BLACK built this country

BLACK owns this country

BLACK will make it better

BLACK ameriKa is the only REAL ameriKa

nigga u fine ?

F

Dont Worry.
A new World War is coming.
The draft will burn up all that POC as cannon fodder before the next election.

Some of the founding fathers owned African apes and fucked them.
Pic related, he was the brain trust of the American intellectual property, and he imported animals from another continent for cheap labor and so he could stick his dick in them.
This country was fucked from day one.

I dont respect white America. We have committed suicide

>It was good

We had it all.....

We...

had...

it...

ALL!

We had it all. We had some of the greatest men who ever lived as founding fathers. We were destined to become a republic that would last for ages to come. We destined to be the next Rome. A land where free whites of good character could come and prosper in freedom and harmony. We were once so great. We were the envy of the world

We had it all... We could of been a beacon of Hope and Prosperity for the entire world for ages to come, we could of conquered the galaxies.

And then we got un vigilant. We got lazy. We let our own arrogance and overconfidence destroy us, and spent less time cultivating energy and ambition in our culture and more on staid and unimaginative devotion to the heroes of yesterday. We got into a world war on behalf of a desert tribe in the middle east who only wanted to exploit us as cattle. After that, we started to let our enemies destroy us. We ourselves be brainwashed and pandered to the lesser races all because of some Jewish slave trading company. We simply surrendered the struggle for creating a perfect world and hope that every problem would solve itself.

And now it's all gone. The spirit of the true America we once knew is gone. The current state of this country is just a former shell of itself. Just a cultural marxist Zionist corporatist (you name it) hellhole where money and status are the only things that matter.

The truth - that we could have gone all the way, that we could have won, permanently for all time, that we could have pulled it back even towards the end... Well, for most people some truths are just too hard to bear.

Still, we had it all....

R.I.P Gus, we'll never forgive the kikes for what they did to you.

Listen to me you subhuman nigger. You may think that because you have a bigger dick and that the Jews have put you all over the entertainment, sport, music industry that you think you’re better. Guess what you filthy subhuman ape, you’re not. You’re nothing but a bunch of Canibal savages who had all the time in the world to create a advanced civilization than whites, and you didn’t. You fucking subhuman ape. You’re nothing but a fucking waste of life and oxygen. You’re “””””people””””” have offered absolutely nothing of value to this earth. The fact that people think that you’re humans just dumbfounds me.

go back to Europe

>white america
It's not just America. It's Europe. I'm leaving the west as soon as I can. Learning Japanese right now.

our country is an interracial BLACKED station now

Yes because Europe will totally not be replaced aswell right?

Europe has hope. America is a lost cause.

America is a lesson in what happens when you THINK the Jew is on your side.
>one of the only nations in the world that didn't have a very strong anti-semitic culture
>as early as the civil war, allowed Jews to participate politically
>as early as its revolution, allowed Jews to amass wealth without it being seized by the state
>defeated Nazi Germany and liberated concentration camps
>took in Jewish refugees after the war from the Soviet Union
>welcomed Jews post WW2 to come into the country and, again, amass wealth for themselves quickly, participate politically, and enjoy all that America has to offer
>happily erected shrines and museums devoted to Jewish suffering
>so much so, what is a footnote in the WW2 story has become central to Americans, where they think it is even the reason for Americans getting involved at all
and what did the Jew do for you, Americans? he backstabbed you. he showed no gratitude to the men who lost their lives overseas freeing the rats, or to the men in government who listened to their special interest groups and worked to get Jews to your country. he showed no interest in the fact anti-semitism in your history was mild at worst relative to Europe. he has no loyalty with the blood of the nation, and instead seeks to misguide and destroy your population, even using your historical documents in dishonest ways to pervert your principles to meaning you need to be even more suicidal. he thinks your country is Nazi Germany again everywhere outside of pozzed, brown holes like NYC and LA. he denigrates you every chance he gets in academia and in the media. NEVER TRUST THE JEW. he did this to you, and he does it over the world.

F

I honestly envy europoors. At least they’re not controlled by Jews.

Stop it, you're going to make me cry

WE WILL BE A GERMAN ETHNOSTATE

BASED FINN

I blame BUSH

Fuck white people

f.

You kidding? The UK is a Rothschild plaything. The EU as well.

What's worse is that's an adult or at least a teenager holding the camera

STFU faggot

>t. self-hating cuckold

The Midwest, Great Plains, Eastern Northwest, Kentucky and West Virginia and Pennsylvania will form one big ethnostate.

> The Midwest

What are your plans for chicongo niggers and st louis nignogs