Degenerate danger

> be me
> 29
> no license
> no job
> no friends
> live in woods
> Read Scott Adams/Dilbert Guy, drop goals, adopt systems.
> First, throw away all clothes, now just wear jogging shit every day everywhere
> can exercise whenever I want
> start going to gym every day, hour and a half
> jog every day
> girls start smiling, talking to me
> wtf?
> start getting muscle
> make friends with regulars at gym
> build confidence, seen as part of popular group
> autism fading, start evolving chad traights
> 16 year old girls flirting with me
> they just dont know the truth...
> still lonely as fuck
> start going to church 3 months ago
> first time in decade
> in walks 5,11 dutch blonde 25 year old girl. Solid 8.
> she likes me
> comes third time, bout to leave
> nervous
> stop her, ask if she wants to study together
> she says yes!
> next day, we study for hours, banter, go to walmart, buy bananas
> strangely romantic
> I tell her about pepe the frog, and tell her how I love trump because he makes people lose their fucking minds and I find it so hilarious, testing her
> she laughs
> I drop subtle white supremacy banter, about how feminism and antiwhite shit is rediculous
> she agrees!?
> HITLER COMES UP ON HER GOOGLE HISTORY, think it was random, but I make fun of her for being a secret nazi
> She laughs! Thinks its hilarious!
> Next day, she comes back to study
> This time, we just watch youtube, get closer and closer
> Find excuses to touch. Put my arm around her.
> She digs it.
> Invites me to come watch a movie
> Walk home hand and arm, telling church anecdotes and stories
> so wholesome
> Get to her place, she makes me tea, and gives most delicious treats she made from scratch
> ohmyWholesome, skilled homemaker, good christian...
> 11 / 10 personality, massive chemistry

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/2013/11/18/goals-vs-systems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Start imagining how I can use her to repopulate the white race
> 100% bavarian phenotype + whatever the fuck Dutch is = probably close enough to Perfection
> Watching movie, my arms around her, she turns her head, I stare deep into her eyes, and we share our first kiss...
> One thing leads to another, and I am taking off her clothes...
> No... no... dont... too fast... too degenerate...
> I dont feel right about this. doesnt feel christian,
> I push ahead.
> Her head is spinning.
> End up finger banging her.
> Massive erection, mouth full of her vaginal fluids.
> She lies naked in my arms
> Night ends, both heads are spinning, but where would it lead...?
> Next few days... cold
> Church today, shes there, ask to take her home, she agrees
> Get home, cordial conversation, confront her about it...
> Not only did I not feel right about it, she didnt either.
> Didnt like that we went that far.
> Honestly, I just wanted to cuddle... but I pushed her that far for no fucking reason.
> I suggest maybe a reset button, but no... In her mind, I am already a degenerate
> And she was right.

> lonely, degenerate, doomed the white race.
> fml.

you somehow became more gay by getting a girlfriend

Ask her to marry you, dumbass, then it doesn't matter if you fingerbanged her.

She was there while it was happening buddeh. She enjoyed it as much as you did.

fool i failed the test – how could a good christian girl marry a fuckboy?

The worst part is, I didnt even want to stick my dick in, not cause I wasnt horny as fuck, but because it felt spiritually empty to throw that away on the first real date.

> Read Scott Adams/Dilbert Guy, drop goals, adopt systems.

I know it's not the point of your story user but care to elaborate on this?

tell her you would only touch a woman like that that you felt serious about, that you've never felt that way before and have dreams of making babies with her

go all in before you lose her

>"Christian"
>white nationalist
>premarital sex
What's wrong with you?

Tell he she shinned too and the only way to rectify it is to marry.

...sinned

2 Fast 2 Degenerate

Better a leaf woods shitter than a Paki street shitter.

Sounds comfy user, I'm happy for you.

goals fail. No one keeps new years resolutions for example, cause willpower is easily interupted.

so build a system instead.

For example, if you are a fat piece of shit who eats all the time, then remove all the fucking junk food in your house, and only buy vegetables. if you are hungry enough, youll just start eating heathy shit in your house.

or when you get home, immediately put on gym clothes to relax in, so it is easy to get up and exercise. weird systems easy to impliiment which does not rely on willpower.

make sense?

blog.dilbert.com/2013/11/18/goals-vs-systems/

Holy fuck, this is the gayest fucking shit that I've seen in the past 2 years

i watched too much of that RSD shit!!

>no license
I never got mine either. Plz do not bend, fold or mutilate

if she lets you fuck on the first date she ain't wifey material fresh faced chad lad

I like it.
>easy to implement
My fav part. Thx user.

There's the old meme about a televangelist being caught doing something and he says "God has forgiven me, why can't you?", a totally facetious platitude. Then there's also the misconception that some sins are far worse than others in the eyes of God. Perhaps in the eyes of man this is true, but before God all sins are damning, however large or small.

You now must find a way between these two pits. Lay aside for now your concerns over what Sup Forums would do, focus on how you can make this right, with her and with God. Pray for forgiveness first, and then pray for guidance. I have no qualifications to give relationship advice, but my thoughts are this:

Why do you feel so guilty about having sexual activity with her? Because Sup Forums says it's degenerate? Because Christianity forbids it? Why do Sup Forums and Christianity both agree on this point? Is it harmful to the relationship to have premarital sex? Afterwards did you feel a strengthened and more intimate bond with the woman you love? Or did you feel guilty? As, though you tempted her into sin or stole from her the unblemished joy of her wedding night.

I have no good advice to give you lad, I'm so sorry. I don't know if it's over for you or not, I don't know if trying to go back to apologize would help or if you should give her space. God put this woman into your life for a reason, perhaps to become your wife, perhaps to teach you a lesson for when you find and begin dating your wife. Unfortunately, I'll can give you now is a prayer, one lonely user to another. God speed you.