nypost.com/2017/11/19/marshawn-lynch-only-stands-for-mexican-national-anthem/
wonderlictestsample.com/nfl-wonderlic-scores/
wonderlictestsample.com/how-does-the-wonderlic-test-correspond-to-the-iq-test/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nypost.com/2017/11/19/marshawn-lynch-only-stands-for-mexican-national-anthem/

lynch loves him some mexican.

Mexico anthem lyrics

It was a moonlit night in old Mexico. I walked alone between some old
adobe haciendas. Suddenly, I heard the plaintive cry of a young Mexican girl.

You better come home, Speedy Gonzales
Away from tannery row
Stop alla your a-drinkin'
With that floozie named Flo
Come on home to your adobe
And slap some mud on the wall
The roof is leakin' like a strainer
There's loadsa roaches in the hall

Speedy Gonzales, why dontcha come home?
Speedy Gonzales, how come ya leave me all alone?

Hey, Rosita-I hafta go shopping downtown
for my mudder-she needs some tortillas and chili peppers.

Your doggy's gonna have a puppy
And we're runnin' outta coke
No enchiladas in the icebox
And the television's broke
I saw some lipstick on your sweatshirt
I smelled some perfume in your ear
Well if you're gonna keep on messin'
Don't bring your business back a-here

Mmm, Speedy Gonzales, why dontcha come home?
Speedy Gonzales, how come ya leave me all alone?
Hey, Rosita-come queek-down at the cantina
they giving green stamps with tequila!!

he must not know much about mexico

the best part is, every fan the NFL loses, is NEVER coming back. EVER. Once you quit that terrible shit, and start flushing niggerdom and black culture out of your life, it will awaken in you like an overwhelming illumination, at how awful, poisonous and destructive black culture and black society are to a functioning nation.

The NFL is triggering a paradigm shift, as strange as it sounds. Our entire 'American condition' is going to "learn" from this as a collective conscience. The American gestalt will evolve from this. The true terror of black culture and black influence will be revealed for all of its hollow, conceited character. They pillage cities and stage unavoidable national protests on prime time tv, that take national and federal spotlight attention. Soon we will cast the light back on them, and they and their entire cancerous culture will be exposed.

Sometimes I think this was all in the plan. Football was and is distinctly American. (((They've))) been trying to push soccer on us for years now.

they cant double down out of this one. Its already too late. The numbers have already dropped. They brought 2 full NFL franchises to Los Angeles, and spent untold billions to do so, manipulate tax code, legislation and city/state governments to push their agenda (this happens in all NFL cities though) and its still E.M.P.T.Y.

the 'everyman' is wise to the NFL-jew. And there is NO going back now. They will never be forgiven for this. it was literally taken personally by your average joe-blow, who prior to this, worshipped the NFL and his football idols, only to have them betray him in an unthinkable way. TREASON. and when they werent commiting treason, they lecture and chide whites on socio-political issues, cart out leftist propanda shills to dance and pontificate at Half-time, then run a never ending ESPN tirade about the horror of white culture and white men 24/7, 365. The NFL will never recover, ever. and its tear-jerking beautiful.

And the raiders get BTFO

that guy is fucking hilarious, he's like an irl memelord

fuck off black moneky

>Mexican anthem, literally the most ironic anthem.

Chickens come home to roost next season since this season's tickets have already been purchased.

COME HOME, WHITE MAN
Endurance/Touring are sports for higher peoples who can engineer machines that can run at extremes for up to a day at a time.

Silent Marshawn Lynch is different than the rest,
he has always followed his own rules.

Plus,
Marshawn goes to work and then gives his 110%,
every game,
unlike these other wannabes!
Winners can do what they want.

So it actually is about the anthem then?
Glad that's that cleared up

Found The Nigger.

bix n00d

This.

Also, we've become much more knowledgeable about the effects of football on the brain in the last 20 years. Football will go the way of boxing.

>only stands for Mexican Anthem
lol if only this dumb nig knew how much spics hate his ass

Life is actually a whole lot better since giving up the NFL. You are correct, nobody is going back

Just had a huge argument with my entire family over this
>some people in my family won't be available for thanksgiving so we decided to have a small thanksgiving themed dinner today
>everyone is eating at table except for me and my nephew
>my nine year old nephew is watching football
>i site down and watch it with him
>we see the niggers not standing up
>tell him "look a those filthy niggers disrespecting america. they should all be shot. i hope you are friends with any niggers"
>he looks at me in horror and says nothing
>say to him "we used to have them swinging from trees. hopefully we can put those niggers and spics back where they belong real soon. they are pushing whitey too far"
>entire family at the dinner table goes silent and looks at me

Come down Pedro.

We should be allies, Brazil and Mexico is pretty much the same, the only diference is that your women are ugly as hell.

Seattle person here. Lynch has always been a douche. He once had talent but is aging and fading and looking for any way to make headlines

This 'man' is pure nigger. Exudes nigger. Smells of nigger. Talks like nigger. Looks like nigger.
Pure unadulterared nigger.

Their silence means they agree with you. They just didn't have anything to add to what you said.

Mexico is not a African Nation. Go ally with with your fellow African Nation, Dominican republic.

marshawn lynch is a giga nig but if the seahawks had run him on the last down of the superbowl they would have won

i meant to write "i hope you aren't friends with any niggers"
>sitting at the table was my aunt. she is married and has three kids with a black man.
>also my cousin was there. she used to be married to a black man and she is currently dating a black man
>my father says to me "what did you just say. you better be joking"
>tell all of them "listen i'm sick of this shit. i hate these fucking niggers raping and killing all of us white people. then they have the nerve to complain about us like we do anything bad to them"
>aunt starts screaming at me calling me a horrible person and saying thing about my confederate flags (she complains about them every year) and how trump and republicans have brainwashed me.
>i start calling her a dumb bitch and tell her that her mixed up kids are disgusting and that i would never consider them human.

Must be a Slav then

>Marshawn Lynch
What did he mean by this? Hang illegals?

47.73% of Brazilians are of full European descent.
9% of Mexicans are of full European Descent.

That is why Trump deported you, fucking retarded.

If they give you lip tell them you're just an unbiased observer of current events.

Nigger Lynch can't even put a full sentence together.
If his IQ is above 80 I'll be shocked.

Now someone break out some stats on police-caused deaths in Mexico. (Mexico has niggers, right?)

>dad starts screaming about he is done dealing with me
>i call him a nigger lover
>my inner terry davis comes out and i start shouting to everyone "how can you defend the niggers"
>notice my mom wiping tears from her eyes
>cousin says "i can't believe anything you are saying. you really want people dead because of their skin color"
>tell her yes
>dad gets up and tries to punch me
>i grab his arm and shove him back
>he tells me to get the fuck out
>as i'm walking outside i hear him say "i always knew he was messed up but not like this"

wonderlictestsample.com/nfl-wonderlic-scores/
wonderlictestsample.com/how-does-the-wonderlic-test-correspond-to-the-iq-test/

14 on the Wonderlic = 85 IQ.

I support their right to protest.

I hope they support my right to protest as well, as I've avoided the NFL & it's product(s) for 2 years straight now.

This is good, every time somebody kneels the NFL loses money.

Epic story fellow Sup Forumstato. Your family is clearly full of cuckolds and you must teach them to 1433 and gas their bikes for the race war. Praise Shrek!

>47.73% of Brazilians are of full European descent.
Yeah the German and Italian immigrants. All the Portuguese Brazilians mixed with their pets long ago.

It's actually quite hilarious how nig'd and feather'd the spanish populations in latin america became, meanwhile Anglo-American southerners have lived with nigs for 400 years and like 3 or 4 percent of of us have ANY non-White DNA at all. The rest are pvure bloods.

I totally forgot about the wonderlic
It's funny how close I was just guessing.
Also love how a white punter gets the perfect score.

>dad moves to punch his son for insulting niggers
>commits an actual crime
>calls you messed up

Your dad deserves an award for cuckold of the year.

ahahhahahhahahah, i actually laughed out loud, your autism level was showing.

hahahhaah, i would pay good money to have seen this, meanwhile the 9 yr old kid is probably like, 'shit man i just wanted to watch cartoons but couldnt find the control.'

"meanwhile Anglo-American southerners have lived with nigs for 400 years and like 3 or 4 percent of of us have ANY non-White DNA at all."

Yeah, because you killed the rest.

>Yeah, because you killed the rest.
And?
Racemixing is a sin Paolo.

>mfw dad taught me to say nigger
He also got me into motorsport.

Forgot to post a
>fw

same desu.
>be me, 14 years old
>fishing with dad on the river
>he had just bought the jon boat about a week prior
>cruising up the river, engine fails
>starts tinkering with it, realizes something i really fucked up because it wont start
>screams, "fucking nigger-rigged piece of me!"
>i'm sitting there in silent amusement but also fear
>we have to paddle the boat back to the dock

later he apologized for saying it, and told me i shouldn't say it. fast forward 9 years and we make nigger jokes around each other all the time, revealing tru powerlevels
feels nice having a based father even if he's skeptical on the JQ

wow several typos
>realizes something is really fucked up
>"fucking nigger rigged piece of shit!"

Hear, hear.

this
they figured fantasy/madden faggots would be able to prop up their "grow forever" nonsense, and now both they, and the networks, will suffer enormously for it
football will survive, but the NFL won't

>he doesn't understand how the one drop rule works

if you're part nig, you're not allowed to breed with a White person. That's the point.

Our Whites are pure, but our nigs are like 20% European. They're like 30-40% European the farther North you go.

DELET THIS GOY!

Marshawn is a jobber in the nfl playing for a trash meme team. He’s desperately trying to stay relevant by shucking and jiving for the sjw white man.