Where would you rank pic related among the most tragic characters?

Where would you rank pic related among the most tragic characters?

Above Guts.

He saved NOTHING, everyone are dead, everything was destroyed, all he could do was saving his waifu, nothing else.

Look on the bright side, at least he saved his waifu.

List of Future Trunks' failures
>He isn't strong enough to fight alongside his mentor who dies in battle
>He isn't strong enough to avenge his mentor
>He isn't strong enough to defeat the androids in the past
>He doesn't stop Cell becoming perfect
>He isn't strong enough to defeat Perfect Cell after he trained
>A version of him dies after going back to the future leading to Cell being a thing
>Fails to protect the Supreme Kai
>Fails to prevent Apocalypse 2
>Fails at defeat Black whenever they fight
>Watches his mother die in front of him and cries ineffectually
>Goes back to the past to get their help
>They all collectively fuck up and run away
>Repeat the last step two times
>He can't defeat Giygas Zamasu
>He watches literally the entire earth get genocided
>He has to run away whilst the entire universe gets deleted

Did I get them all?

Like, starving kid in Africa tier. So generic no one cares.

please don't leave your containment thread

He failed when he wasn't born Goku.

senor pink level from one piece

CRAAAWLIIING IN MY SKIIIIN.
That's you. That's how you sound like, edgy faggot.

Guts > Kino > Sayaka > Subaru > Trunks > Lelouch

Guts suffering is overrated as shit. It's especially less convincing when you realize he's surrounded by a stereotypical JRPG party.

Before the JRPG party, obviously.
His suffering is pretty top-tier. It's not only mental but physical, dude had to push himself 120% all the time just to keep going (because he COULD just survive but his mind would never allow him to sit somewhere and do nothing which is arguably worse than being forced to do something by another force).

Trunks honestly got a fucking lovecraft tier timeline, but lucked out big-time as a reward for saving another timeline. I'm glad he at least got to live out his life in peace with the woman he loves, and he deserves that.

A complete tragedy for the humans however. It's probably one of the darker conclusions to a Dragonball arc, I'm actually somewhat shocked.

But then again, I think that conclusion was necessary to counter the NAKAMA POWER bullshit that allowed Trunks to "defeat" Zamazu in the first place.

For that reason alone Dragonball is far superior to Naruto, Fairytale, and Bleach.

Why they can't use the super dragon ball to restore his time?
Or whatever is destroy by Zeno is gone forever?

probably manga is gonna give a different story

His entire life was a failure.

Not only did he fail to save the future. He literally doomed it to a worse fate than the Androids could ever imagine. And what does he do when he's confronted by the person most responsible? He shakes his fucking hand.

If Zeno, God, can't interact with other timelines, neither can the Super Dragon Balls.

It's kind of complicated. Trunks's timeline shenanigans created an entirely different world that shouldn't have existed to begin with. Zen-O destroyed it since there shouldn't be a copy of all twelve universes. Whis decided to take the matter into his own hands and travel to the alternate timeline, sealing Zamasu forever before he could attack Bulma and the others.

Zeno can't make himself a friend

Doesn't Whis' little time trick count as saving the timeline, in a way? The same guys are going to live in a peaceful world

>Doesn't Whis' little time trick count as saving the timeline, in a way?
No

He killed future 17,18 and cell and managed to keep Majin Buu from being released

Trunks did everything in his power to make sure things were saved and the people he cared about could live.

All he wanted to do was help, THATS ALL HE WANTED TO DO. Its horrible that he failed so hard because Trunks did try his hardest he really did. No one can ask anymore of him.

Trunks deserves rest.

I wouldn't call it tragic. He still had his parents from another timeline( who accepted him as their own son), his mentor is alive and well and had a young family, and he's pretty much accepted by Goku and the gang.

He could just stay in the alternate future but no....

Low blow.