How does Pastor Anderson make the sodomites rage so damn hard?

How does Pastor Anderson make the sodomites rage so damn hard?

*sucks you off*

bump

by lisping and lying and cursing and having nine kids in these times Christ told him not to. like anything else he doesnt listen to. is a fucking ashkenazi. is obsessed with foreskins. listen to me. nobody is triggered. lot offered two pussies (were they jewvanka's?) to a bunch of "fags". grabbems is sodomy. angels dont have assholes. has this man ever received a blow job? oops he's a sodomite. Christ said all this Himself. Healed lepers. do unto least of these do unto Him! logs and splinters. judge not lest ye be judged. born eunuchs. ruth and naomi. levitical order doesnt exist anymore. no male nor female. the 144K being undefiled by vaginas. eunuchs in isaiah. blessed. ethiopian. centurion. look up what a "Sheela na gig" is. Christ had less than NOTHING to do with vaginas. marry Him! is that gay? why not? there are no marriages in heaven let alone 72 virgins or a single shekinah hoax pussy. satan rules the air and he is corrupted as fuck. is prolly a pedo like anybody else these days it seems. especially ass clowns who talk like him. he's a demonic servant of mammon. dont talk to me. never make a thread again

homosexual as a word was invented by a jew in 1880. these fucking threads are constant. im goin to bed. 88% of "clam cucks" are pedos. it's like that "guy" who went to a gay bar to entrap confessions of pedophilia. their faces were uncensored. the camera was hidden. paid jewry detected i hate all you pharisees and fuck right off. scum of the earth zombified pussified empty husks. literal sons of the serpent

Cringe.

fuck off faggot. Christ said inhospitality would be worse than sodomy. you cant answer me on anything else. completely destroy you. you "come back" as always with jewish one liners. i have a real job to do in the morning. find a hobby

But why is he obsessed with sodomites?

two bit hack realizes there is money to be made in larping jesus. proceed 2000 years of history and religious figures.

i forgot to mention that king david was bi. got naked with jonathan. ejaculated with him. is longest love story in bible. was said to have uncovered the nakedness of his mother. that means he's a fag. aaaaand told him his love for him was greater than any woman's. aaaaand he killed a nephilim. which are impossible to breed for gays but not for straights but gays can make regular kids. and there's no bodily evidence for "mental illnesses". those are in reality "only" spiritual problems. and are ONLY for jews. like him. except he's a fake one. and doesn't have a relationship with Christ. and CHOOSES to walk BEFORE Him. i think that about covers it. good post
great post. but remember. none of those men in that comic are sodomites

Projection. See Roy Moore.

>not wanting faggotry flaunted in public for children to see is being inhospitable

before somebody calls me a reprobate or quotes romans one or says "for this cause" and deletes the cause. those are FROG worshippers. not me. nite. arsenokoitai and malakoi as the basis for corinthians is pederasty and more pagan temple whoredom these cities were known for. im sick of the lies

Pastor is an obvious closet gay man. Just listen to his gay lisp and manerisms.

youre a hypocrite. go get some beads at a religious festival known as mardi gras. youre defiled

this

Get help, faggot.

Pastor Anderson is a pathetic Jew who supports race mixing. Come home white man and worship your own Gods.

could we start a petition to change him with catholic pope

what were the original verbs fucken faggot? "he exceeded in tears"? the fuck does that mean. gays banned your penis vagina isisrael star and you named it after him to lie about this more for the man whore magician named solomon or for molech. nothing else in there was even touched on by you or was wrong. enjoy your aids and cancer

Take your meds, faggot.

drink estrogen bitch tits. no jews allowed. fight me or roll over and stop having your period

post the original