I genuinely worry that in 250 years there will be no pure blooded white people left in this world...

I genuinely worry that in 250 years there will be no pure blooded white people left in this world. White countries are the only ones expected to take in millions of immigrants and accept "multiculturalism". It is clear to me that Jews will drive this country and all of Europe into the ground so that they can profit. Is there any hope for the white race or should we just accept that our grandchildren will become second class citizens in their own homeland?

History shows that we will eventually lash out and take back whats ours. Right now the most important thing you can do is become healthy, married , financially stabled, and make white babies.

When Rome fell there were still strong survivors.

It was also only possible back then because we didn't have anything better to do but work. Many white people of our generation are computer shutins that wouldn't lift a finger if it meant they could die and lose their internet access, our first step is to rid ourselves of the digital jew. I'm hoping for either a mass emp or solar flare

lol

pussy

What did he mean by this?

That actually helps a lot. The last 6 months I've realized the Jewish plight and have worked to better myself. I've started working out more and I graduate in May. I just want to secure a future for me and my children/grandchildren but it's so easy to get discouraged. I see cultural marxism EVERYWHERE.

white women are obsessed with bbc

Roasties and coalburners will hang first.

It would be a great movie: there is only one pair of white people left in the world, everyone is trying to kill them. One guy is trying to get them to where they can breed in peace and repopulate the white race.

Humans will be extinct in 250 years because we are unevolved, mouth breathing, violent stupid parasites. Humans have no purpose in the universe.

>thinks the human species won't be extinct by then anyway.

>History shows that we will eventually lash out and take back whats ours

What history are you reading? Because there's NEVER been such a reversal in any civilization. Read some spengler, dope.

if we ever get the balls which right now it looks like were are just getting cucked

White's have historically expelled the Jews only to have them subvert their society time and time again. The Third Reich will be the last one.

in 30-50 years we will have genetically editted artificial wombs.
Blacks will decide to change their childrens skin color to white, because even blacks thin black is ugly.
We will also upgrade black IQ and block your "chimp-out" gene and tendency to steal.

That's actually not a bad point. I've never really thought about how artificial births will affect race and culture.

I'm 30 and my white normie friends are hav ing beautiful white babies. Don't take the black pill yet. Whites are not thriving, but we are surviving.

Why are you a shill? I hope you die very soon.

You thought it would only mean the end of the vaginal jew?
No, it will also forever BLEECH the shitskins AND save the white race (race will be irrelevant by then).

We could probably genetically engineer white people in 250 years

They aren't woman. They are perpetual child whores.

But they will still have shitskin genes, just pure skin right?

That's a big worry, I would educate myself as much as possible to make sure I know everything about what I'm worred about.

Designer babies will change everything. Everyone will design their babies to have fair skin, blue eyes, 150 IQ, and resistant to all diseases.

Assuming the Jews don't destroy our DNA when they figure out genetic modification.

O Negative Blood cannot be cloned.

I want Jesus to wipe out the niggers and jews.

There are less than 6% whites left in the world.

Does this worry you?

Do you think blacks would be able to afford that???

My sister just gave birth to this white little guy. Eat shit, kikes. Whites are breeding strongly.

we only have ourselves to blame for our own undoing

>white little guy
>no genetic test
prove it

>Black Hair
>White

The artificial womb will improve our IQs, length, end genetic diseases, end racism, end the subhuman epidemic and allow us to reach the stars as we always wanted.

Once you take this into perspective, no other technology really matters. If only we could speed its development up.

They don't have too. Blacks can't afford rap careers but the Jews still pay them. Do you not think they would fund a race of genetically modified niggers too?

Looks like spic hair to me, hate to say it. Even I had blonde hair as a baby even though my hair is dark brown now.

False. The Elites are autocrats that are purposely breeding the unwashed masses into low IQ easily taxable peasants. The future human race will consist of a handful of extremely intelligent, powerful, and wealthy families that live in flying castles above us depth grovelers. This is the only way we will survive as a species.

He's beautiful, hopefully she can give us 2 or 3 more.

>Do you think blacks would be able to afford that?
No. So it seems whites will have greater access to this tech? *rubs hands*

Congrats papa! How are things in Kentucky?

Have a (you), beautiful friend

(((((((Whites)))))))

>mfw white people will no longer be a thing in 100 years

Feels great man

Wrong we have plenty of enemies we are surrounded by daily who are to blame and who need to be exterminated for their parasitical, communistic, and sub human ways. It is less than what they deserve.

I been looking at maps and history and shit.

1 - borders and governments change forever. It cant be stopped. Usa will not live forever.

2 - theres like a billion whites, billion blacks, ton of latin, muslim, billion indian, couple billion asians, etc. Theres too many humans for anyone to get bred out of existence.

3- if global warming happens, (unlikely due to green energy eventually winning by being cheaper one day), about a third of the earth is open right now in the northern hemisphere, filled with fertile land and resources. The whites will slowly migrate north if necessary.

The sjw radical movement will die one day. A worldwide borderless, race mixed empire is the utopian fantasy of leftists, it wont actually happen.

Leafs hang with niggers and coalburners on the day of the rake.

Let me black pill you, my shitskin friend: pic related.
Only whites contribute positively to society as a group. If whites are below 30% in any society, that society collapses into bankruptcy.

humans are disgusting and cannot evolve past seeing a skin color. you are all the same, as long as you keep fighting each other nothing will advance. good riddance you don't deserve it.

I think we'll see the end of the SJW movement when Gen Z get's the voting age, but that doesn't mean they will wake up to the influence Jew's have on this country.

Which is exactly why (((they))) want more shitskins. More debt owned by Zionist controlled banks.

There's nothing wrong with wanting your children to look like you.

>so that they can profit.
NO ONE is going to benefit from this.

What are you talking about the white race?

I come from a long line of proud British Islanders. I can trace their ancestry back over for hundreds years. Are you trying to tell me that after all this careful breeding you are going to put me in a racial group with the French? - Nah! Fuck That.
No such thing as the white race - get over it.

>inb4 cucked nation
The percentage of immigrants in a country doesn't effect my genes, does it amerifats?
>Inb4 one of your ancestors fucked by a nigger
Yeah and so what, we just took those genes to make us better, stronger

Stop trying to project your frightened agenda onto everyone else U.S.A.. You can deal with your shit badly but leave us to deal with our shit.

Sorry I thought coal burners were the people with great big 4x4s that pump out smoke cause they don't give two shits about the environment

nope. Edit will edit the gene. So apart of your baby will not be yours. It will be from someone who belonged to them. So say a black guy wants his son's skin to be white. All the genes responsible for melanin output will be from some white guy. All the genes for say a white guy's nose will be a white guy. And so on, so most likely if gene editing works out, mixed people with pretty much cuck themselves trying to make there kid all white (which means the kid will pretty much be 100% white besides like penis length cuz niggers believe that)

yes I think so

Theres a sci fi short story I read once where the rascism was cured and the human race lost all sense of difference.
Everyone ended up a pallid grey colour.
we explored space and the first alien we met, the captain immediately fell in love with because it was so different...I think he tried to shag it right there and caused an interstellar war.

Can't remember who wrote it

Lets be honest. We will not become a grey mess. People not matter how far back we go, have all loved one think. White skin, still today people subconscious picture (unless you got a fetish) white skin for their mate. Why do you think black or latio men look at white bitches as a prize? Because she is white. White means pure, any stain makes it no longer pure, that tells people your genetics are strong (you family being strong enough to avoid getting) rapped) And that will always be the case.

I just mentioned the story because it was pertinent, not that I thought it was prophecy.

I disagree and agree with you.
I agree that a archetypal racially pure individual looks like a prize to someone and that they are lusted over by other races but it's a universal phenomenon not confined to any one race.

If you were to sack Tokyo would you head to the most Canadian women you could find? or something altogether more exotic

I agree, that makes sense. But thanks to looking Geishas Paint area of china. Even cultures alienated from whites still try to look white. But yeah if i went for a wife in tokyo i would prbbly find a banger hot asian chick over a cunuck