Demon's Plan 002

Out on Nigastream, for whatever reason

mangastream.com/r/demons_plan/002/3833/1

Guess I might as well dump it

To be honest, I feel that this is one of the strongest new series in a while. If only the whole >muh Carlos rescue stuff could end.

>Now a tournament
Absolute madman

>Not The promised neverland
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
But seriously why this does someone from mangastream think this is going to be big?
They usually only pick up popular series.

>delaying Neverland until Sunday, but pushing this trash out with the rest on thursday
I'm legit mad

It will probably stick around, if only because it looks nice.

5 bucks on him meeting a girl during this journey.

Smile status:
[] Protected
[x] Not protected

I thought this was a one shot?

Why would someone even think of making such a generic pile of shit into an on going series?

Literally no one will read or buy this garbage.

It looks okay enough, it doesn't look like the kind of series that would last long, but people said the same about Black clover and Samon so who know.
Speaking Black Clover, I honestly thought that was more likely to get picked up by MS than this.
Also
>108 demons
I know 108 is like one of those numbers like 72 and 4 that comeback in a lot of mythologies, but where is it from again?

>5 bucks on him meeting a girl during this journey.
That's practically a given even fujo series have atleast 1 pair of tits in it in jump

yeah, because neverland is a masterpiece.
sure.

>Literally no one will read or buy this garbage.
People said the same about Black clover, but look at it now.

>The number 108 is considered sacred by the Dharmic Religions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism.
I think there are 108 beads on those buddhist prayer things representing the 108 temptations you have to overcome. Might be wrong though.

It's just cheap symbolism here

It's a hell lot better than this.

Ah thanks I also looked it up and it also has to do with 108 stars of destiny or some shit.
Coincidentally those stars consists out 36 heavenly spirits and 72 earthly fiends.
72 like I mentioned what a coincidence.

Really dropped the ball in the second half of this chapter

>Coincidentally those stars consists out 36 heavenly spirits and 72 earthly fiends.
Interesting, then he might actually go somewhere with this number.

it's actually quite good, very cliche shonen but its nice to have those once in a while

I feel it'll be successful

It might be a good replacement for Toriko, now that I think about it. Depends on how adventure-y it gets, though.

>Interesting, then he might actually go somewhere with this number.
Well we first have to see if it will even last long enough for it to actually go somewhere with it.

Eventhough it is a nice gesture the fact that it was his money in the first place kinda diminishes the moment, but it might just me being an autist who can't into human emotion.

>Saying goodbye to owner Zeff, Cap'n Bolo sets out to save his friend Sasuke and become the Demon King.
11/10, we're looking at a new Jump pillar here, folks

Nigga mixed Nami's farewell to her village too into this.

And don't get me wrong, I loved Toriko. It's just that this chapter was so hamfisted with its drama in the second half, I really found it hard to stay engaged.

Loved the worldbuilding in the first half of the chapter though. Patron is a riot.

Not yet, it now it depends on how good the female and another bro that joins on his journey him will be.

>Competent heroine which shows him the ropes around his demon powers
or
>Damsel in distress
Accepting all bets

I think we all know what is going to be user.

Psycho bitch who wants to murder everyone with her demon powers.

normally there's an user that uploads viz's WSJ but the last 2 weeks aren't up yet.
so if anyone can pls do that.

This is nothing like that. Instead, it's almost a complete replica of Sanji's goodbye to his restaurant.

Jumps lineup is pretty great, now they just have to get rid of Ghoul ripoff and Mob punch man

I meant in the way that his "family" stays behind and waves goodbye while he goes on a journey to the the sea and they can only cry AFTER he is on there and all that shit. They anime elaborated on it back then.

I thought this was shonen, holy shit.

>Naruto is going to save sasuke no matter what
>Meets girl aka sakura aka useless and annoying for the rest of manga
>Sasuke becomes evil and says some retarded things
>Naruto fights sasuke
>Fujoshit happy
>10 year old kids happy
This mangaka is a hack.

B... but I like Spring Weapon No. 01

>This mangaka is a hack
New Bleach. Jump found a replacement for Bleach

Amalgam is already floundering, only reason it might live is that Jump is short on series at the moment. We'll see how Number One does next week.

This is just Mangastream though, not Viz. Knowing Viz' special taste, I fully expect them to pick this up though

>authors have to bring in the first three chapters to get serialized
>Some author/editor team spent weeks working on this chapter, believing it to be the pinnacle of their creative output
This is just sad

Only danceclub, ghoul, mob and football are not safe (yet), I think they will keep the other ones for at least a year

>Lets make a manga out of Mechazawa segment

And mixing it elements from World Trigger's beginning.

All in all, it's a pretty standard Manzai, I wanted to see where it ends up.

I liked the first 2 chapters

If this was Neverland, this chapter will end after the encounter with demon
packing his bag will take a chapter
saying goodbye to his friends will take a chapter
getting a map and checking it out will take a chapter
planning to sneak on the ship will take a chapter
and so it goes on

Sometimes the MC's smiles look really painful.

amalgam's dead in the water, so sesuji is likely safe for another few months

Yeah I know what you mean, it looks like a fake smile.

i think he's trying to do big toothy one piece smiles, but he doesn't realize that that looks creepy on normal manga style faces

Yet every single chapter would be more entertaining and intense than this.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.
That manga should really consider buying lottery tickets with all that luck

Literally Highlander plot

Still feels pretty dead

It's literally red sprite. This feels like the author is trying to squeeze two premises together with the rescue carlos and death match battle royal shit. Ole Golazo will last longer than this.

>We give you power to fulfill your desire
>You have to fight to get rid of this curse again
WHAT IS IT

I was wondering why nobody mentioned it

Carlos' endgame is to destroy humanity and every othe demon except MC, so that he can be immortal together with MC.

I bet the Sesuji mangaka didn't plan for it to get this far. And now he can't just end it and hoping to get axed is pointless because every new manga is shittier.

Devilman end incoming

And then MC will kill him and wish to undo everything. The end.

Not edgy enough. He'll kill all the demons then kill himself so Bolo can get the wish and be happy.

I can actually see this coming, especially when it gets axed.

>not just killing every demon then using the wish to bring back Carlos

>so Bolo can get the wish and be happy.
Then MC will wish for his homo friend to be alive. The end. Cliche as fuck

Double or nothing that she has some past involvment with demons that makes her hate them but she comes around to him.

To be honest I find following the death race between new Jump series more interesting than these new Jump series themselves. It's fun to track what lives and dies.

I'm more excited about Neverland and Kimetsu chapters than anything else in Jump to be honest

You saw the scans of Kimetsu where he learns fire bending and cuts off the demon's head?

Just like my shin megami tenseis!

they always do the first 3 chapters of every new manga regardless of if hey are going to pick it up or not. Its the "jump start" initiative so this issue is going to be in Viz's.

If it was smt you would kill your friends so that you can revive your waifu or your male waifu.

/r/JumpMag

He's just ripping off saint seiya

If the obvious lost canvas main characters weren't clear enough

Yeah good stuff

I'm sure he'll befriend some of them along the way.

Author comments when?

>learns fire bending and cuts off the demon's head?
That sounds so rad, I can't wait for it to get translated.
I enjoy KnY way more than I thought I would.

the concept of neverland is cool, but the execution is very meh. no intensity at all.

Last page, open at your own risk

Oops

thanks for spoiling shit faggots

I have never watched/read saint seiya.

Don't bother, it's boring as fuck.

it's not that good anyway.
don't let that cool illustration fool you.

She will be a semen demon.

Goddamnit Carlos

>we want the fujo audience