GOOK MONKEY PROBLEM #3

Gooks the worst race after niggers for Homo Europeas. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs (russians, ukrainians etc) are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed, but euro losers must be ashamed and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA

I agree, specially the Chinese they are like fucking ant people

did you get rejected by an asian qt, vasily?

>tfw quarter gook
How do I get over the fact I will never be fully white?

FUCKU YERRO PUSSI WHYTU BOI

> White IQ: 100
> Asian IQ: 110
really makes you think

>Caucasoid
__power gap___
>Mongoloid
>Negroid
>Australoid

I have seen this same shit like 8 time over the course of the weekend. Who gives a fuck, us burgers know that niggers are the worst. You won't convince us otherwise.

I love Asiatic qts, they will ALL submit to my BWC and be showered in life-giving white seed, race betrayal be damned.

makes you think about what?? IQ does not equal innovation. The CHinese are a Hive mind that are expert at copying shit and pirating shit.

>Jew
__power gap__
>Caucasoid
__power gap__
>Mongoloid
>Negroid
>Australoid
__power gap__
>Anglo

If you're going to say ''asians'' then you have tpo include the rest of them. SEA's are monkeys

Asian women/white men pairings are usually pretty weird and act like bugmen. Black woman/white man relationships are weird to but in a different way. also
>Tfw no brown qt to smash my genetics with
;_;

>Caucasoid
ah yes respect the mighty Indians

Chinese, Korean, Japanese fag, i don't care about the breeds that mixed with poos and muslims

99% that creature has a dick

You are fake news

This spic is ugly please stop posting her.

Stop cherry picking just Chinks, Nips, and Gooks just to suit your narrative. I might as well say that niggers are fucking smart because just cherrypick that isolated Nigerian community which has an IQ of 105 or whatever it is.

Muslims aren't a race, dolt.

t. Empty bottle of vodka

make me. I will maga one hapa child at a time

>robot consciousness
seriously what the fuck is this ???
and you white people don't have robot consciousness??? what's make it different ???
so you think asian people have sex like robot or what ???

t. Mad roasties whose bf left them for a qt asian waifu

it's cool when whites fuck asians, but don't you dare let a white woman date anyone else

don't listen to these mongrels, mixing is terrible

Pennsylvania here

I agree we need to get rid of Western White and Asian women and replace them with Slavic ones. Slavs are the future.

Asians are just huge cowards, have no individuality for fear of sticking out and being ostracized by society.

is it bad that i'm falling in love with a jewish girl guys

only beta men cant find a wife white and end up with kids who are short dark and look nothing like them

>coward
ummm... What's about kamikaze squad ?
Asians kill each other and make wars just like westerners

>no individuality
that's like Europe in dark age
some have someone don't
asian have many invention before

Asian woman are for low test programmers and beta cucks. Without an Alpha Male, their sons will be losers and their daughters will be the town bicycle. Even a 4'11" chingaling can control his family though fear and discipline, unlike one of these limp wristed white bugmen.

Literally all WMAF relationships I've seen had beta insecure males who were either under or over weight

>entire continent known for cheating on exams does well on IQ tests
really makes you think

You wouldn’t want one, they smell like garlic and fried dog.

t.dated an Asian back when I didn’t know about the superior Slav.

Kys

i like jap girls with big eyes

I'm not attracted to average the Asian woman. It literally takes one being a goddess to distinguish two Asians apart.
I like me some thicc white wemyn.

Post more anime pls

Im a based Trump supporting Magapede though. Chinese are better than niggers

Moar

shes cute. too bad shes deranged.

Anglos are the master race yurojew

Getting with a gook is basically admitting you're too ugly for white women, not to mention the kids are subhumans

What's this source, that's cute.

toraji cat mix

I mean, they are only for the purpose of being sex slaves, they do not work for nothing else. I have one of this pets myself, they are quite stupid and brainless.

Not if you have it as a pet, entertainment toy. "You gotta plow a 4 to appreciate an 8"

same

Honestly I don't see that much of a problem with racemixing as an incidental thing just because the numbers are so low, if you meet a girl and you like her it shouldn't really matter what colour she is. The thing that really gets me mad is when it's encouraged in media and even by the government in some cases. I do not condone active encouragement of racemixing whatsoever.

There's their geniuses? With fundamental titan achievements?

Say what you will about them, but it is a biological fact that if a white man plants his seed into an Asian woman and that seed produces a male, nothing but another Elliot Roger will come out of her vagina.

bump

this
Any white guy who partakes in a wmaf relationship proves they're too inferior and perverted to continue the white race or be considered sexually attractive by a white woman.

Nice. Bet it will look like this qt

bump22

Bump 1400

quit posting that ayylmao. it's clear from her features her dad was an ugly white dude and her mom was an average at best ching. offspring of typical wmaf pairing

Yumi Lambert is only 1/4 asian. Usually Hapas look full asian.

>1400

No. I will post it everytime the gook posts go up

Looks more like Condaleza Rice. She was black. Bad drawing.

I am a conservative white male and I am always going to date hot asian babes, especially the brown ones. They are so damn sexy and mixing our genetics will make beautiful children. STFU elliot rodgers is a product of bad parenting, not race mixing. Far more fully white males have went on killing sprees than half asians.

There are dumb things about asian cultures like the robot consciousness, but they can unlearn it, and many are so fascinated by Americans freedom and the newer generations are wanting it too.

Conservative view is the most degenerative political view. It's jewish alt-lite thing. You should castrate yourself and beat to death your father and mother. This is the most redpilled advice: JUST DO IT (C)

Can we talk about the real problem? East Asians aren't nearly as bad as they Indian scourge taking over the suburbs, particularly here in Aus. It's not uncommon for entire new estates to be bought up by Indians and they are artificially keeping young Australian families process out of the property market. I don't know why poeople are so focused on East Asians when in reality the Indian problem is far worse

>I don't know why poeople are so focused on East Asians when in reality the Indian problem is far worse
This. Gooks are at least fuckable and because of their calculator minds integrate in 1-2 generations.

Poo genes are weaker.

My theory is that Indians are fuck ugly due to arranged marriage culture. They can't choose ideal genetic matches and so their gene pool has become poo. Also why they're overpopulated, everyone's guaranteed ugly partners to reproduce with, or if they're not they have no chance and so men just gang rape women

what if my GF is halfanese? Half hispanic half japanese.

what makes you so sure you're not the pet?