Veterans of Pol, Tell Us A War Story

Come have a seat by the fire and tell us a story about your time in the service, tales of negro ineptitude, why you started drinking, and even all about the time grandpa killed the nips.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4
youtube.com/watch?v=ou9lqOtNaPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I worked drone feeds to kill 200 daesh in Iraq. Our Chaplin came in every day to chear us on, he was a former infantry captain so he told us that we were serving God by killing those fucks. Anyways deployment was great except for the week we ran out of food.

Raining down death upon the sand people while they huddle up together, put their butts in the air, and pray to their sand deity to smite you? Pretty cool shit, bro. Do you think the far removed and impersonal nature of the kills leave less of a psychological impact on the killer? They're shit people anyway, should have just glassed them all.

what goes around comes around
we're embedded with one goal
You will live long enough to enjoy Shariah rule
Allahu Akbar

It was a little surreal like a video game and everybody we killed was armed or transporting/emplacing weapons. I sleep fine.

Tell you what though, had one highres color event from a predator who hit a guy in the chest with the hellfire. It was way zoomed in and more gruesome than an 80s action movie.

Nah, the breath in your lungs is completely due the the welfare state, which is currently collapsing in on itself. When it goes, it's going to be a bloodbath, plus even the Buddhists are starting to slaughter you know, so it's coming from both the West and the East.

>implying I would have any difficulty mimmicking goatfucker religion or throwing fags off roofs
I'd miss pork, but giving up alchohol and degeneracy? Not difficult.

MEME WARS COUNT RIGHT

Thank you for your service. My pappy left for the great meme war and never come back.

Wirathu and what is happening in Burma is insignificant. We outnumber you significantly, there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, every one of us is waiting for the day.
We are embeddd in Europe, The Syrian wall has been breached, We have soldiers in the Philippines and we own Indonesia.
We are in your western countries and we are building new mosques daily in preparation inshallah
Time is running out my friend, submit to the will of Allah

Americans will be the first to pay

What percentage of veterans are combat veterans? Because regular veterans don't deserve special treatments

be me
>0311 USMC
>never seen combat in my life
>sent to Somalia to administer aide
>learn the Somalians are ungrateful shitskins and the local warlords just scoop up aide supplies to redistribute to their "troops"
>live in shitty FEMA-style tents
>water "buffalos" are stationary in the oppressive African heat, forced to drink warm water
>MRE's have me so backed up and sick I want to blow my brains out with my M-16 A4
>can't enjoy libo and can't go swimming because of high shark presence
>forced to train in oppressive African heat
>diarrhea is dehydrating me along with said heat
>hate everyone
>hate the USMC
>didn't discharge my weapon not once
>local warlords were killing locals in droves, told to stand down
>shitskins shoot at oir LVS', attack goes unanswered
>disenfranchised
>hating the Corps

DO NOT JOIN THE MILITARY! If you are thinking of joining the USMC, watch "Jarhead"...only realistic war movie.

ive disrupted several billion dollar industries just by shitpost and memes alone

ask me anything

We’d rotate guys into the TOC where the JTACS were to get some ISIS kills as well. The JTAC would do most of the work and the guys got to pull the trigger. Guys were racking up triple digit body counts without leaving the wire.

You are a desk jockey mutt
go away

>marine artillery comes in
>give them tents with air conditioning and bunks and supplies to setup their firebase
>supply ssg gets back from trucking them a shitload of food
>is shaking his head
>only setup like 3 of the 20 tents
>all the bunks are outside and laying sideways on the ground partially disassembled
>marines are sleeping in the dirt and using the cots as walls to their hobo city
I've had good experiences with Marines, but you fags eat too many crayons.

yeah and combat veterans are usually the dumbest types of veterans so they need them more anyways

Don’t be mad we killed your cousins

You're not a warrior. You didn't do anything
I am sure you tell everyone you served though

I was an aerial gunner in the air force.
Blowing up people and places with a giant cannon in the sky is honestly the best feeling I have ever experienced. I worked with a pretty fun crew that I liked 100x more than my own family. Since leaving everything feels dull and shitty but its whatever.

The 200 is just the count from when I was on duty and involved in the process. The rest of the toc got more than 2000 from what I personally witnessed, meaning the total was more than double.

True, but men are still dead. Reality isn't CoD.

Your not a human your a sand nigger but I’m sure you go around telling people you are

coward.
You can't take countries from people with primitive weapons.
Undisciplined, loud, unfit bad tactics.
You will lose

80 cousin fuckers won't rule anything. You're invited into Western countries because our women think you're little babies who need to be taken care of. When opinion changes your brothers will be purged from the cities by new prototypes of vid related and bombed wherever they cluster. They won't stand a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4

I saw an AC-130 fail to hit a dude crawling prone with the 20mm canon for like three minutes. At about two and a half minutes I was wondering if we should just let that fucker live.

It was literally me and a handful of normal guys from the northeast and the rest were from backwoods, shit holes in the south. I would be dreaming of getting hammered and laid on Saturday, while watching some motard from Georgia doing wind sprints with an m50 gas mask and a LBV full of rocks and dust. I got so sick of playing GI Joe with these retards. I had canvas mag pouches from the Vietnam war.

From when I first got in we would send these large assault forces to take out dudes, then “we” got smart and were able to take out more guys at half the cost with drones. Not as sexy but I think it’s a little more effective

Office worker trying to talk war. lol, sign some papers or polish your shoes mutt

Bro... we had the same experience. This dude was in an open field and it took forever to fit him with the 20mm

There are more than 80. We have the media. We have the political correctness to hide behind. We are in your politics.
Your foreign policy will come to haunt you Inshallah

JDAM + jet fuel is really only a few thousand dollars. Hellfires aren't cheap, but people forget how expensive an infantryman is.

HINT: $400,000 life insurance

2015?

You kill children and your soldiers come to our lands, you ruin our countries for your oil then you cry when we kill you in your homeland
Allah will deliver us the greatest gift and you will pay for your greed.

Sup Forums IS PRETTY ADDICTIVE

That plus the air packages (lift/awt/Isr). Way cheaper and safer

If they are talking about their experiences in combat, they were most likely a POG who heard these stories form another party. For instance, the Marines I know who actually experienced combat, would only talk about it in the presence of other Marines and that was for educational purposes.

2013 AFG for the AC130. 2016 IRQ for the UAVs.

be me
>Army 11B
>gotta patrol the DMZ in Korea.
>FO has funky artillery compass
>comes out of the inspection tent, we're ready to leave
>see dude from our company walking by
>FO: "Hey (redacted) can you do me a favor, we're about to go".
>(redacted): "Sure, what do you need?"
>FO: "I need some compass batteries, can you run down to commo and get two for me?"
>(redacted): "Ok". And off he went.
>I bet things have not got any better.

I believe you are a soldier. What is your opinion on your foreign policy?

Bro ignore him. he’s some stinki paki pissed we killed his family.

Yeah, I think it was the same event. Nice to meet you bro. Our general was talking shit (in a friendly manner) about your shitty aim for about a week.

Office worker talking war again. I bet you read operations reports and tell people you were in them with uniform on for free things
haha

We've been waiting too, friend.
We'll bury you with bacon on your face and a hot, stinkin shit in your Koran.

Cool.

Disregard this then.

>FO gives stupid hazing orders
>private sees a way to get away from stupid hazing orders by working on impossible task forever
>takes it
>takes the day off

Does no one ever consider this angle in these stories?

>fuck off to the beer and drinky girls all day
>come back late evening "Sir I looked all over for the batteries"
>everyone has a good laugh at private's expense
>they did scut work all day while private enjoyed fine asian pussy

I'm not military but I always wondered about "gullible private" stories this way.

I'm ready sand nigger

I was on the ground not in the bird. We had gotten hit and the only thing available was a gunship.

Your own people protect us. We have good plan and everything is working as it should be inshallah

You talk lot but I see no plan in your homes, just threats. your downfall

Maybe you had a digital compass

I am a Marine. Soldiers are in the Army. I think the US destabilized the Middle East and we shouldn't be meddling in foreign affairs.

You are computer warrior, never see combat

Kek, my military experience was very uneventful to be honest. I didn't do shit. Thanks Obama.

Does anyone here think Iraq would've been better off without the wars?

If you or your people ever fuck with me or mine I will fuck your shit up Mohammed

I am sorry we have to fight but you must understand many friends and family killed for oil and our land.
Your government kill for money.
I believe in another life we can sit and talk as men
I'm sorry we are in this

thank you for this!

Yeah that nigger made my last trip boring as hell. Guys actually ETSed because of it. Won’t lie back in 05 time frame it was fucking nuts

You do know you need to be 18+ to post here?

Its probably a leaf or a californian.

You fuck with our people first American, the anger you feel we have experienced.
You are surprised when we kill you on your home but you have done this to our family and countries for a long time

Yes. We destroyed that place. Even the Iraqis who remember the Saddam days which he was back

One who talks a lot about war has not seen war. This is a famous saying in our country

obviously

You also wipe your ass with rocks

No idea, but we would've been.

Who gave you the media? Who allowed you to infect the body politic? You are mere pawns for a shadowy cabal of bankers and dynastic families.

youtube.com/watch?v=ou9lqOtNaPc

Battled Cruz missiles during the nomination.
Won that battle.
Battled burnouts to a pyrrhic victory (Bernie never had a chance, so I didn't want to ream them)
Constant battles against cuckservatives who tried to rig it against Trump and their opposite number Hillshills.
Watched Styx when Florida fell (that's when it was over for him)
Watched TYT for the bitter salt.

It was way too PC. I remember some soldiers from the 10th Mountain Division and they had the same equipment that the Special Forces carry. Although I am sure they are pretty high speed, low drag. The USMC was a fucking embarrassment. We had archaic equipment from the first Gulf War. I swear, I have pics of me on a FEX with the Royal Marines and we looked like absolute bags of ass.

I can only tell you what I experienced. I can't say that I would have prefered to get shot at or blown up.

You've got cannon crewmembers who have never seen the enemy they killed. The honor in war is to only kill when nessesary. Fighting fair isn't a consideration.

We took it. Your bankers and money people are useful to us as they believe we are to them.
As you have seen we are not helpful
Your people have demonstration to protect us and the people who hate us are called bad people in your country.
The hard part of our plan, to be in your countries is done. rest is easy and only time

you take stories from other soldiers and tell them as yours.
honorable man does not do this

I don’t know if this is bait or a legit sandnigger if sandnigger gtfo off pol and go fuck some goat. With Love america

go ask about honor

I'll wait

I can't shit in public restrooms, but my brother can thanks to his experience with the Canadian military.

When he first started BMQ he was like me, trying to take a timid shit in a quiet restroom stall. Suddenly he hears the door slam open and somebody comes running into the stall next to him, with big black army boots clomping the whole way. He doesn't even bother closing the stall door, he just slams it out of his way and plants his ass on the toilet seat, stall door left carelessly ajar. He spreads his feet and, judging from the slight movement of the stall wall, braces himself with his arms. He lets out one loud grunt before the sound of explosive diarrhea echoes throughout the restroom. This goes on almost non-stop for about a minute. Finally he's empty, the room is quiet, and he lets out an exhausted "Fuck...". He aggressively pulls far too much toilet paper to wipe his ass, stands up, flushes, and walks to the sink without checking if the toilet could handle that disaster (it couldn't). He washes his hands for about 5 seconds, wipes his hands on his pants and leaves.

There is no dignity in CF restrooms.

>can fly multibillion dollar drone infrastructure
>can't keep drone operators fed
sounds like the U.S. military to me

I shall look forward to the fight. I'm bored.

Our squads motto was punishment must be entertainment. I got in a little bit of trouble on deployment with my squad leader. We are on a 3 cycle phase of guard/Patrols/Maintenance. If you fuck up its guard for two weeks until punishment is decided. Already done painertainement last time. Chose this. Going on leave to major beach city a week later. It didn’t fade away completely for 2 years

You refuse to leave our countries and you fight with no honor, bombing families from the sky, you disrespect our dead, you cruel to civilians and you claim the high ground.

You are the evil people but you think you are not because your government brainwash you 'It is ok, they are bad you kill them'
We just want peace and our lands but you want them.
So we fight you in your homes and only way to make sure you dont ruin country again is to kill you all Inshallah

>be me
>Army comm field tech wearing OD green
>be deployed to w germany
>find out that comm tech is secondary to field
>seems that generals like to talk to each other
>always, and I mean always, signal corp is first out, last in
>begin to prefer life in the field than on post
>one day, we're sent out to set up shop in a dilapidated salt barn
>rains non stop for days (damn near biblical)
>NCOIC decides he wants donuts
>slog through slop to the truck to drive him to town
>Mudau - the type of town that postcards are made of
>sends me in with a fist full of marks
>I sling my rifle and trundle on in, looking my soldierly best (hadn't shaved in days)
>the place is suddenly quiet as I enter
>filled with fraus and frauliens
>they insist I be served first (fraulliens speak excellent English, old fraus not so good)
>all are very polite and most welcoming
>one frau has her daughter explain what all of the pastries are
>time seems to stand still
>made all of my selections and everyone insists I check out first
>fraulein has the cutest eyes, a smile that melts your heart
>honking.... NCO wants his donuts
>fucking cock blocker
>left there knowing that we were appreciated which made putting up with the bullshit tolerable
>during the next year and a half I lived the life of a king, drinking, smoking, fucking.
>but after all of these years, I sill wonder whatever became of that fraulein.

Way back I remember playing call of duty, me and my friends were surrounded by zombies on the 15th round one of us had a raygun, he kept shooting at them poor buhba they took him first knocking him down to the ground until his timer went down making him fade into nothing The other two was unaccounted for it was just me I turned off my game and screamed to my mom "My friends are dead help me" and now im the only one alive from that one dreadful day

The new generation of the west is more conservative then ever they will have no problem going over to your shit holes and shooting and hunting you like animals laugh it up while you still can and pray the pope doesn't call for a new crusade

We had an E6 back when shock and awe was going on who would pick up big handfuls of rocks, and when wed pass by vehicles in a convoy hed throw them and knock out their front windshields, it was almost always bongo trucks too. sometimes causing them to swerve off the road and into a ditch, was actually a pretty good guy, he just really hated arabs, can't blame him. We saw alot of vehicles that had water bottles as oil filters, and even a guy who made a well pump out of a bicycle.

Shitty pasta faggot.

>kek

We had guys that would get branded on deployment but they cracked down on that. We had a gunny that shoved a Cpl when he was hammered on "listerine" and he blew out his knee. It was a huge issue with everyone covering their bases. Naturally, everyone lied and said it was an accident.

It dosen't take long for us to get organized. Look at how fast the whole country turned on you fucks after 9/11. Look at how beautiful a moblized 1940s germany was. Do not wake the lion.

For in our universe it is the lion that sleeps with the lamb.

My grandpappy never saw combat in ww2 but was busted down to private twice. Once from sergeant, once from corporal. What a fuck up.

Damn I got called out. I know what your talking about but I swear it wasn't me. Unless it was actually 25mm. I admit I am a flying garbage man with the gau-12.

That's fucked up man, you okay?

how'd I go mate?
convincing? thought some of the bad English I was using was a bit too obvious

Anyways I'm going to cook a feed, later lads
god bless the USA
kill all muds

aren't you calling yourself out with this statement?

Sorry goat fucker that u didn’t get the memo , we never wanted to have anything to do with your desert shit whole of a continent, your Islamo bullshit of an ideology was used to insite violence and terrorism in western countries, you are a cricket and you poked the fucking grizzly bear you got what you deserved and no bit of gov brainwashing made me the way I feel, there will be another crusade Catholics and Christians will Unite from all over the world to erase the ideology once in for all. It will be a genocide of thinking, Istanbul will fall and Constantinople will rise from its ashes iran and Pakistan’s will fall and every shit skin will either live peacefully or die. The day will come shit skin

>11B innastan
>Going to raid this guy's mud hut
>Intel there's some kind of meeting that happens regularly
>ISR has heat signatures
>Walk 6 miles out to this dude's house
>Surround the place
>Ready for anything hooah hooah
>Kick in the door
>House is full of like 15 cows
>Whole team flows in
>Laugh our fucking asses off
>Detain the dude anyway fuck it

My grampa didn't kill nips. He was killing Allies on the Western Front.

that's too many words breh.

Hmm... what?

Whatever man...

>AK47=primitive
>US military has bad tactics
Or maybe it could be that every single muslim is an inbred retard with an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex leading to violent and irrational behavior. You all are easy kills. It is basically the same as walking into a special needs class and starting a fire fight with them.

I don't look back at that stuff. I keep moving forward.

The was a nig cook on my boat that they called Herb. He made the best fried chicken I ever had but ended up getting kicked out for popping positive for weed. Guess they didn't call him Herb for nuffin.

>Impotently shakes tiny fist at people who will eventually perforate his colon