Pregnant with Aryan Baby - What should I be avoiding by POL's Opinion?

I am 5 weeks and I know the basics of things to avoid. I know better than to eat anything with soy I don't want a hermaphrodite or a faggot. I'm also avoiding Sodium Benzoate like the plague. Any Anons have any advice on what to stay away from or even any parenting/newborn advice would be appreciated too. Also, I'm already against circumcision so no worries there.

Congratulations!!! What a blessing

>Also, I'm already against circumcision so no worries there.
top mom

TY haven't told anyone but my husband yet and now my user bros. Will be telling my family and in-laws soon as long as things go well, I have miscarried before at 8 weeks and it was awefull, now I feel super paranoid of everything and just want a healthy baby.

go ask on a parenting website you idiot larping nigger

saging this fucking slide thread

make sure to get Vitamin D, A, and K

>I am 5 weeks and I know the basics of things to avoid. I know better than to eat anything with soy I don't want a hermaphrodite or a faggot. I'm also avoiding Sodium Benzoate like the plague. Any Anons have any advice on what to stay away from or even any parenting/newborn advice would be appreciated too. Also, I'm already against circumcision so no worries there.

Got happy like normie reading this ahah

Congrats

come on, we all know you're a fucking larper, most probably some faggot dressed up in woman's underwear typing that shit.

congratulations OP on your healthy child. Be sure to avoid soy-anything (especially soy fillers) and leeching plastics in baby toys when the child finally gets to that age. Put the crib by your bed, you will be able to calm the child faster and it will help with the bonding process, making familial bonds better and less likely for kike interference later on.

Useful Advice / Redpill:

Don't let your wife be in the car while you are filling the car with gas.

Octane fumes is known to poison the baby in the womb.

Yeah, I've already read lots of them, you know what they do? They tell you everything is fine and not to worry about anything, it is super lefty dominated and really is no help to me at all. people are on this board every day crying that we need more white people more white babies. well here i am , looking to make sure this one survives. thanks

Oh hun I have been there. Miscarried at 5 weeks and 9 weeks.

Wait the full 12 weeks before saying anything just to be certain.

mocking a pregnant woman who only wants the best for her child when he/she is birthed?

Kill yourself. Seriously, actually kill yourself.
Do whatever it takes. Pills, cleaning products, knives, necking yourself. Fucking do it.
You better fucking kill yourself.

Congrats. Make sure you avoid hot showers. Take it luke warm especially until after the first 8 weeks. Make sure you avoid fish too. I wish you tons and tons of luck and happiness.

Onions and cinnamon/olive oil smothies.

I'm sorry to hear that happened, praying for your new baby

how retarded do you have to be to believe op?
You better fucking kill yourself

If you cant homeschool it at least put it in a roman catholic private school, preferable all boys//all girls.
Have no tvs or ipads or screens in the house. Dont let them see you wasting time on a phone. never ignore them for technology.
Lead by example. Yelling at them not to be degenerate wont work, you need to be a role model to aspire to.. you want to instill a sense of pride in being a child they want you to see.

Congrats! Avoid soy obviously and don't smoke or drink. Be HAPPY. Stress can hurt the little one. Do a bit of light exercise to stay healthy, and eat some fish to give the baby strong vitamins, and a bit of red meat with one fat to help the baby's brain development.

Hey congratulations, seriously.

Giant milk duds or gtfo.

thank you, i really appreciate advice like this, I am already thinking a lot about what to do now for baby but knowing ahead of time what toys i should avoid will likely save me some stress once baby is here, I'm tired of getting advice from normies. Just like in raising my dogs I learned that most people will tell you that giving your dog a raw hide is fine and good for them but I don't know a single vet who would give one to their own dog.

praise be. have another soon.

Wow, I'm also 5 weeks along. Due July 20. Not even memeing. So excited! Have any names picked out?

Miscarriages are fairly common desu. It probably wasn't anything you yourself did.

Remember - your vagina will be wider after you give birth. Black cocks will feel much better as a result of this.

Tits or GTFO

kitty litter... has poop poop bugs
> working out too much

In the future, don't let your kid have unsupervised access to the internet.

Otherwise they'll end up like us.

My girl is 19 weeks. Due in April.

Took 23 & Me months ago learned we are 100% white and then got a surprise pregnancy.

Feels good. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I have my wife take vitamin D, fish oil, and a prenatal.

Avoid plastics.

Take your prenatals.

High fluoride intake during pregnancy lowers the child's IQ.

Don't drink fluoride water. So nothing from the tap or anything bottled up with it added. You'll probably be best off to pick up a filter.

You'll have to brush your teeth a bit more often though to compensate.

Post those pregnant titties you dirty skank

>white knighting this hard

Was planning on doing that initially this round, unfortunately the inlaws are coming over for a whole week and I'm heading to my parents for a week during the holidays . Really don't think I'll be able to hide it from either of them, not because I can't keep a secret but because they will get suspicious when they see I'm not drinking coffee and lots of other things etc. etc. Just hoping this one works out and will tell them ahead of time not to get their hopes up because it's so early.

As for post birth stuff, THIS. Separate gender schools for the child, or at least separate for classes. This is crucial for development. You don't want a cuck son worshipping women and doing what they want in class, or wasting his life drooling over them. Girls disrupt manly bonding. If it's a girl, get her the fuck away from boys at school. Any Christian school is good but I don't recommend Jesuit or Protestant schools. After school, ask the baby what they learned. Kids are over honest. If they're learning trans garbage pull them out. Either way, add some homeschool after school to include history and/or culture of your ethnicity once they're older

ty, will do. No hot baths for me

>Go be advised to use formula of any kind

This is only for when women bring up that they are women for no reason other then attention.

But i would realy like to see some pregnant arayn milkers.

Consume lots of folic acid to avoid neural tube defects. Congratulations.

Good plan. Remember to pamper yourself and make your own choices about the birth. Doctors will push you towards drugs and make you feel like you are not in control of your birth.

Post pic of your belly with time date and Sup Forums written on it or you're a larping faggot

think about what "old fashioned" people gave their children: pure silver teething rings, wooden toys, things made out of cotton and linen. Avoid plastics as much as possible - you wont be able to entirely, until you are out of the crucial growing phase of childhood, especially the periods of time when autism is diagnosed. I suspect it may have to do with leeching plastics and phytoestrogenics as well. I wish you luck. It isn't going to be easy, but it is do-able. Eat lots of small fish, like sardines (in water or olive oil) for good fish oils and yes, you can even give a baby who is starting soft foods soft sardines out of the tin. Very good for growing brains. Avoid fluoride, which isn't removed with a water filter - you will need an RO system and if not, yes, I'm going to suggest bottled water over fluoride because fluoride actively makes kids retarded faster than phytoestrogenics which can be flushed out.

Congratulations!
My family and I will be praying for you!

ty, I was planning on doing home school through elementary/Junior High and then half homeschool half public or private school in high school.

At only 5 weeks tits won't be that big yet. Mine haven't grown yet, they're just very sore.

>Also, I'm already against circumcision so no worries there.
What if it's a boy?

Ur Welcome. Have some fun with those.

>I'm already against circumcision

Wow, what a stupid stance.

Organic milk during pregnancy, breast milk during infancy, then never give your child milk ever after age 2 unless it's almond milk. the human body does not need milk after the age of breastfeeding is over.

>hermaphrodite
those are a specific form of chimera. a twin is absorbed by the other twin and they are fraternal twins not maternal twins so they can be different genders. basically 2 eggs get fertilized because the womans body when ovulating had decided 2 is better than 1. happens some times and by pure chance both get fertilized

chimeras are funny and in many cases people dont know they are one. it takes one of a few things to make people know but 100% of hermaphrodites are chimeras. some same gender chimeras can be seen with odd hair or coloration patterns like checker board or wavy lines

Advise??? Well if its a retard just take a hammer to the belly. Good luck otherwise.

What physical features do you and your husband have?

>hen never give your child milk ever after age 2 unless it's almond milk
>t.56%er milk sharter with lactose intolerance

The most important thing is that you raise your kids in a place that is 95+% white. If you don't do this, then you WILL have non-white grandchildren and you may have a daughter who gets slaughtered by a nigger/spic boyfriend or something.

Also, the benefits of this are countless. Better education, less crime, cleaner, better examples of behavior, better economic efficiency, etc.

If that requires you to move, then do it now so they'll be able to live their entire childhoods in one place.

avoid soy based baby formula or foods.

Already been drinking flouride free water from refillable jugs even before pregnancy. Last pregnancy I drank exclusively bottled water but the BPA in it caused me some issues, now I'm only on this water for drinking and cooking.

>almond milk
almond milk is literally hitle-
oh wait this is Sup Forums not /fit/
almond milk is literally hilary clinton

Consider abortion, America is already too white as is, we'll never hit the 0% mark at this rate

What's up with sodium benzoate?

literally this. its becoming all about demographics at this point. if you raise your white daughter in an area with a lot of nigs there's like a 50% chance she'll become a coal burning whore. white women arent loyal to white men at all. its fucking sad man

:) July 22nd for me. Congrats!

Yes, Adaline if its a girl John if it's a boy

I am more jealous than you could ever imagine.

Fluoride is poison for babies and young children. You need to install a reverse osmosis water filter, they cost about $200 but it will raise your kids IQ by about 10 points.

I should rephrase what I said. Breast milk is okay. When they're old enough not to breast feed anymore, they dont need milk. But it's good to get the calcium and protein. Almond milk contains no dairy so don't have to worry about hormones and shit.

Gratz on the happening! Unfortunately I have no advice but the fact that you’re genuinely concerned shows you’ll do great.

>all these pregnant women itt

Serious question. How many creampies did it take to get you knocked up?

congrats user

Get your husband to install a Reverse Osmosis unit or a whole house water filter.
Having to fill refillable jugs all the time would be annoying.

This. I want to get -56% and transcend judeo-humanity

Get those omegas in for the brain development very important!

Tits or gtfo you larping faggot

Make your husband give you head.
It's good for you and the baby.

My dad was smart enough to do this, yet still bought regular milk for years. Go figure.

I too want to have a white aryan husband and to have a baby with him.

Thank you, I found out at my first ultrasound that there was no heart beat. I had to carry the fetus for another 2 months hoping to miscarry naturally before I finally decided to induce. I then bled for two months straight after that uncontrollably. I then got stuck with a $500 Bill for the Ultrasound while my cousin went around braggin about how she got a free abortion around the same time, made my blod boil. The whole experience was awefull and I would hate to have that happen again.

I would stay away from loud noises in your last month. No fireworks, air shows, concerts or motor races. it is not conventional wisdom, but I think my son had complications due to a flyby of the Blue Angels at very close range. That night she went into labor and he had myconeum aspiration syndrome which can come from being shocked.

how are you gonna do that you faggot?

Disgusting slut, you shame your husband. GTFO.

huh, maybe that's why milfs tend to go blacked , never thought of it that way. Never really been interested in a dindu though honestly.

t. leddit boomer

by getting pregnant you nigger

Alright, I need a source for this

Op show me your Tits now time stamp also

watch molymeme's videos on kids
not memeing
he has a playlist
do not be a lazy roastie cunt and watch them

men can't get pregnant

Same. It kills me every day to think that it's impossible.

thanks! Silver teething rings, huh I don't think I've ever even heard of those. well if they could some how afford them back then I guess I can figure it out .

Congratulations!
Make sure you have as much physical contact with your baby as possible, lack of contact can lead to emotional and physical problems.

Proof

yep, same, just sore.

I'm sorry that you miscarried before, OP. Wishing you luck!
Damn, I would like to have kids myself.

Thank you for being against circumcision. I never had my dick cut so I can fap without getting rugburn or using lube.

don't do that. School provides a pretty good social environment for children.

Kys

playdates also do this while allowing your kids to not get intellectually neutered