Trump supporters explain this to me please about your president
>he want to ban all immigrant
ok because they are terrorist
>he is racist
ok that's his freedom
>he cancel climate change agreement
umm.... well there is no prove for that 100%
>HE ALLOW TO KILL ELEPHANTS IN AFRICA!!
this is cross the line . for what purpose ???
for USA economic ? why the hell he do this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-37230700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They do not understand that God put elephant on earth for us to harvest and use for sale and money.

your mom takes elephant cock up her asshole

My mother? Who are you responding to? We ate my mother for increased fertility. Now I have 16 children and an EU visa.

No joke no memes pls
I AM MAD WITH THIS
GIVE ME REAL ANSWER!!!!

Failure to understand the basic economics of Africa's reliance on hunting-related tourism. Without legal and licensed big game hunters, many of these species would be extinct anyway and many of the protected reserves many of these animals thrive in wouldn't exist.

Louis Theroux has a good documentary on some of this.

Elephants are everywhere user, they are only in danger in places with disposable income. They are the animal kingdom's version of coal powered cars, like Tesla.

Trump is allowing them to hunt elephants so there will be a stronger effort to preserve them on a game field.

Thank and praise Trump!

Please explain to me
>why is OP a faggot

How does any American policy effect you and why does everyone else in the world give a damn?

They already could kill them legally. They just were unable to bring back trophies. Get mad at the dirt poor African nations that allow poaching and big game hunting.

>we kill to save them
Are you lost your mind ?

pic relate
it's bad joke that this elephants was use to help trump kill it's own race in the future...

well
bbc.com/news/world-africa-37230700
I guess Boswana have many elephants but that's not mean other are of africa will have too

I don't spend my time worrying about other people and other lands. I worry about my own place.

It's just allowing people who participate in already legal hunts to bring back trophies from the kill.

Trump loves onions.

He didn't ban all immigrants. He isn't a racist and that only started when he ran for office, see Floyd Maywether. The Climate Change agreement only effected us and not India and China the biggest polluters. The hunting in Africa supports the people there, poachers do way more harm.

>nigga make dem monez letting white crackers kill dem stoopid elefants
>white cracker kang forbids bringing elefant salps to his kangdom
y you hate us niggaz, white thaiboy?
Yu want to destroy our kangdomz? how is afrika to make all dem monez without white crackers killing dem elefants?
explain ladyboi.

Races and color skin don't matter for this topic
My point is his policy will increase number of hunters and make elephants in africa in danger to extinct .It's irony that you fear your race will be extinct too

this is bad way to make money
if you agree with this you are not different from asians

I never mentioned race, dumbass. If you want big game hunting and poaching to stop, you need to get the host nations to agree. Until then, even if the US isn't doing it, some rich fucks from other countries will.
Until the Africans care about preserving their environment and wildlife, there is not a hell of a lot you can do but wag your finger at them.

I love President Trump, but all his kids are such fucking assholes, except maybe Baron, but he is autismo. Don Jr is the worst. Can you imagine how douchy of a hunt that was?

so yu want us afrikaans to stop earning dem monez and die of poorness? re you a fukkking racist?

We should start making memes of liberals holding up aborted fetuses like hunting trophies

Meme flags are cancer

People pay FAT CASH for the privilege to hunt an elephant. Money are used to hire guards to keep rest of elephants safe. One dies so many can live.

yeah because the proxyfag with """poor gramma""" is so much better?

He beats a meme flag, just saying.

Making it legal to kill elephants is the only way to save elephants

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent post we’re you even close to anything that could be considered a rational argument. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Because the government shouldn't make being an asshole illegal.

This is not a government issue.

If only OP understood irony.

>Kill them to save them is completely laughable concept

user -
>Do we kill more cows or elephants?
>Are there more cows, or elephants in the world?

Think about it ladyboy.

the US cannot dictate what a person can do in another country
if elephant hunting is legal in Africa, well there you go.

you can legally hunt elephant in africa. whats the problem?

you are obviously completely ignorant about how licenced big game hunting in Africa works.
1) person pays very high amount of money for a licence from the government
2) game wardens and trackers select an animal; usually a sick, old, or overly aggressive male
3) the animal is hunted and killed
4) meat is donated to local tribes

and all this money goes towards funding wildlife programs that fight poaching

>My point is his policy will increase number of hunters and make elephants in africa in danger to extinct

WRONG. There are only a certain number of permits available every year. and the animals are very carefully selected. the killing of one old aggressive animal can actually stop 5 young animals from getting killed. the african government very tightly regulated big game hunting

Who would win in a fight though?
Mirror Estonia or Chinese Costa Rica?

Hunting big game is a tradition for men. soyboys wouldn't understand. Hemingway used to buttfuck lions, rhinos and elephants after boxing tribesmen and fucking floppy tittied black bitches. The average man is just a big ol dirty vagina who hasn't experienced shit.

>My point is his policy will increase number of hunters and make elephants in africa in danger to extinct
Do you have any evidence to back this up besides conjecture?

I think killing Elephants is wrong but I still want to eat one. Broiled on an open flame...I want to eat Lion. I want to eat Hippo. I bet Giraffe is tasty.

BS. It is elephant hunters' money protecting elephants from even more rampant poaching.
Where elephant hunting is legal, concession holders use hunters' dollars to fund anti-poaching patrols to augment gov't anti poaching patrols, if the gov't patrols... and solo if the gov't doesn't patrol or can't/won't afford patrols.
Take the elephant hunters' money out of the equation and you open the door even wider to poaching.
Take the US elephant hunter out of the game and a significant % of the funds to protect elephants (and coincidentally other animals) dries up.
Only lion hunting exceeds elephant hunting in cost. The "profit" isn't there on other game to provide the anti-poaching funds required to protect elephants (and coincidentally other game.)
Fwiw, no elephant meat goes to waste. If there are indigeounous people in the area the meat goes to them, if not it gets used in a variety of ways, including legally sold in the market.
It is gratifying to kill an elephant and feed a couple of villages. The meat from your elephant may be the only animal protien the people eat all year.
Also fwiw, the villagers make biltong out of meat they don't immediately eat. While there are as many "recipes" for biltong as there are here for chili, it is essentially made with salt, pepper, vinegar and air dried. It lasts without refrigeration.
I have killed 18 elephants and spent a lot of time in remote Africa hunting. On my dime we - meaning me, a professional hunter, an apprentice pro hunter, trackers and drivers being paid by me - have diverted to pick up illegal commercial snare lines and to deliver gov't patrols to where we found evidence of poaching.

And elephant hunting is minimally intrusive on wilderness areas. The elephant hunter typically has exclusive use of an area and will have four hunt staff plus maybe four camp staff. To generate the same net revenue it would take a relatively huge number of staff and non-elephant hunters (lion hunters the exception) and an really huge number staff and Eco tourist. The prime example of what happens when elephant hunting is banned is Kenya. Elephants are a small fraction of the number they were before Kenya banned hunting, and every other creatures numbers are down, except human. Lastly, elephants are not endangered continent wide. They have been locally exterpated over vast areas, and there are areas they are under pressure, but typically where there are elephants there are too many. I was standing in a seasonally dry river junction where two, then dry, rivers joined. As sunset neared, we counted to 360 elephants before we lost count, with more coming into view until we left so we could get back to the truck before dark. (Elephants dig in the dry river beds to get water and every other animal uses the water holes they create, including man.)

>ywn a critically endangered exotic animal
I really want to eat a Panda. All they do is lay around and eat, their meat must be like 30% fat. Must taste fucking delicious.

Okay, a simple "OP is a faggot" would have been just fine, but uh...

Thatd be great if it where true. I wouldnt trust an african charity any more than PETA