What is America's favourite country politically?

Posting with a meme flag to avoid bias

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel

My stickiness has decreased 100% as a result of this

Their jewish masters in Israel obviously.

Can't speak for our diplomats and such but imo Australia is in first place. They always seem down to cooperate with us. The Anglosphere in general is top frend but aus seems to have the least amount of conflict with us.

Australia.

Fuck Israel.

Israel being a top ally is just a Sup Forums meme and a republican talking point (since Christian voters get a hard on for Jews for some reason). They have way too many conflicting interests to be a top ally.

Zimbabwe

Germany, specifically the imperial age

youtu.be/I82_ybEAHxM

Probably Norway.

poland

America

Great britain

Honorable mentions: Australia, France, Canada, New Zealand

I like the Icelandic Piratar' Party.
if we combined the pirate Party with the Whig party.
Then we'd party like it's 2099.

t-thanks

Poland

Poland

Cucks

Honorable mentions; Cucks, Cucks, Cucks, New Cucks

They prefer the EU Caliphate army over based Anglo NATI

*NATO

Probably Japan for me.

>inb4 weaboo
They are a homogeneous society with good moral cohesion, its not like i'm gonna pick Palestine or France or some retarded shit.

France, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan.
Soon add Czech Republic. We like guns, they like guns. It's a match made in heaven.

>France

Well you're as white as them so I guess it makes sense

>France

Israel is the US States master and who you are sent to defend and die for if you are a patriot of us state

Poland

America, c. 1776

Israel for being the greatest hypocrites on Earth, and Japan because I wanna fuck a Japanese girl

Lmao you globalist faggot

Czechia

UK they had balls to start brexit even if it might all collapse before then.

You can do it dad.

I’m ready to die for Israel.

fuck prague, the overcrowded terrorist Disneyland it has become, and fuck you for posting it

>no college tuition
>can swindle dumb tourists put of money
>general populace hates gypsys and immigrants

What? Did your wife go to a club and get CZECHED?

My most successful son

Your's too, idiot leaf

Agreed 100% Fuck Israel, Go Australia

Greece, faggot

Germans are honestly the most intelligent posters on this board. Brits are always ass-blasted over something, it's hilarious. Canadians are always "pretending" to be BBC loving liberal queers. Australians are always angry but funny. Overall, I seem to find myself agreeing with the German posters most often.

Rhodesia back when it existed is one of my favorites.

Honorable Mentions: Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Japan, Poland, Serbia

probably japan

The U.K or Canada

Exactly.

Honestly no one. I am pissed off because Europe followed our example. And I don’t care about any non white countries. I feel like we have to figure out how to establish an ethnostate here for white people and what’s truely fucked is that they’re no even going to consider me white. I don’t need a dna test to know I am a decent amount native and black but mostly white. And then i wonder if helping pure whites is worth the trouble. They won’t even try to save their own motherlands.

We're both orphans, Tyrone Fast Hawk Gonzalez. But where your parents had the luxury of dying in a teepee accident, mine survived the American betrayal and Washington's execution squads.

Been to 30+ countries. Australia is the tits. Best people.
Switzerland has the best scenery.

So true. Aussies are great people.

I don’t know maybe liechtenstein

*crickets*

This question appears too difficult to answer.

>30 countries
How?
Are you rich?

Merchant Mariner