Do you think michael moore will be relevant again before he dies of some horrible fat related ailment?

do you think michael moore will be relevant again before he dies of some horrible fat related ailment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M2cjSry771M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I give that about five years so no. He's an embarrassment at this point and even hard lefties can't deny it.

Michael Moore has been paid off by big plumbing.

he was never relevant, he was just heavily shilled

did he really tweet that or is this just a meme?

>micheal moore is so fat it takes half the width of a paper towel to wipe his ass
I can't deny this redpill.

Can he even wipe his own ass?

This guy must legitimately be retarded.
Paper towels clog your pipes.

paper towels arent septic safe

he was relevant?

my sister cut up some paper towels and gave it to my other sister... her ass bled for a few weeks. and was constantly chaffing; she was just too stupid to realize it was the 'toilet paper'...

>flush
>paper towels

This isn't real you dumb retards

>wiping your ass with paper towels
you are never too poor for good toilet paper

>using paper towels
Might as well wipe your ass on a tree trunk.

They're also more expensive than toiler paper, so why would you use them to wipe your ass?

But this is fake, anyway.

He has dedicated followers that clean his ass with their tounges.

>flushing paper towels

based meme

>using a $200 German made Wusthof Ikon 10" chef knife to cut paper towel

Nope.

Yeah, well that's what big TP want's you to believe!
>being this retarded

He was a pretty big deal during the Bush years. Now he's just petty and pathetic.

I see much clearer now

Sauce?

My favorite knife of all time, the weighting is perfect

Michael Moore wipes his ass with paper towels confirmed.

When was he ever really relevant? He had his 15 minutes of fame and will be forgotten all together once he is dead

We should make toilet paper a secret sign of "racism"

he uses a rag on a stick

that is extraordinarily stupid. I presume you are black or mexican?

enjoy your fucking hemorrhoids you lard ass

>falling for the cellulose jew

wallstreet = the liberal way to say "jews"?

Trump's tweet about Michael Moore was total destruction of that fat faggot.
youtu.be/M2cjSry771M

This.

The perfect tool. It becomes one with your arm.

As someone who works at a paper mill that makes toilet paper and paper towel I can tell you he's full of shit. Paper towel is milled at a higher GSM and tensile strenth with wet strenth resin added. Try flushing that shit and you'll quickly clog your toilet.

If we are dying of starvation and have to resort to cannibalism, then yes, he will be relevant.

>not using sandpaper
fucking plebs

Should meme it.
More idiots will chafe their assholes and clog their plumbing

He correctly predicted that trump would win way before any other democrat. He even spelled out the correct reasons for why it would happen.

So I'd say he has atleast 8 more years of being in everyones lives.

>ITT people arguing about the paper Jew
Just buy a fucking bidet already and stop wasting your money on toilet paper entirely. Toilet paper is horrible for your asshole and the continued use of it is literally a JEWISH PLOT. Do you know how retarded it is to even use dry toilet paper to begin with? If someone smeared shit on your arm, would you casually wipe it with a dry piece of paper until you don't see shit on the paper anymore? People actually think this is sanitary?

Using a bidet is both cleaner and saves you money in the long run.

nah white; but the sister that had it done to her was a race mixing piece of shit and everyone hated all of her bfs ever. Her current husband is no different (in people hating him) although he's white.

He'd be retarded enough to post something as ignorant as that.

Easy one and appropriate.

I used to work in quality control at a paper mill. Shit is autistic as fuck. What's the bulk? What's the stretch? Is that cross direction or machine direction? Where's my paper skimmer? The pulper is jammed. What is the kymene setting? Why is it so fucking hot in here? I can't stand that cunt that works the winder. Then the mill closed.

There are no grossly obese old men.