Regalia ended. Subs when?

Regalia ended. Subs when?
(it was shit anyway)

I still want to fuck Rena.

Did Rena regain human form in the end?

I enjoyed it.

Pretty orthodox super robot show in the end though, just with OneLoli pilot teams.

Could be one of the last few times any TV anime bothers with 2D robots (not counting things like a homage where it's a small part of the show) or maybe studios like Sunrise or Bones will still feel they can justify sometimes.

Ded like lolis.

>Het
Fuck off

Glad this show was truly shit.

Yes. They're fine because red Rena was actually Lux in human form siding with humanity to stop Johann. She allowed the 3 Regalia to gattai to take down Johann, then it was a happy ending for all the girls (well, Lux chan and Johann dissapeared into particles, but the combined Regalia was still working normally)
Overall, I'd say this is a decent super robot show. Not a masterpiece, but definitely not shit either
If I had to score it, I'd give it a 7.5 (8 if I'm to be generous)/10
People are waiting for subs. Because Funi and Daisuki love being shit and delaying stuff far too much.
We'd still have to wait over 24 hours if we use last week as reference

>Overall, I'd say this is a decent super robot show. Not a masterpiece, but definitely not shit either
Agreed.

It's more like God comforting one of his children who went crazy because of his loneliness and immortality and he's realizing just how lonely he was after being beaten to death
Also
>glad this show was truly shit
Kill yourself. The show isn't shit and even if it is, why would you be glad about it?

You fucking insecure yurishitters are cancer of this site

Go back to your Hibishit thread, shoelicker.

Go back to your containment board you degenerate

Did we get a yuri end or no?

No confirmation, as usual.Definitely nothing straight, though

That's actually a shame. I kind of had hopes for it.

And I want to bone hopeshota

Most of the episode is the final battle against Johann and his death. It ends with the girls going back in the combined Regalia and Yui commenting she wants to eat, take a bath and sleep. And that she'll be all right in the future because everyone's with her now

This show.
I've sit through it from the beginning to the end and I already barely remember anything from it.

Biggest let down ever.
Same here user. I guess it was a comfy ride though.

You are the one who brought up her you retard.

Johann's easy to remember because of his smugness, his eagerness to get in the robot, and random clones.

How funny. For a show about /ll/, the character I can most easily recall is the shota.

Which is pretty criminal if you ask me. But at least we got 2d mecha as a main course.

At least he had nice thighs.

Best girl.

Is she daijobu?

Yup, she makes it back alive.

What a long ride it was.

The long pause was still better than what Actas is doing with Long Riders.

It's quite clear that Infinite forced Actas to at least make this show not look like shit to the detriment of Long Riders.

smug shota not so smug after defeated by lolipower

Post loli lewds.

Fuck off.

Kei is the bestest.

>half of the show is a boring final battle
why

Subs when?

>subs for the entire last batch episodes get delayed
I want the bullying to stop.

The ride will never end

Do you expect girl who were basically sisters suddenly become dykes for themselves?

No, I actually didn't expect anything from those two.