Redpilled graphic tees

How can I pull off redpilled attire without looking like a loser? Explicitly redpilled graphic tees walk a fine line, what are some solid rules for my wardrobe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius
fascion.myshopify.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not explicit. Just shirts that normies have no fucking clue about. For instance, Herrman. Or Armininus. BTFO 3 Roman legions in the Teutoberg Forest. "Varus, I want my legions back."

Sorry, idk who that is. Looks like you're a dungeons and dragons fan

Get a white t and in black marker put "mkultra" followed by "1488" fucking faggot

i'm not a graphic tee person, but this kind of stuff is actually nice for a casual look.
would buy/10

fascionclothing . com There's some pretty subtle stuff there, others not so much

You suck at German history. He is not a fictional character.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

Alright, I also want to avoid looking like I go to renaissance fairs

I wore my Trump/Pence shirt when running in Oakland yesterday. I was ready to test my Boxing skills in case I ran into any BLM or Antifa.

I'd say so, especially that you'll have all kinds of normies liking it and the underlying meaning.

i think you meant
fascion.myshopify.com/

did a quick search

>died of heart failure at 40
>cool
Maybe I'd have better luck at fa idk

Then don't find one that looks like that. Find a great national hero of history that is red-pilled, make it subtle.

Yea right. I'll believe that Breitbart died of heart failure when I start believing the Seth Rich fiasco was actually a robbery gone wrong... and the robbers forgot to actually rob him. righttttt

>wearing graphic t-shirts

Nah I meant to link to the site not their shopify account

Reddit was a mistake

KYS CIA faggot. Slide thread that appears word-for-word ay least once a month.

>graphic tees
>redpilled
you look like a faggot

Be a chad

You can always go with just the general happy to be White message. It's really only redpilled people or borderline redpilled people that even consider wearing stuff that shows we are proud of being white. It serves as a white pill to other people out there like us to see someone wearing stuff like that, and our sort immediately notice that stuff and know we are with likeminded people, and it encourages the people that might be on the fence about wearing pro-white stuff. If you can't find it online then make a screen, buy some screen printing ink and make your own. It's actually really easy. I can give you some pointers if you want. Sarah Shekelstein on kikebook.

>tattoos
>chad
Bwahaha

this guy couldnt take a less flattering picture if he tried

Nice photo manip

awesome shirt

>Sup Forums is really this out of touch
girls, even non-roasties, unironically get wet for strong guys with tattoos and beards

>wearing a t-shirt with print/graphic
jesus christ man

yes i want a pic of a screaming zionist boomer on a shirt....

>reads girl's magazines
foh boy

>graphic tee
How's middle school user?

How's your computer, you fuckin nerd?