Watchmen

I don't understand the question.

this is probably one of the least redpilled movies ever made

The Matrix?

it defines your language, redpill is the NEET version of the nigger word “woke”

Tree of Life
Lefties hate it

10/10

Lord of the Rings. Literally the last completely white major film series ever released, not to mention the strong racial/traditionalist pride overtones throughout.

Birth of a Nation

Master and Commander
Das boot
Cross of Iron
Clint eastwood films

>Capeshit
>Redpilled

Kill yourself

joel schumacher made this movie
you might want to look into who he's connected with before you go posting shit like this
hint: pedophiles

Watched this last night. He even mentioned how he thought they defeated the wrong enemy and should have been fighting the bolsheviks.

>Schumacher

ITT: Netflix courting the "alt right" again by doing market research

Tropa de Elite - Elite Squad (2007)
2001 A Space Odyssey
Das Boot

Not the recent one, unless you mean the redpilling effect it has from pointing out blatant historical inaccuracies so Hollywood can cash in and look like a friend to the black population after the #OscarsSoWhite bullshit

>Cross of Iron
Not with that Bertolt Brecht quote at the end it's not.

Eyes Wide Shut - by Stanley Kubrick
They Live - John Carpenter

Starry Eyes

being captain of your own ship is pretty red pilled in my eyes

Falling Down is "fake woke". You think it's about a man going insane from all the kikery and bullshit in modern society, but then the movie cops out and gives us the "twist" of "LOL JK NVM HE WAS JUST A CRAZY CREEP ALL ALONG!". Of course the director of this movie is literally a gay jew. Same fag that ruined batman in the 90s, mind you.

As for an actually redpilled movie, Eyes Wide Shut. Kubrick was one of the few good ones.

I meant the original

What if you run afoul of a storm, Kiwibro?

Pretty baby

idiocracy
almost all german expressionist movies (look them up).

>German expressionism
>look them up

schindler's list
It made me cry

lmfao wft is this autism?

I hate when people shill for LOTR. It's not redpilled and no matter how you justify it, it's still gay.

have you seen the movie?

Not "falling down" that's for sure.. a movie which tries to sell us the holocaust and "muh opression against faggots" in the timespan of a couple of minutes.

Thanks for smoking

Explain your reasoning

Not your typical capeshit. Watch it, it may surprise you.

LOTR is gay as hell and you need to watch them again if you don't understand why.

Watch Roots in reverse. It's great

i see what you did there

youtu.be/MgpoJ0TppS0

youtube.com/watch?v=crhkzo9_qtE
(Full movie with english subs)

Obviously yes but the book is even better. Jeffery Dean Morgan was pretty great as the comedian however.

As in the entire fantasy genre in general is gay? Sure
Or are you suggesting something is gay about lotr in particular? That what I'm having trouble understanding.

LOTR is extremely homoerotic

same. movies are inherently blue pill.
the red pill is living without media.

The red pilled film, is you walking out side and realizing that your living in it.

>living without media
i guess that explains why you're here

Randall described it perfectly in Clerks 2

angry birds

The Red Pill Movie, literally

also Hedwig And The Angry Inch. I know everybody's instant reaction is to disagree so let me explain (((SPOILER ALERT))) At the end of the movie Hedwig the mtf and the ftm lover both embrace their natural genders and find happiness. It is a denial of trannyism.

I spend a lot of time here to escape normie (((entertainment))).

No, it was ZOG brainwashing to hate the Muslims

The movie was ahead of its time.

>that pepe on the steps

Meme magic is real.

>spends a lot of time on the computer
>"living without media"

very true. but 1 in 10000 can be found. nothing posted so far though.

Deathwish
Triumph of the Will
The Village
The Gospel According to Matthew (Pasolini)
Manson (1973)
The Shining (research the real meaning)
Stalker
Network
Dancer in the Dark
The Flowers of Saint Francis
Miller's Crossing
Wise Blood
Blood Simple
Barry Lyndon
Taxi Driver
Black Narcissus

This ones good if you have eyes

there was also a literal right wing death squad in Colombia in the 80s named Los Pepes

the coincidences pile up and its just fucking weird man

>the shining (research the real meaning)
Watching Rob Ager isn't research you nignog

fuck is this

Blood diamond

Angry Birds

I haven't seen it but Sup Forums has decoded it thoroughly. Its basically the present-day Poland/Hungary/Czech/etc of kids movies.

>What are some redpilled movies?
NOTHING OUT OF JEWLYWOOD IS REDPILLED, RETARDS

SUBVERSIVE JEW BLUEPILLS DISGUISED AS REDPILLS AT BEST

Personally? Avatar... if you look deep enough.

The redpills are there for those who look. Seek and you shall find. You dumb nigger

shows how the sheep uses jewish tricks to divide up all the happy little furry creatures, who are all portrayed as white by the way.

noted, will take a chance.

simple motherfucker

Paul Blart

Battlefield Earth

How the fuck is that redpilled

I hate it when people shoehorn gay subtexts into everything. That aside, I'm not a fan of the LOTR movies. Sure, they're well done and they're based on a classic series of novels, but I can't help but have some pretty major complaints about them

1) so much of the stories are nothing but walking
2) Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli are mary sue characters. Never once do they ever feel realistically in any sense of danger. For fucks sake, they even joke around about it being like some fucking video game where they're just competing with each other for higher kill counts. Whenever there's a battle with these guys, I know there's going to be a lot of flashy stuff happening and random people/orcs on either side being killed, but I know no one we care about is in any real sense of danger. They'll all win without breaking a sweat.

Except for the scene where a woman steals the kill and loudly declares "I am no man"

You fucking cuck.

When one is redpilled the tricks don't work. It's like Archie Bunker. Stuff is written to be a blue pill but the truth is in there.

maybe that's the point and this place is a psyop

I never clammed I live with out media, I think your confusing me with someone else.

Nice one GCHQ

Dude is a pedo rapist and Nurse Ratchet did nothing wrong.

Taxi Driver
>All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me.

Thats in the book faggot. And white women need to stand with white men to fight off the hordes.

Better a woman go out of her way to kill some orcs to protect her people, than fuck some orcs to betray her people.

That was a pretty Alex tier comment, when I read it again.

Blame the writers/director if you don't like people noticing the gay vibes they shoe horned in.

>least redpilled movie ever made
Nope

Everything with Woopi in it is trash. She even fucked up Start Trek.

Some russian teenage love movie.

Zootopia. About a future mixed race Utopia.

when will the climax be though? i need to move on with life

Based...but what does the other one say?

I know its hard being here, not being able to tell everyone you are a roastie for fear of everyone saying "Tits or GTFO" and I thank you for not attempting to get points for advertising your femininity.

The scene is shit, in the book or in the movie. It is a clap trap of shallow enlightenment. She was still a kill stealing cunt and the scene was still poorly written. It would have been more realistic if the witch king was killed by some trained battle trained horse than some woman.

Then why would it be a repilled movie?

and it's redpilled how?

thats untrue, if thats how you see the characters in the movie thats your problem not mine.

you're fucking stupid not to see it, soyboy