Im seeing a lack of robot girls here, lets show some love for our robot friends

Im seeing a lack of robot girls here, lets show some love for our robot friends.

Also anything with Aigis is a plus.

I've been waiting for this thread

don't have anything from any series (that I know of). Just some cool standalone images

I like robot girls

If you were waiting, why didn't you use the time to replace the sample with the full image?

Speaking of Aigis. Does anyone have that one pic where she professes her love saying
"I love you! I'm I'm capable of sex but I can give felatio. I love you! So let's get married!"

I've been trying to find it for aiges.

I'm on mobile so I couldn't tell the difference. My bad

Here's my last one that's not western. My apologies for the less-than-ideal quality

If a robot girl told you she loved you, would you trust her to feel real love, or would you consider her love to be just a program and nothing valuable?

>you will never have a robot wife

Depends on how advanced their AI is. If you're talking current real-world robots then obviously not.

As said, but with the caveat of my programming her to follow my word, then that is fine too.

If a human girl told you she loved you, would you trust her to feel real love, or would you consider her love to be just a biological function and nothing valuable?

that´s a huge dick

Oh this is the right thread.

How I'm supposed to imagine how their skin feels like?

Human like, silicon or like a Apple Magic Mouse?

someone pls fix her

greasy

Why would you do that?

Absolutely beautiful.

That. ASS

Dimension W has superior robutt.

They will never let go of flip phones.

And why should they?

Unlike smart phones flip phones just feel nicer. Just. Something about snapping then open feels, right.

>Unlike smart phones
Modern flip phones are smart phones.

Eh, there you go filthy user

That was a good show.

Where's that from?

[HorribleSubs] Karen Senki - 01 [720p]

How "human" do you like your robot girls?

On a scale of girls with metal attached to not at all humanoid, anything that isn't girls with metal attatched.

Like a 3-5

With Holes, and boobs.

Oh, then 1 to 4

3-4 for me. 1-2 are usually robots 'just because' and act as humans in every other regard. 5-7 I can feel emotional attachment to, but that's usually down to the voice/dialogue rather than the physical design.

Excited for the Clockwork Planet anime next year.
I hope the adaptation is good.

Nier Automata will make the comeback real

2lewd4me

Have my favourite robo

The bomb-ass daughter that Fulgrim will never get to have, if he actually could. Feels bad, until I think about what he did to Ostian.

Between 3-4

4 >= 5 > 3 >>>> 6 > 2 > 7 > 2 > 1

Stop posting my beautiful wife you fucking creep.

Amarti, look, its over man. She married Lawrence and they made a baby, sorry bro but you lost fair and square, go back to selling fake gold nuggets and stinky fish you stinky fish monger.

>be me
>want robot wife
>own a fake butt
>tempted to get full doll now
>won't because I want sassy banter more than sex.

I was born 50 years too early.