What does Sup Forums make of black people who hate cuck libtard whites?

What does Sup Forums make of black people who hate cuck libtard whites?

We are pretty great.

Good men

>White guilt = black genocide
Well it looks like I'm feeling some white guilt now

Wish there were more of them

Based blacks!

a dead kneegrow is a good snowball

Everybody hates ethnomasochists. Even the most lefty mulatto nigger SJW wants nothing more than to have cucked white liberals basically be servants to them, complimenting them all the time, never speaking over them. I knew many such cases in college. There was a poor blonde girl who had a sheboon as a best friend, but the sheboon constantly treated her like shit and made her buy stuff all the time. The girl always looked uncomfortable, as if she had to make sure everything she said did not offend her baboon friend. What a pitiful existence.

I have a lightly yellow cousin who talks like Malcolm X but is told by the blacks he was raise around hes not black. When he would come visit us as a kid the town folk would ask why i talked to that nigger kid they saw me with. Very funny what happens to these mutts

house niggers trying to kiss up to whitey because they hate themselves.

One day, we will get the majority of blacks away from the Jew brainwashing hate tube,
Free ABC, etc!

nigger lover?

Intelligent black people exist but they too have to hide their power level among their kin as well or risk getting ostracized. Funny isn't it?

Based David Carroll knows the deal. I've known many great black people who I would be happy to have as neighbors.

malcolmX and Sup Forums would literally share a lot of opinions. I think we'd all be much happier with a black ethnostate/reservations in the US and separate but equal access to _____ government resources instead of the democratic plantation and welfare state.

Malcolm X is a traitor to every Black man in the world. I am a Christian and he is part and parcel to the egregious attacks on Christians in this continent.

he was a muslim nigger but if he put all the niggers on a reservation free from the white man's chalky influence (and money) I'd be happy with the situation

This he adovcated for blacks to have a chance to make it by themselves.

your flag makes me think we need to bomb your country oh hi nigger

Africa's only hope for transforming themselves

I heard it's so rainy there it kept all the shit nigs away

kek

As pathetic and stupid as the clueless white cucks who march with the niggers. If a person betrays his own people, he's a traitor. No "ally" niggers are needed or wanted.

they want their people to be truly free. they want to stand on their own feet and not be kept on welfare in factory farm conditions in the ghetto to pump out votes. say what you want, but they are redpilled.