MSM is making sexy nazi heroes, are they on Sup Forums's side now?

The media is increasingly commercializing sexy and 10/10 nazi and fascism images.

Do you think they are secretly becoming red pilled? They are showing little girls images of strong, powerful nazi women with amazing looks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Mj4suUEkqo
youtu.be/I6iaqtdk-sg
youtu.be/LceBaCUts7g
youtube.com/watch?v=IAGDaP9KZYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thing is. A massive backlash has occured against leftist and kikey media.
Ratings and viewership are in the toilet. You are going to see a gentle shift occur now. Family guy is full anti left now. Even shit like daily show and colbert report are drifting.

>too pussy for actual swastika

Can I see a video of this somewhere?

give it a year

The SS symbol is pretty edgy

Looks like it's from the Supergirl show.

The swastika kinda sucks. It's a german straight edge interpretation of the indian swastika.

>SS
The bolts are equal to the swastika as far as nazi iconography. Anyway bolts fit the costume better

Examples of drift in Family Guy, Daily Show, Colbert, etc.?

babbie steps.

Heres a good one from new family guy season
youtu.be/7Mj4suUEkqo

The media and more importantly the people who own these companies only recognize trends and what can potentially make them money, they’re never on your side but on the side of money.

they don't realize that people find the imagery aesthetic and appealing. They expect you to be disgusted by the association and ideology of nazis instead of thinking 'that shit looks awesome'. Same reason people think stromtroopers in star wars are fucking awesome compared to the rebels

so basically we need the left to become commie bernie bros who want 99% tax on the rich and breakup of all companies? Then leave the only alternative as far right nationalism?

gen Z kids will look at this and then their pill popping stressed out over Trump parent and choose the fascist.

Family Guy has been doing "Disney is racist" jokes forever.

I'd love to see her using heat vision to explode nigger skulls and throwing kikes into the vacuum of space

They just did a whole epsiode where Brian gets harrased by liberals over a racist twitter post. It didnt paint the left in a good light.
The Orville had a similar episode

Two night four hour event, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and some other show.

Czeched. Make of it what you will, but they care not for your beliefs and only profit in the end. They will use yours and others beliefs to profit if they think it is beneficial.

But how are streaming services?

Expensive

I find the cardassians in star trek DS9 appealing for that reason.

Their system of justice always results in a guilty verdict and they take pride in having safety even for the poorest people.

It bothers people on a deep level that lawlessness is tolerated. They have been brainwashed to accept it.

youtu.be/I6iaqtdk-sg

I like it. It looks good to parody the superman symbol.

Media is not your friend

Actually this is the best one
youtu.be/LceBaCUts7g

>eventually they have her with a black in a secret relationship

I'm digging the reference

I know Netflix continues to get new subscribers. I know they'll get worse once there are more channels with their own services while Hulu and NetFlix lose old and syndicated shows.

>150145591
The normal universe one already was.

I dont even know who she is or what show this is.

I just guessed they would shoehorn in some interracial shit into a """prowhite""" show

How the fuck did you think the picture in the OP was supposed to be pro-white?

Somewhat relevant thread that I think ties in:

Because the OP is trying to say that its "pro white imagery"

So because she has Waffen SS lightning bolts on her chest surrounded by nazi's I assumed it was ironic and mocking it.

See how when I said prowhite I put quotations around it? Thats because I don't think it is. Come on nigger, get a clue.

That show is prowhite.
That show is "prowhite."

Surely you can figure out I'm being sarcastic.

So true, when I see the rebels in Star Wars all I feel is disgust.

No supergirl is the epitome of a liberal cuck show

Nazis always dressed way cool and had a patrician aesthetic.

how are you this gay?

This. The empire only wants order and peace between the worlds

Checked, nice

This. OP is a faggot for pushing this cuck shit. Also the girl gets her pussy stretched in the fappening leaks.

>88

Just a friendly reminder that Gul Dukat did nothing wrong.

Hey, that was pretty good.

At it's most basic, it breaks down to this. The fashion designers see an opportunity and they're exploiting it. Nazis wore very nice uniforms and their style was created by hugo boss, a company that still exists today...it wouldn't surprise me to see leather gloves/shoes with a straight laced uniform on the catwalk. They can just call it "fashy" or other catchy shit. This kind of stuff makes designers famous, to drum up turmoil and get people talking about them. Either way, this is good for right wing politics as it de-stigmatizes the connection between nationalism and 6 gorillion. People have an emotional and irrational reaction to nationalism, anyone accusing right wingers of being nazis will simply be laughed at as it should have always been.

Hey man, JEB! likes Supergirl cuz she's soo hawt.
youtube.com/watch?v=IAGDaP9KZYw

>ss
Superslut?

Hail Herr Trump.

I might be wrong in this, but isn't the Empire more popular than the Rebels amongst the fanbase?

I think when the MMO SWTOR came out most people played Empire.

man can you imagine all the super dank show we would've got if the nazi won?

fuck you anglos you ruiend the world

Yeah but there was a reason for that. I've played all the KOTOR games, and you never really knew where the the exile/revan went. So you're curious af to see it. Imperial agent and sith inquisitor was bomb af, fuck the Republic.

What do the other nazi superheroes look like?

Random ass question but if you are still playing, how is the level scaling shit they added?

I kinda liked the game at first but level scaling is putting me off.

Nah m8, I stayed on board for like 3 or 4 months after capping. Bioware didn't fix bugs needed for raid progression for like 2 months, so couldn't get tier legs, played pvp, fucking loved it, but the sorc got nerfed, agent was fun tho. I imagine it's a totally different game now.

A real Nazi superheroine would be an assembly line for more Nazis, not a bodysuited masturbation piece.

wow they really want the Trump-fan audience