Was this the pizzagate you right wing retard conspiracy theorists were talking about?

Was this the pizzagate you right wing retard conspiracy theorists were talking about?

twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/932346341459746819

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/932346341459746819
wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right wingers in full damage mode, how does it feel you cucks? I can’t wait until the Russian bombshell hits and I can watch you all frantically scramble around like little ants, gg dotards.

Is this satire?

Nobody maintained this shit was only Democrats. We knew both sides engaged. We know they are all CYA mode right now.

Yes there are pedos on the right

#Pizzagate is just a hashtag retard

Do you really think this is a partisan issue?
Lock them all up, jail will not be pleasant for them.

Love the all caps when it comes to Trump

Can imagine her long, slender fingers tap hard against the keyboard as the angst builds up inside, causing the old juices to start flowing again, giving new life to ovaries long neglected, but she in immediate terror resumes pose and returns to small font and ends the sentence in a fast paced tap, its wording accurate but ending sharp, while she scans the room with the corner of her eyes, making sure no one spotted the sudden blush on her face.

All pedos must burn.
The fact that Trump is finding some swamp elements in his backyard isn’t too surprising, they are known to infiltrate everyone.

so low-effort

Good god this is so obvious

>Dotards

I knew most leftists were communists but I never though they'd be so open about it.

Yes sell out right wingers are in the same trafficking networks as the left a and they are all buying from the Jewish mafia

how the fuck did that guy become senator while knowing so little about the law that he would offer a child money in exchange for sexual services in writing? His real crime isn't being a pedo, it's being a mong.

Reminder that the left always accuses its opponents of what it's guilty of

REPUBLICAN RALPH SHORTEY PLEADS GUILTY TO CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING

>nonwhite commits crime
How could this happen!

But in seriousness, shoot the mongrel pedo and be done with it.

Pedophiles are on both sides - in 1994 Discovery channel was going to show a documentary on the topic, but rep/dems threatened to revoke discovery channels broadcasting license if they played it and would shut them down 2 minutes in - documentary is called conspiracy of silence (now available on line since someone stole a copy from Discovery channel when it was bought out by a larger corp.

Another movie made by a citizen touches on this topic call Invisible Empire - a new world order defined.

This is how politicians have been controlled for decades by the deep state.

There are fags on the right that need to meet the day of the rope.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Why all the racism..deep state is the enemy

i dont think anyone doing pizzagate research said it was just democrats... i think that was what democrats thought so they would have plausible deniability ...

that's pretty fucked up

Oh I know Trump met every single campaign worker and left the pedo s in so he could pardon them.
You are what's WRONG with country. IDIOT. Did Trump stick up for him ? NO. Did Trump try to cover it up like HILLARY did with her state Sept Belgium. NO.
Your an idiot.
ALL THE PEDO 's are going to burn NOTH sided. I am pretty sure Trump will be the one to personally see to it.
OH YAH FUN FACT
Trump administration 12 months almost 7000 PEDO arrests
Obama administration 8 yrs(96 months)
Under 1500 .
Idiots like you are destroying this country.
Your probably a school teacher screwing up children s minds.

>We knew both sides engaged.
Top cackles, nice revisionism my nigga.

>twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/932346341459746819

needs a quick trial, death penalty

I know you're a trolling shill, but for anybody else wondering just go to voat.co/v/pizzagate and look at old posts. Nobody ever thought it was only democrats. It's most establishment politicians on both sides.

>Revisio....

Hello to Uranus from Earth

We've all known from the start that it would affect every state and level of govt. are you retarded or just gloating because you are a pedo and haven't been caught yet?

*coughs*

Sup Forums conspiracies are falling apart and they don't know what to do

the obvious conclusion is that DONALD TRUMP ENDORSED A CHILD SEX PREDATOR

Why is this orange CHEETOH stil PRESITENT?

kek
they think we only think it's dems.

>people actually think Sup Forums is a Republican board

All pedos must hang.

No exceptions.

>fuck someone above the age of consent
>get life in prison

that's the thing about reality though, it doesn't take any effort to be honest

yes faggot. Both sides the aisle are involved. Repubs, probably more so. The GOP is corrupt, thats why Trump always refers to the Republican Party instead of the GOP. Baby-rapers will burn.

Lmfao that is good

This is fucking fantastic

>Shariaboobs think the REAL unraveling of Pizzagate is gonna help them

Pizzagate is an establishment/deep state scandal, Trump is undeniably their biggest enemy in decades

How about we get that trending on twatter shills? It's good for you right?

This comic is shit tier
0/10

>falling apart
things are going as expected. the government is probably filled to the brim. we'll see more cases like this, both sides.

If true, these are absolutely the pedos we want taken down. We are ok with objectively dropping the hammer on repulsive, illegal acts.

#DinduNuffin doesn't exist on our side.

YES

Im not even Murican and I know Trump ain't a true Republican. What you fools fail to realise is they are all the same. They are POLITICIANS. have you even stopped to think why Trump is attacked? Cos he's an outsider and doesn't belong to their corruption club

He fucked a seventeen year old and gave him money for naughty stuff. It's hardly "child sex trafficking" only technically due to retarded laws. Guy did nothing wrong, the legal system is retarded.

speaker of the house

Trump Jr. is a faggot pedo too.

oklahoma laws are like this, don't fuck around with kids, that guy is legit fucked. a 17 year old prostitute is not child sex trafficking, but that's what happens in oklahoma.

I thought 17 was legal in some states?

You fuckin dip shitz retards on the left have been vocally supporting the biggest pedo rings in the world and don’t even know it. Do your freakin research.

it's an open secret

But Harvey Milk was a hero

Drumpf is next

President Trump inserted a cigar tube into the vagina of a white house intern turned Legislative Affairs staff member.

did you get permission from a queer person to use this language to fight drumpf online?

Niggers are subhuman

>17 years old
>pedo
You people are morons.

Its 16 in Oklahoma, but he got fucked over because he gave him money for naughty pictures or something similar. You can get fucked every way to sunday, but if you send a dick pic the guy you sent it too might get busted, especially if he gives you money. He's gonna get ten years for getting naked pics of someone it was legal for him to fuck.

hate to be a schtickler for facts but domestic human trafficking and systemic sex crime arrests are around 5000 in 2017...

2016 had ~1500
2015 had a bit less
every year before that was in the 900-range.

Trump/Sessions smashed the previous records, so they're doing a great job.

>"conspiracy"
kys.

Yes

is there a punchline in here somewhere?

So ummm...how the hell is he a pedophile for this then?

You soy boys crack me up lol. I am seriously laughing at your level of education right now. How is your associates coming along? All joking aside though, and on a personal level, you need to work on educating yourself. Not necessarily for societies benefit, but for yourself. The rest will all fall into place after you sort yourself out.

He's not, its fucking housewife-tier retards saying it is. People are morons.

Trump went to epstein island, nobody ever thought just democrats fucked kids

haha u mad bro?

I voted trump
I want to see anyone, no matter what side they are on or who they know, hang and burn for such evil acts

If you had been paying attention you would know that "pizzagate" involves most of washington, both GOP and DEM.

This. Do it. I want these fuckers burning left and right. Fuck the uniparty

>consensual sex with someone a year above legal age is an evil act
I despair the for intelligence of America, fucking moron kys

Sure. R or D it doesn't matter. Lock them all the fuck up.

Why is everyone in here incapable of actually reading the article? Is 70 the average IQ of nu/pol/?

nice revisionism nigger

You couldnt wait a little bit longer?

pizzagate was never partisan fuckwit, all pedos shall burn
Clintons working with sex traffickers in 2000, article here
wsj.com/articles/SB947439830524262160
Podesta Group works with scumbags too
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
oklahoma senator is small potatoes, the Clintons are global

For what fucking reason?

G A Y
A
Y