So do you guys still believe in Richard Spencer or is he just a Jew cia informant now

So do you guys still believe in Richard Spencer or is he just a Jew cia informant now

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
youtube.com/watch?v=rHomETco0MI&t=10
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The "MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" meme is just another Jewish tactic to cause more infighting.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I SWEAR GUYS HES NOT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

he's not my cup of tea, but i hope only the best comes to him

Whoops, forgot to change out of my meme flag.

says the jew hiding behind a meme flag

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

spencer is so alphabet it fucking hurts

Enoch is a shill too.

HIS WIFE IS MOSSAD

Anglin is a shill too

See:

Controlled opposition to discredit the good work and holy nature of Sup Forums

>this again

Spencer hates Johnson's guts and this Spencer trying to discredit him. He's referring to Johnson as being "Creepy", not what he's writing about.

give it a rest hes so controlled its not even funny

You didn't even read the post you replied to, guess it doesn't matter when you're paid to post.

Morpheus, give me a (you), you gigantic faggot, how many threads within the last few hours do you have to make?

I have no idea who are these alt-right faggots, don't care about what they have to say either. All of them.

Fuck off to plebbit.

Spencer torting himself as a leader to the alt right, aka pol, gives the media a target head to assinate and discredit, dragging us along the rest of pol down with him. We are also allowing him to gain credit for our doings by simply deeming himself as supreme leader of pol, for him to moneterize abd profit.

He isnt the leader of pol, nor the alt right as well. And ill personally bash his fat ugly pig face in if he wants to get cucked.

Pol is a christian board btw

Richard, if you’re reading this, always remember that you are a filthy mongrel married to a shitskin and never will be White
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

No one has ever believed in Spencer, he’s a shill, this shit is all bullshit, no one takes this shit seriously except reddit fags

As someone who knew Enoch, I can confirm that you honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Yes, he had a jewish wife, but anyone who knew him will tell you that he hated her guts and desperately wanted out. Of course, he was too beta to leave, hence why he would heavily drink to the point where he was doing the shoah while piss-drunk and do less and less to run TRS short of coding.

I dunno if this is moarpheus, it's missing his trademark, quentin-esque self-aggrandizing narcissism.

City slickers are brainwashed. Their schools receive higher funding, they're taught to think in a certain way, and they're taught to ostracise those who go against what they're told to think. They can try this outside of cities too, but with a much lower population density, it's going to be far less successful. This is why city people are so brainless and so far left and all think the same thing.

Who's his wife again?

What

You perfectly described those that lack continuity irgo a rote memory

Can't wait for the day when someone shoots this spook at point-blank range.

>pansexual
Is this nigger serious?
Also I don't think he's controlled opposition, just dumb on a few things

lol
>youtube.com/watch?v=rHomETco0MI&t=10

this

Richard Spencer has done WAY more than you have. Do you think that shitposting Pepe memes online will do anything? No, unlike you—Richard Spencer actually has the balls to get out there and be an activist. He's probably led many more people to this past than you could ever dream of. If you don't like how Richard Spencer is doing things then get out there YOURSELF and do something.

I guarantee you that you'd face the same "MUH CONTROLLED OPPOSITION" bullshit, just like rest of those in this movement who contribute the most. But you would still be helping. The more of us that get out there, show ourselves and REFUSE to back down, the better.

Because most people think we're just internet trolls and edgy 15 year olds with no legitimate ideology, or a bunch of Russian bots, we must smash this misconception, and we can do it if we could just stop falling for these obvious infighting tactics.

*blocks your path*

Hitler was a Jewish plant, as is Richard Spencer.

obligatory

see

He is a retard. And yes I do believe those who fund him are not acting in good faith. Therefore he is controlled by leftist.

Alphabet means CIA FBI DEA ATF Any of the letter organizations in the government.

Johnson can be a bit weird, but he's right. Sexual taboos for the most part are a result of abrahamic thinking and abrahamic morality. The Madonna/Whore dichotomy didn't exist in the pre-christian world, where understanding of sex and sexuality was a lot healthier. They lacked the unhealthy binary of strict repression and depraved indulgence, instead opting for a more healthy balance.

He insulted the founders and the constitution, also he's literally a bigger faggot than Milo.
Nobody cares about WN shit unironically.

one of the tenets of fascism is using violence to further your political ideals..... I'm looking at you "antifa".

Holy shit m8! People like him, Lauren or the other alt-right older cunt (forgot the name, shes blonde and middle aged) are a laughing stock!
They all claim either an ethnostate or strong anti immigration policies (ok I give it cheap), then you check whats going on on the sack and all hell breaks lose.
Its like a Benetton commercial kek.

>City people all voted for Hillary
that sure says a lot about "City people". not too fucking bright.are they Leaf?

>I'm looking at you "antifa".
Did you say you're looking at antifa?

>The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.
you would think a better tactic for the establishment would be to build cities out instead of up.

I dislike Spencer because I think he's incomptent, but this is true, there needs to be more guys organizing and mobilizing. But at the same time, all of this is pointless if there's no long-term strategy. This is part of the reason I don't like Spencer, because I don't think he has a long-term game plan. Identity Evropa is a lot better because they're mobilizing and working towards some short-term goals, but I still don't think they're playing the long game.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>The only people who voted for Trump have fluoride-free water sources.
fify

There is no reason not to believe he is legitimate. The only people who have an interest in portraying him as a CIA asset are the people who oppose his political ideas. Mostly Jews and establishment types but also RINO's and the occasional butthurt faggot who feels they are not getting respect from Spencer.

Ive done more for pol and this country then Spencer and any spencer faggot combined has done.

Isn't it fucking curious how the media silences everyone EXCEPT richard spencer? If you're a liberal you're center right, if you're center right you're a nazi, if you're a nazi you get a warm interview on TV with charles barkley. If that's not proof enough for you that Richie needs to swallow a bomb you're probably JIDF anyway.

So what exactly is it that you do?

>The Anti-Christ
>Name Faging
>Claiming he's not controlled opposition.

He is just a huge troll and is a de facto white nationalist because he has common sense and logic. He’s pol in literal action.

Why do 8/pol/ fags make a big deal out of this? It's just guys on TRS saying "Hey, maybe we should advertise on 8/pol". Like, you're making it out to be some sort of proof of a nebulous evil conspiracy to subvert a board that, for the most part, hasn't accomplished anything?

You are stupid if you believe what you just posted.

He's clearly not part of some conspiracy. He's just a cringy loser trying to garner money and fame by associating himself with a political movement.

Conformists are going to conform, but the only hope for white nationalists is to have families, be respectful citizens, and help the white man out piecemeal whenever they can. Basically, follow what the Jews do.

Spending all your time online, becoming prematurely bitter, solidifying defense mechanisms that only serve to keep you miserable and forever alone (but feeling superior), and ranting about white superiority and SJW nonsense is only going to harm yourself and the movement you claim to believe in.

Spend less time online, socialize IRL to work those atrophied social skills, be ambitious, and step outside your comfort zone.

Don't fall into the conspiracy theorist trap and think cherry-picking social media for "evidence" of why girls drool and men rule is in anyway meaningful research or being "red-pilled."

Then again, most people on Sup Forums are basically write-offs. You guys wouldn't be getting laid or riding a great career trajectory in previous generations, but you pretend the 0.0001% of woman who are coalburners or the SJW social media deluge is the reason for your plight. At least try to be an example of why the white race is great.

So if Spencer gets banned by twitter, you'll accept him as legit?

Swallow a Bomb. Richie is given the spotlight because he's a contemptible faggot.

8 Chan is the autistic cousin of 4 Chan, he takes every sentence as a direct threat and can not distinguish jokes or sarcasm from real life.

Handsome.

Can you prove any of that?

LMAO

He's either an alphabet soup agent or an obnoxious attention whore.

If he's banned on twitter that's because he's already been rung dry by the media.

Promiscuous sex isn't healthy, there's no statistics or anything that prove otherwise. People aren't happy living like that.

There's a rumor of a mass right wing Twitter purge on 12/18. If he comes out unscathed then you know something's fishy.

He is given the spotlight because he is articulate, educated and photogenic.

He literally fellated bill clinton, it's on tape.
You're a total retard if you don't see how he is used by the media.

(((X____X )))
[You]
(xLuckx)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Yeah CNN loves you and wants your interests represented fairly.

So you're clinging to your theory and refuse to accept any opposing arguments?

Spencer's deverification suggests to me that he's a marked man, along with a few other high-profile figureheads.

Right, that's the "indulgence" part of the binary, and it's an extreme caused by extreme repression. Hence why there's

Says the descendant of Mongolian rape gangs

Im not at full liberty to disclose to you what i know for the mere fabric of reality is at stake. Be fortunate enough that i am humble enough to cooperate with you

>goes on RT twice right before Charlottsville

>bububu CIA NIGGER

useful comrades

They are the media. They want a story and they want vivid characters for that story. CNN only has its own interest at heart.

I assume you're being sarcastic. If you don't have any proof, why should I believe you?

So, you don't actually do anything?

Like he's going to be less written about and used as a symbol in the media if his twitter is gone?

Does it fucking matter? Anyone who still follows this guy is a retard.

How many of these fucking threads are you kikes going to make?

Notice how these fucking shills don't just take things out of context, they intentionally misrepresent what Spencer is trying to say? They can't convince you with the truth so they lie.

Moon man?

It's a pasta, but it's the truth. Keep up the good work.

For me, it's those fresh off the boat kids. The best snacks for cyber trash, heh. I even give them tips for making it in this cyber sanctuary and they say we're not friendly or willing to oblige.
One time I asked for a debate and a newplebbit namefag gave me three unfunny (you)s. I said, “This ain't a little cuntsucking hugbox!" and the nice friendly Canadian plebbit brigade ran back to their safespaces and said to each other, "We're going to downboat those mean ameri*s somehow someday!".
Now the newfags run away from any kind of REAL intellectual discussion but they never hit the bricks back to their ratcave for good. "Oh no, it's that user that curbstomped us last time!" but they ALWAYS give me three little whiny and insipid (you)s. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere here on Sup Forums, it's survival of the fittest like a thunderdrome. I come here because the light of pop culture is less blinding, and the fucking leafs provide the foliage for this shade. I hope the plebbitier retards don't really make like a tree though, heh, things are different here. You can be a shape shifter or a farmer of memes here.
I even dip my memes in the all seeing all dancing shit of the world, it's delicious!

If you had any sense or taste you would not want that faggot as your representative.

*Hence why there was originally a more nuanced, balanced attitude to sex and sexuality. Sporting events were contested in the nude, and various deities, both gods and goddesses, were portrayed as nude. Character flaws like promiscuity were discussed openly and were recognized as being flaws. Sexual abnormalities were tolerated, but not glorified, and were generally utilized for the common good as much as possible.

Why does it need to about "following" a person? And how are people who like him retards? Do you have any arguments?

should have been quads imo

And who would I want as a figurehead or spokesman?

>richards wife is a commie
>hes the leader of the altright

doesnt make sense senpai