Black teens kill father of 11 over an eight year olds pair of sneakers

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Father-Stabbed-to-Death-Defending-Son-From-Being-Robbed-of-Sneakers-Family-457926103.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I5W956OrC8k
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Father-Stabbed-to-Death-Defending-Son-From-Being-Robbed-of-Sneakers-Family-457926103.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How else dey supposed to get they shoes? Working for it? Nah, that's fo uncle tom and whitey.

>father of 11
God damm was he black or a muzzie

Whatever.

C'est la vie.

>Negroes killing each other

Should we start writing articles everytime a baboon catches a baby gazelle too?

c'est la vie de un negre

>father of 11
>by 6 mothers
Scums wipes out scum

>Father of 11
Jesus Christ

>father of 11
And how many mothers?

Sneakers are like gold in the nigger community. You can trade them for drugs, money, other sneakers, purple drank, etc.

The U.S. needs to legalize abortions all the way to the 72nd trimester.

Look up r/K selection theory, it will red pill the shit out of you

Fucking 11 kids?
>6 drug dealers
>5 welfare moms with 8 kids each
Why couldn't they have killed him 20 years ago ?

6 mothers.

This guy was a nigger breeding machine.

>father of 11
Someone had to put a stop to it

>father of 11

Dude

We wuz leprechauns an sheeit.

I will never understand why niggers think fucking shoes are so damn important.These fuckers will burn down cities because the local foot locker ran out of the latest pair of Jordans.

youtu.be/I5W956OrC8k

>father of 11

Talk about doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

I don't care, at least he had a life. LiL PEEP was practically still a kid when he died.

Is the fire rising?

When I was 8, I loved shoes. Granted, that was the height of the Jordan Era of the NBA, and shoe design was overthetop. Shoes were just as cool as action figures. While shoe design has subjectively declined, blacks still have child-like levels of mental development as adults. So they get into fights over the same thing as 8 year olds, but they have the strength of a full grown retarded chimp.

This nig sired 11 nogs. Nothing of value was lost

I don't understand these shoes obsessin. i live in NYC and almost every week I'll walk past a shoe store and there'll be a line out onto the sidewalk for people waiting to get the latest 'wahtever'. I don't get it. Its not evens shoes; it's sneakers

>father of 11

how

Makes you think though, right? That one day, there may very well be a black horde among us, that, much like the Alamo, there will be so few of us to take up arms, and defend against them.

This happened in my neighborhood. Fucking Jersey city. I can't wait until the spics revolt against the negros.

you just have to ejaculate into a vaginer

>Nigger kills spic
And?

what part neighborhood? isn't a slive of jersey city actually nice?

omg they killed ludacris

Niggers gonna Nig.

I don't know how people do drugs anymore. Back in my day the drugs were drugs and not some neo-opium war chink shit.

Peeposters get out

lol

Too much pride. Give up the shoes if you're not physically capable of stopping someone with a knife

Lucky his son waster hurt, should have carried a gun

Yes, basically Jersey city is:
Grove street
>pajeet central
Newport/ downtown
>finance types
The hill
>nigs nigging
The heights
>old Italian and Spanish people and now yuppies.
This happened in the heights, I live a few blocks away. The area is starting to become hipster bars and boutique coffee and chocolate shops, but we're 5 years away from full yuppie normie invasion here

hol up hol up

Sorry grove street was supposed to be journal square, I'm originally a queensfag

>no MEGAS to sort these cunts out

>nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Father-Stabbed-to-Death-Defending-Son-From-Being-Robbed-of-Sneakers-Family-457926103.html
forgot jounral square ;)

Gotchya

>11 kids

I wouldn't trust this nigger to pull milk out of a fridge.

This is what I hate about the US> I would have no rpboelm living in a one room apt with a microwave, but I don't want neighbors who will kill me or who are always acting like animals.

>father of 11

>someone getting stabbed near newark new jersey
>is the fire rising?

I hope this is a shit post.

:^)
You from the area friend? Surprised at how many bergen/ Hudson fags we have here

>black teens
>kill father of 11
More black on black crime I see

I know what this is

The entire NYC metropolitan area needs to be vaporized and you know it's true

WE WUZ VINTAGE 2009 TOM SACHS NIKECRAFTS N SHIT

>black
>father of 11

Every single piece of news makes me have existential regret for having any hope for this place.

I'm from NYC area, yeah. Have a good friend in Hoboken.

It has it's good parts, but yeah, very much too many ultra leftists abound.

Honestly, it's just certain circles. I'm not scared to walk down the street around here but I'm also not a Manlet, dont wear nig targetwear, and have been lifting for like 10 years.

>these weren’t just any shoes
>these were nikes

>fathet of 11

Technically, he is more fit any anyone here, and most of the world

Yeah, but also I don't want to be in an apt where people are just blasting crap music all day or sitting around in the hall way and pissing in the stairwells because they don't have jobs and have nothing to do all day.

Absolutely. This place is a hellhole. My only respite is seeing my family and my church. Can't wait to move the fuck away ASAP

If you have to look up r/K you really have had a shit education. Should be common knowledge, basic ecology.

So I have to pay more for a 'better apt' even though I don't give a shit about any of the ameneties of this better apt. I just like having civilized neighbors

>11 children
disgusting niggers man

Yeah, I"ve been to JC many times, especially journal square to go eat with my friend. I've never had any problems. I've also never had any problems being only non chiense person in places in the chinatown.s

>REEE! WHITE PEOPLE ARENT BREEDING!
>lol more than one kid? wtf?

Fuck you all, my dad was one of 16 kids

I'm the father of 4 and I don't plan to ever stop having kids until I'm 38

Yeah, but don't live in the projects. My neighborhood is old Italian people and my landlord is a great mid 50s lady that is also a trump supporter, he husband is libertarian, and they won't rent to shitheads

Fighting for your son, defending your property from scum.

Pretty Chad Dad if you ask me.

Dad is an honorary white

Hispanic, his name is Jose.

There isn't a real Muslim problem in the US they are less than 1%. The majority of Arabs in the US are Christian even.

Yeah the problem with the really nice areas is rent is like 3400 a month. I'm a wall street fag but I pay 1k in rent for a massive apartment and would rather save my cash than live in Newport. The plan is to GTFO and i suggest you do the same. 4th turning yada yada it will get worse before it gets better, if it ever does

Yeah, that sound good.

oh this is so good. we need less niggers

yeah, i pay just a bit north of 1k a month as well

>nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Father-Stabbed-to-Death-Defending-Son-From-Being-Robbed-of-Sneakers-Family-457926103.html

First line of video:
>And now to a tragic misunderstanding
>tragic misunderstanding
>misunderstanding

When will the media stop making excuses for the anti-social behavior of black boys?

I personally don't understand this obsession with sneakers, but to each her own.

I live near the area and this place is truly fucked.
A true cess pool of filth and leftist cucks.
Niggers everywhere.

Never. My friend is a reseller. He told me last week there was some sneaker release in the city that had to be shut down due to a collective of ex drug dealing nogs that are now scalpers and know everyone at major sneaker shops. They began bullying Asian campers and ruined it for all.

Can you explain this sneaker thing to me?

The niggers grow increasingly more insufferable too. Women are ruined. Fuck nyc/nj

Pas la tienne.
Dommage.

The story is more complicated:
"Law enforcement sources said one of the suspect's friends was in the process of being evicted from his own home, somewhere else in Jersey City. That friend's belongings ended up on a sidewalk; someone sold them.

Malave purchased some of the items, including a jacket and sneakers. The evicted friend and the suspect saw Malave walking back to his home Tuesday with his son and recognized the items, the sources said. Words were exchanged."

So, the spic bought some evicted guy's stuff which some third party shitbird was selling on the street. The evicted guy's friend was trying to get the stuff back.

Yeah, it's part Asian fanboys that buy every release with bankroll ad infitum, some nostalgic old guys, and resellers and scalpers who know that due to the limited production runs, they can clean house and 200% ROI via ebay or consignment stores in nyc

Why would you fight to the death defending your kids sneakers? Let them have the shit.

I've worked since turning 13. Paid for my own schooling. Just payed off my house. I have only one child. This monkey has 11, it should have happened earlier.

>posting a fake gunslinger
kys

And these are sneakers he bought from some guy on the street. A guy who was selling shit he didn't own that was put there as part of an eviction. Buy some shady shit off the street and die defending it -- spic logic.

It really is fucking stupid. I get the idea of defending yourself and not just letting people take your shit. But if you're unarmed why would you put yourself in the position to be beat to death?

Everyone keeps posting the dad. Here's the future astronaut that did it

Holy fucking captcha
Gas the niggers

Every day you learn new things.

Sometimes I feel that my captchas are fairly targeted. A lot of the time actually.

>tfw wide feet
>fashionable new shoes never fit comfortably without looking like clown shoes
i-its not like I wanted to look normal and be a normie anyways