Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BLBw7fw8yV0
youtube.com/watch?v=OSWOmKGVw2k
youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

Chequed

My favorite passage is St. Matthew 23:25

In nomine Padre, et Filie, et Spirituo Sancti, amen.

I have accept Jesus Christ into my heart as my saviour and messiah and I try to follow the way of the lord.

Onions and meth praise Jesus.

Luther wanted to exterminate all jews and the catholic pope licks refugee feet.

im not

En arche en o Logos

sums up current American society

Stop being Christian. Start being a European.

I adopted a bunch of niglets and have an openly gay pastor who marries faggots in my place of worship and believe that 'turning the other cheek' trumps all other verses.

Feel genuine catholic guilt looking at milfs at the supermarket.

Europeans were always Christians. ever heard of Holy Roman Empire?

I kiss the feet of immigrants from Africa.

HAIL SATIN

I married by daughter to a based christian black man

>all Christians are the Pope

>being this retarded
Americans ruin this board.

i dont like fall of man holes called bleeding third arm pits called vaginas and have wed Christ like I'm supposed to instead. im uncut. i eat bacon. i decide what rest day i want

I have 658 images of Christian related hentai

>Prove you are a Christian
I hate the pope, jews, atheists, scientologists, mormons, and muslims.

Buddhists are okay.

Would you like to see my card?

>Holy Roman Empire

and where are you from? Israel?

>
>
>

>unironically posting Voltaire

>I hate the pope, jews, atheists, scientologists, mormons, and muslims.
same except mormons. there are a couple blonde mormon cuties in Utah

>retard newfag leaf doesn't understand the meme

What's wrong with Voltaire, leaf?

>Europeans were always Christians
Ever heard of the Saxons? The Romans? The Gauls? The Iceni? The Dacians? The Greeks? The Illyrians? The Franks? The Teutons? The Cimbri?

Christianity in most places in Europe is a very recent phenomenon. European culture has always been based upon the pre-christian, latin, greek, and celtic cultures. Christianity was just an alien religion that popped up because it was so popular with the underclasses.

is my loli collection proof that I´m christian?

>Saxons? The Romans? The Gauls? The Iceni? The Dacians? The Greeks? The Illyrians? The Franks? The Teutons? The Cimbri?
all of them converted to Christianity later on because they understood that it is the only based religion

I know the quote, but the Holy Roman Empire was the legitimate continuation of the Western Roman Empire

Everything, plus he was an agent of England who worked to destroy France

>Christianity was forced on Europeans!
>it was popular with the underclasses

Which one is it, pagancuck?

>creating straw men
>embracing a jewish religion

>believing a jewish religion is based
>trying to pass off a form of judaism as european

>he thinks he can be European without being Christian

>mr ching tells us who is european

>checks flag
>displays typical Canadian ignorance
posts disregarded

>believe me, I am white

You can't be Canadian without being Christian either

/thread

>hides his flag
>calls out others on hidding his flag
Nice try, Juan.

Christianity was created by Jews as a way to subvert whites. Literally kike on a stick religion. Christianity is globalist in nature. Look at all those Christians who go to Africa and Asia. Literal race traitor cucks.

>being Jewish from Poland
>being butthurt that silly goyims still believe in Christianity

Jesus is Lord.

>was created by Jews
how do you know? are you one?

WHy would jews be mad about christians? Who is sending money to israel? Who is dying for it? Who shills for rapefugees?
Show your flag, hesus.

>immediately calls someone else Jewish because they were called out for advocating a jewish religion
>accidentally projects their race
Nice one Schlomo. What's next are you gonna tell us to turn the other cheek and let a bunch of non-white migrants into our countries?

The Scofield Bible is heresy
It will be used as evidence against the Jews when they are judged

>Calls someone ignorant
>Says Christianity is not European
>Doesn't realize Christianity was born out of Rome and Greek cities like thessalonica

Lmaoing at your life. Go larp in the woods, the adults have more important things to do.

Christ stands forever.

What Arianism? Sounds very Aryan, doesn't it?

Jesus wasn't a jew? Disciples weren't jews? Paul wasn't a jew? Gospel writters weren't jews?
Show your flag, diego.

>How do you know
Was Jesus not a Jew? Do Christians to this day not swear undying loyalty to Israel? It's disgusting, frankly. It's clever what Jews have done by wiping out European religions in favor of their little desert cult.

All "Christian" traditions are of the Norse religion.

The cult of Jesus should die, and WOdin should reclaim the throne.

By the tip of Odin's spear this is true.

>ignoring the fact that the majority of the bible is based upon jewish books, including the majority of the new testament. More than half of it is attributed to a single jew.

No. They don't. No, Jesus was an Israelite under the old covenant, who ushered in the new covenant.

"Jews" that you are referring to are talmudic Jews who came from the line of the Pharisees and the Sadducees, i.e. the ones who REJECTED Christ and had him hung up on a tree.

Three days later Christ rose from the grave.

So what was Christianity for the ~1000 years before it reached the Norse people?

>Arianism
>Sounds very Aryan
It literaly comes from greek named Arius. Is everyone born under sign of Aries also aryan?

Much less popular and powerful...and the undoing of Rome.

>Jews hate Christian's so much they won't even use the addition sign in schools
>Durr Christianity is Jewish

Paganlarpers are so fucking retarded it hurts. Christianity conquered the fucking planet. Pagans died off for being retarded fucks like you

>if i sprinkle a jew with some water he cases to be a jew
And then you wonder why your churches get subverted.

You're turning this into an argument about Christian theology. Christianity is a rotting mess. No Christian group is even slightly redpilled. Even the most conservative of pastors will accept a nigger if the nigger accepts Christ.

I'm baptised and I wear a crucifix?

>WHy would jews be mad about christians?
because they have straight hair

Shh... I'm making fun of him

If you have any ancestors who lived north of the Alps, then Christianity is what brought your ancestors out of barbarism

I really like CS Lewis.

Do you really understand what it means to be a jew? You play both sides. You introduce a religion to overtake a region, then you fight against that religion because it's part of the plan. The subversiveness of the jew is boundless.

>Christianity conquered the fucking planet.
And now is being conquered by mulims. Hell, at the time that Sup Forums christians see as the hight of christianity, europe was at its weakest.

But if you call yourself a Jew and rely on the law and boast in God and know his will and approve what is excellent, because you are instructed from the law; and if you are sure that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of children, having in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— you then who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that one must not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law dishonor God by breaking the law. For, as it is written, "The name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you." For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.

Romans 2:17-24, 28-29

thessalonica was also the second capital of Byzantium

Silly.

Norse religion supports family and Nations....not shit tier cult of personality like Jesus , Abraham or Mohamed craptastic ...

The best thing Christianity had going for it was being born in the Roman Empire.

A stroke of luck.

Otherwise it's total traitorous shit....

youtu.be/BLBw7fw8yV0

>Varg

Can paganism even produce beauty? Compare Varg's shitty music to something like this, that actually has Logos:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSWOmKGVw2k

I think the Pope is a communist heretic, as are all his followers who believe he is infallible.

>because they have straight hair
We both fucking wish.

This is mostly because Europeans and us North Americans no longer have kids

>by 2060
the whole world will be african by then idiot. have you seen their birth rates?

You're posting on pol, and you believe yourself a judge of character? You shitpost about how much you hate niggers all day. Give me a break. You don't know the first thing about Christians. Honestly I couldn't fucking care less about what you pagan retards think, it won't make a fucking difference to anyone while Christians are out in the world doing what they can to make the world a better place

>Hurr niggers
>Durr youre Jewish pawns

Fucking kill yourself

Christiansjews taking credit for European music. That's really shit tier son.

Without jewshit Europe would have continued it's domination even better than it did with that albatross of the Jew on it's back

Pope demonstrates the inherent sanity of the Cristian faith

>posts an enlightment supporter beethoven

Considering the most powerful nations in the world are Christian at the height of their empires, it's not even worth engaging in discussion with your level of stupidity

I'm not answerable to anyone but the lord

John 3:16 So God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son, that w howsoever believeth in him show uod not perish, but have everlasting life.

>Europe becomes Christians, and dominates
>Europe starts to re-paganise (atheism is essentially paganism), and declines

Surprise

You want something anti-Enlightenment? Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

It's a nice piece. The forces of Revolution come out of France to threaten Russia, for a while it looks like the chaos might overcome, but in the end it's the Tsar and Russia's Orthodox Christianity that wins

Rome. Greece. Better without jewshit.

All the major philosophy created that made Europe great was invented long before Jesus... And Abraham.

So fuck you.

>This is mostly because Europeans and us North Americans no longer have kids
It's becouse christians are feeding niggers and giving them medicine for illnesses that normaly keep their population in check.
And no, you can't just breed America and Europe into infinity or you end up overcrowded like Japan is now. Land has its limits beyond which it can't support population.

Atheism isn't Norse, you ignorant nigger

>Considering the most powerful nations in the world are Christian at the height of their empires
Xtrianity destroyed the Roman Empire

I don't entirely agree with Malthusianism

Atheistic interpretations of Darwinism are basically the same as the pagan worship of the human body

>in the end it's the Tsar and Russia's Orthodox Christianity that wins
and winter, as usual.

Jesus Christ is my lord and savior and there is no god but him

>Europe becomes Christians, and dominates
Europe was already dominating at the time of pagan rome. Christians were handed an empire and lost it. You faggots lost north africa and middle east.
And then until the age of discoveries Europe was a backwater shithouse. For fucks sake, Genghis Khan in few years did what crusaders were unable to for two centuries.

It was General Kutuzov's plan to strategically retreat and then counterattack when the French forces were spread thin, yes. Logistics is also a part of warfare