Will the united states ever be white again? Or will we turn into New Mexico part 2?

Will the united states ever be white again? Or will we turn into New Mexico part 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moving to albuquerque next year. Any tips? Seems like a cool enough place. Can carry and rent a mountain house for cheap.

Chimps turned into Europeans after a few hundred thousand years, so who really knows what might happen?

Brazil 2.0, it's already happened in the Southern half of the country. The North is already well on its way, look at Detroit, Minnesota, Jew York, and Seattle

Stay away from Alvarado Park and most of the west side. If you really wanna stay in the city go to bosque. I suggest that you go to Tijeras tho. Much nicer there and everyone leaves you alone.

There's no chance of America ever being "white" again.

We're less than 60% white in modern times and there's no incentive for Europeans to immigrate to America in modern times as most nations in Europe have a higher quality of life than America.

Even many skilled non-white immigrants from Asia and India are returning to their ancestral homelands.

This country is fucked.

CRISPR is our only hope now

>Minnesota
>Jew York
>Seattle

Dude none of those cities or states are Brazil-tier. It's true most Southern states are already Brazil-tier shitholes though.

Assuming white flight stay consistent though, we can expect to see whites flee back to Europe or to some designated country. So while America will fall, there will be a final stronghold. That is what will last the test of time, and immigration.

Does anyone else think a three way division of the US would be a great way to solve social tension.

>A Hispanic nation in the west
>A black one in the deep south
>East coast and Midwest kept as a white ethnostate

Bam. Everyone's happy.

Asians? and middle easterns?
Deport em back?

Someone post the Mall of America webm for this naive nigger: I'm already working on my exit strategy

If the RAISE Act passes it could, there are tons of Europeans who want to move here but can’t due to the immigration act.

it's over for us. we are an interracial breeding station for white women and niggers now

>Middle easterners

Damn right deport em

>Asians

They can stay whereever they like. They never cause many problems.

Never 'white' to start with: native Indians; Mexicans; Africans.

Thanks bro, will do. Debating on finding a nice neighbor in the city or commuting from the hills or tijeras

>Hispanic nation

Hispanic's not a race

Why should non mestizos have to be stuck with mestizos?

Will white hispanics go with the white state?

Will black hispanics go in the black state?

It will probably collapse, leaving multiple >90% white states in its wake. Remember that although the "le 56%" meme is true, this country is still highly segregated geographically.

dude America got destroyed by the "le 56% face" meme. holy shit we are BTFO eternally

I wish. Even taking European migrants right now is useless and cannot save us anymore. Our future is literally Brazil, and California already is Brazil

We're going to become like Brazil or Argentina and the likes. Whites and "Whites" align with the conservative/right wing, nigs and browns align with the left.

>white hispanics
Kek

are women the new kike enablers?

kek we are so fucked when we have to count "white hispanics" as white. White America is so fucked and our women are getting destroyed by nigger dick too. we are done

>White again.

>white hispanics
no such thing

>are women the new kike enablers?
>new
they've always been kike enablers

>new

>white Hispanics

I'm absolutely not having children here. I grew up in California and was usually the one white in any of my classes. The whole US is turning into California, and I will not put my children through that.

>Post Mall of America

Dude I'm talking about quality of life. Many Southern states are legitimately 3rd shitholes.

Those cities and states are liberal but they're not 3rd world.

We was kings :DDD

No it's not. There's anons on here from even Iowa saying they're seeing shit tons of niggers and spics. I've been to almost every state, and there are brown people all over the place. In the places that are still "white", it's ALL boomers, no young white people at all.

That's because our culture is literally "we are all immigrants, let's all race mix! Black guys and Asian girls are so hot! White men are evil bigots who are unattractive. "

White pill reminder- there is literally 0 reason the US can not recover from its demographic shifts. White births last year already bucked expected charts and predictions. We only become Brazil 2.0 if everything stays the exact same for the next 40-50 years, which has never happened in any country’s development.

A new immigration bill (RAISE), an innovative new tax policy, a war or two, etc- all of these are things that can shift demographic numbers within just decades. Stop talking about abandoning your homeland.

And obviously pic related is a white pill. The 56% number is very iffy on its own, but even if it is completely true, that 56% of the population is very white, and not very prone to race mixing, as many of these memes seem to imply.

yeah what a great culture to be a white man in. "LOL no culture and your dick is small' have fun

Yeah the South is shit, no argument there. I think living here has made me dumber as well.

Don't. It's the asshole of the four corners.

Not very prone to racemixing in paper, but I see more race mixed couples in real life than I do both-white couples.
Even if we go by the 10% of whites are racemixing stat, that's still a lot.

white women are just casually fucking black guys these days

Yep. Complete emasculation of white men, and whore slut-ification of white wonen.

our country is so FUCKED

your only hope is to return to europe,you decide
there alot places in europe that you could fit

white men are being turned into asian men in the media

This. I'd like to live in Ireland. Been there a couple times and my grandma is from Cork, so I'm not too far gone

and getting pregnant

Like the other user, I see more interracial couples than not. In 20 years all the white boomers (who occupy most every important managerial position) will be dead, and along with that the largest white demographic and all sense of law and order. Have fun.

NW area, NE heights, north valley, four hills are all nice

>america
>white

>”my small life experiences prove my otherwise unsupported assumptions about a population of 315 million people”

the east mountains are nice but if you going to be working in the city know that any accident on I40 in the canyon will make your commute hellish

Good thing ill be in my 50s by then.. I'll have to get a farm and a bunch of weapons and hole up in a rural area

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

its going to be mad max in the streets

>whiteresister.com
>not sourcing the study itself
Of course it goes without saying that most of the US's white population is typically 100% white, mixed race people usually go with nigger or spic for gibs, but there's a small percentage of mutts that claim to be white when they most certainly aren't.

I'll be nearing it. War might be fun if I was 20 years old. Not interested in dealing with that shit when I'm a grown man with kids and property to lose.

The welfare industrial complex ruined the US.

I honestly think it will be more like Europe filled with shitskins. In about three yrs when trump isn't reelected. Enjoy American trucks of peace.

le Not White meme strikes again! XD

Bullshit, even with the Indians and slaves included, the population was always overwhelmingly European descendant for about 160 years after the founding of the United States, much less all the decades of colonization. No one has to agree with the plan to mix every genetic group together "for peace" if they don't want to.

>he fell for the mexicans were in the american west meme
California, arizona, NM, and texas had a combined population of less than 15k mexicans when the US took the territory. The americans immediately removed mexicans from any positions of power / land ownership. The USA itself never had any mexican influence at all until they started coming here after the anti-racist immigration act

good point but one minor clarification
In New Mexico the Spanish speaking population were pretty welcoming of the US taking over, the US affirmed the colonial land grants and Hispanos served in political positions of power within a few years of the US takeover.

>white "male"
>Everyone else is "men" or "women"

The fuck is this dehumanising shit

this is my 56% face
iq of 108
white
have a stable job at a supermarket and pay taxes
get fucked kike

Amerimutts.

Niggers.

>Be you
>Imply the US is not 62%White non latino, 18% latino, 13% blacks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States

>Self-identified race
lmao

>believing the government

oh sweetie

We'll all become so mixed that every ethnicity will blend together.
And people will still find a way to pull a racists strawman out of their asses.

You already have a state literally called New Mexico

>united states
>ever white
LMAO

What do we do with this information?

This is pathetic but honestly our only option, that is what defeat tastes like. I'd be intent on taking it all back with war though, 100% belongs to the white man

Is that her nipple!?

I sure AF hope not!

Whiteness = Weakness!

>highest percentage of degrees = most educated
>not mentioning that they're all affirmative-action acceptance degrees african american studies
J-jew me harder, senpai, I'm a-almost gonna sh-shoaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Demographics is destiny wh*Teoid dog

Do note that the word 'educated' also includes 'some college'. These bitches aren't actually getting a degree. Someone did a study a couple of years ago that claimed black womens average net worth was 5$.

The statistics used to make that statement are absolutely fucked. The average white person's level of vocational competence, measured by their qualifications (including college degrees) and workplace performance, is likely 10 times higher than the average black's.

why reply

>these threads guaranteed get 200+ replies
> nigger hate threads are deleted almost instantly
The absolute state of Sup Forums

can someone tell me how to make this in Photoshop?

Can we all agree now that the kike mods are subverting this place and the main drag on quality is no longer election niggers?

This shit is really mean. I'm so glad I'm not an American, this meme would get deeply under my skin.

Stop making fun of her, her death was a tragedy