Unironically powerful

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxJCq99jA&list=RDEMVI7wjlFbHpB5qeqCapX6gQ
archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt
archive.is/6LYx3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice flag faggot.

Can't say the same

It really makes you think...

Me telling you to shutup, and forcefully preventing your speech whether it be by force of state or individual are not comparable... nice bait.

Sheeeeeeeeeeit

What did he mean by this?

>Caring about pleasing the fags

we only executed Nazis not the Wehrmacht.

I don't and that is a direct straw man of ANTI-LGBT.

Anyone got more of these? This is the extent of my collection.

I thought the US barely even attacked Nazis. They were more focused on Japan than what was going on in Europe. Granted the US hated Germany at the time, I wouldn't say America beat Nazi Germany. That trophy goes to either UK or Russia.

*I* killed him because he wanted me as a slave or dead. Hitler wanted to cleanse America of Americans

>My ancient homeland
I'm 100% Anglo, Germany isn't my ancestral homeland and Germans were opposing the interests of my genetic and cultural brethren.

We are slaves now, and we have jew-mutilated cocks to show for it.

>slaughter
>nazis dindu nuffin

ask any Slav what he thinks about the destruction that Hitler brought upon Eastern Europe. Or are they not white, now?

I'm not a slave. I would know. that have tried but I keep adapting. soon they will over step and I will have them cornered.

Russia is so fucking lucky. Everybody admits they did the most to stop the Nazis yet they get none of the fucking blame for it because they turned out non-degenerate. So everybody likes Soviet veterans and Russians can celebrate winning against the nazis and not get called cucks by the board. Meanwhile you show even a morsel of respect to an American or British WW2 veteran and suddenly you're a jew faggot who cozies up to the shitheads fighting on the wrong side of the war.

Fucking hate this double standard.

And
The jews are cleansing America of Americans.
The jews are cleansing Europe of Europeans.
The jews are cleansing Canada of Canadians.
The jews are cleansing Australia of Australians.

Not even a fan of Fascism but no, he most certainly didn't. He actually tried to foster an alliance or peace deal with Britain several times over. One of his mistakes was seeing certain European groups as "natural allies" including Great Britain and it's colonies. They mostly planned to integrate these nations.

So as bad as some of these meme's are, they're also effectively true given the state of European and Anglo sphere countries.

Deo vindice, jew-spiracist.

if he did he would have supported the American Nazi party.

you're a faggot. you know that right?

yep

So we're going to pretend that several Baltic and Balkan countries did not align themselves with the third Reich because they feared the Soviet Union more. Something which was later proven to be absolutely warranted. We're going to pretend the Soviets did not do much worse and for far longer. We're going to pretend that the one Slavic country outside of Russia devastated, Poland, was not just as antagonistic and aggressive just without the means to put much of it into effect?

No.

He deserves it for fighting for the Jew.

She looks retarded

>shows far-left protestors in an isolated indecent

she is.

>It doesn't matter what you say
>Your intentions don't even matter
>I will be offended

It's okay. There's a lot more. I can only post so much each post.

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

>namefag
take off your flag, traitor

Comment about Muslims is incorrect. Hitler loved Islam and wished that Europe had adopted it

you can fight me, I would love to paint the side walk in your blood. or you can STFU.

>t. yankee monkey
you aren't a confederate
sorry, namefag

and there is a counter for each. the connection to globalism is globalism for every globalist jew there is a non-globalist jew.

the majority of the "Jewish" population isn't even Jewish, they are atheist hiding behind the Jewish mask.

Uncle Ted knew all about this kind of narcissism badly disguised as self-martyrdom and victimhood.

my family has never left the south. just because you don't like my opinion doesn't change my heritage.

Exactly. Hitler wanted a modern Roman Empire, just with Germany at the helm instead of Italy.

Is that last one Prince?

yeehaw.

The jews and their shabbos-goy enablers will burn all the same. That is, if they do not kill themselves on their own poison first.

anarcho capitalism is inherently fascist.

it's a funny game we must play
paddle in the same filth and wait for the other to drown

So fascists are the same as SJW types like the artist who made this comic? k.

I didn't come here to feel

Do you know where the Angles tribe was from you absolute fucking retard?

I'll confess it, at least: like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one.

Here's the final blackpill, even of they had won we'd end up in the same place.

>in 50 or so years Israel will still be Jewish

Not the way it's looking to me

>She

Sup Forums BTFO

I don’t give a fuck if you “died for our freedom.” You were useful then and you’re a biggot now. Fighting for the military doesn’t give you any special privileges

sorry
the cartoon is fucking retarded and can't think for itself either.

This is a terrible meme, even if I agree with it. Maybe a leftist false flag?

Proprietary communities could literally be any form of government.
Sole owner.
>Dictatorship
Board of CEOs elected by shareholders
>Republic
Jointly owned company that includes a dividend
>Communism

You are just using capitalism to be the building blocks of your society

At least it's not the rehashed mutt memes and something new

oof

>drumphina

Where's 1-5 on that list?

huh...

He didn't love Islam, idiot. He admired some of its qualities. For all we know he was seeking allies against a common enemy.

>being this brainwashed
youtube.com/watch?v=rHBxJCq99jA&list=RDEMVI7wjlFbHpB5qeqCapX6gQ

Here's what I'm able to find.

archive.org/stream/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-theUnabombersManifesto_djvu.txt

except the jews already controlled america which is why america entered both WW's... :^\

rmmt

Can I get a version which isn't blurry?

>being that fucked up.

proof before assumptions save you hate mongering, or give you whats coming your way.

>It stopped be a joke
yep

Text here

Both Anglos (Angles) and Saxons are Germanic tribes who migrated to England at different points of time.

The historical Arthur Pendragon was a Welsh King who successfully resisted Angle encroachment in parts of Britain.

Yes. Fuck your comfort.

lol

strange i grew up not to far from that town.
thats a strange comic to run in to online

the truth was they were drawing them all along.

There is no god

>furry
>ball busting
>hipster
>tumblr art style

end it

now

just let me leave the earth

>there is a fixed amount of "success" that was historically "just given to" white men by an unidentified party
>white men did not create their own success
>it is ours to take
>we should be in control of things we don't know how to manage

>Hey I'm jewish dating the only other gay jew in town here let me tell you about how oppressed I was.

Shitthatdidn'thappen.jpg

>powerful

Who owns the ice cream shitting machine?

Nigger Nurses Laugh as WW2 Vet Dies Begging for Help
>James Dempsey, 89, was gasping and calling for help in his nursing home while negro nurses are laughing at him. The family had a hidden camera set in the room.

>She had lied and said she did CPR. She pushed on his chest a few times then left him to die. It took 1 hour for them to call 911.

archive.is/6LYx3

>facism

>GIF

Like the saying goes: "Sup Forums is always right"

When you're here, you're here forever.