's fall opened the floodgates for this sexual misconduct firestorm. Considering the political allegations are just getting warmed up, by the end of 2017, it could be the largest story of the year. And Weinstein is a more appropriate face of it than some stupid hashtag.

Truthfully, Trump has dominated the media coverage in ways that are unprecedented in American history and should be the first solo back to back winner(Nixon was b2b, but split the 2nd year).

What the fuck is that a picture of a 90 year old's hand? So wrinkly

>women complain about rape culture
>want to bring in rape culture
is it a self fulfilling prophecy or do women like to be raped?

>when #MeToo was actually just a cry for attention from an unfortunate looking woman who wished she could get dicked and not a stand against sexual assault at all

its both of those things

anyone else find it hilarious that #MeToo is PoundMeToo?

Who the fuck raped that thing? Stevie Wonder?

YOOOOOOOOOOO

HAHHAHAHA

Could Sup Forums just alter this anyway? We got moot to be person of the year and the runner ups to spell out marble cake. At least I think that was Time.

Humanity is a social construct

They stopped doing real polls after marblecake.

holy kek

>show your solidarity with rape victims by uploading pictures of yourself at age 14
>#MeAt14
>pound me at 14

this is some Alex Jones reverse vampire type shit

A sneaky way for Pedos

Took me way too long.

>14 year olds cant consent
>knew plenty of people who lost virginity at 14 with other 14 year olds
so they can consent with each other?

That nose is photoshopped. It has to be. I thought the stereotypes were just an exaggeration meme, but holy shit.

My sides.

That doesn't make it right for an 18+ person to fuck them though.
Also, You shouldn't have sex at your 14. That's irresponsible!

perfectly spaced in the same distance of the pupils and the corners of the mouth, fascinating.

why jew man

Can I get a MakeApp?

Then my suggestion to make 2017 The Year of theGreat Snowflake Meltdown is doable. Right?

yeah I guess 15 is better aye Greece?

yes you pedo fuck

>distract
>keep it in the public eye for months when it could have blown over otherwise

le internet outrage culture

>implying
I'm saying that the age of consent is 15 in Greece and the Greek thinks 14 is too young
barely a difference at that point
really age of consent should be 18

zu1yDF7 #

Ya I’d rape that.

MAKEAPP NOW

A

>HOymO

Shut up, you soy homo