NFL is kill?

Weak 11: Fans Finding Other Things to Do, Empty Seats Fill Stadiums Everywhere

breitbart.com/sports/2017/11/19/weak-11-fans-finding-things-empty-seats-fill-stadiums-everywhere/

>With the NFL’s Week 11 action wrapping up, it quickly became clear that football fans had found other things to do as thousands of empty seats could be seen in stadiums from coast to coast.

>With TV ratings off nearly 20 percent over all and the networks already known to have lost up to $500 million in ad revenue, it is becoming clear that last year’s 12 percent decline wasn’t because of the raucous political season, a claim that served as the excuse for the 2016 season’s ratings loss.

Leftists losing is like Trump's getting elected all over again.

Other urls found in this thread:

outkickthecoverage.com/nfl-tv-partners-set-lose-500-million-ratings-decline/
youtu.be/DJIIqf4onFU
youtu.be/BLyt-wcN1uM?t=5m28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NIGGER BALL IS ALMOST FINISHED...praise alla.

National Felons League is KILL.

Tardball needs to go away.

lol

the commercial breaks are way too fucking long is why I dont watch

they shouldn't cut to commercials after a punt, I dont understand that

What's the NFL?

>Empty Seats Fill Stadiums Everywhere
Oddly put

Nigger Felony Legitimizer?

OP its your duty as an... muh American to love to your jew controlled TV

Combination of nigs turning people off, the games being shit, people getting bored of watching 10 minutes of plays in a 60 minute game that takes 3-4 hours to watch, shit lib advertisements that promote race mixing and/or faggotry, etc.

Maybe they should have catered their programming to their viewers instead of nu male soy boy leftists who never watch or were going to watch in the first place.

Ask McDonald's how well that worked...

but i like football

no you don't, you're encouraged to like football it fills in for your natural desire for tribalism

death to Hand Egg

Same with NASCAR. It seems American sports struggle

they are showing stadiums from teams that literally have 0 wins as proof its failing. garbage teams and bandwagon fanbases have no fans in stands. its cherry picking the shots as well. you can find half empty stands for sell outs if you wait for period/quarter/etc to end and people going to bathroom and then pick teams with low attendance due to terrible fanbase or just terrible team.

this

Watch them try to make up the loss by cramming more and more ads into the coverage, and doing other things that make it even less appealing to watch. And so on and so on.

It's only struggling because of the female invasion. Go to a game, and you're with your friends and you get rowdy and curse. Nowadays the ushers will kick you out of you're like that. Basically cucked by feminism. It's wonderful that Nigger Ball is dying.

You can do that at a Hockey game though, which is primarily a white man's sport.

this is true but how about the financial losses compared to previous years?

This guy gets it.

or maybe i just like playing football

Never watch football... Waste of time.. Go build a house instead you dumb stupid lazy fucks!!!!!!! Stop buying 500k homes to watch football and baseball in like cucks. Fucking wife is just going to get everything with lawyer later. Men stop being worse than slaves.. Never get married! Girlfriend for life only! Have kids and live like a king.

I was a massive NFL fan since birth. Watched every game of my team since 1999...until now. I haven't watch games this year. I used to give every Sunday and Monday night to NFL. Now, none.

So you buy merchandise, buy a sports package, pay $20 for parking then the cost of a ticket/food all because you like to play football? Tell me which do you do more often on a Sunday afternoon?

I dont under stand how people watch such a sport like football? Why would you waste so much time watching that? Like I literally cant wrap my head around how that would be entertaining

>BUT MAH HURRICANES STEALING OUR VIEWERS

Fuck the NFL

>soy boy football viewer pretending he plays football

The fact you conflate watching football with playing it is hilarious

You assume that I buy all of my team's merchandise, the sports package, and that I show up to every game? I never really go to football games, all I own is one football and a helmet from my favorite team. Don't even watch the games on TV because there's always a livestream somewhere on the internet.

It's the end of an era, and it's all because of a fucking nigger. Rogers supported him, that's why karma got him.

Why dont you start watching rugby instead

>The average amount of time the ball is in play on the field during an NFL game (handegg) is about 11 minutes.

>In other words, if you tally up everything that happens between the time the ball is snapped and the play is whistled dead by the officials, there's barely enough time to prepare a hard-boiled egg. In fact, the average telecast devotes 56% more time to showing replays.

>So what do the networks do with the other 174 minutes in a typical broadcast? Not surprisingly, commercials take up about an hour. As many as 75 minutes, or about 60% of the total air time, excluding commercials, is spent on shots of players huddling, standing at the line of scrimmage or just generally milling about between snaps.

outkickthecoverage.com/nfl-tv-partners-set-lose-500-million-ratings-decline/

The last reason the article list for poor ratings is the protest, but the main one listed in the comments is the protest. GJ trying to downplay letting your players shit on the US, Mr NFL CEO.

>Parents still addicted to niggerball
>Have all the teams merch, and team chairs

>They are also extremely racist.
>Yet still somehow love niggerball.

How do I get them to stop watching?

>this

average game of NFL the ball is live for about 11minutes yet the game takes 3 hours to complete, also every coach and ref has either an ipad or headphones and coaches do all the play calling, very hard to believe the sport is legitimate competition.

WATCH MY GAME

If the NFL had majority white players people would watch/care? Yes.

You don't. Eventually it's going to be a nigger sport only. Suburban White Mom's aren't going to let little Timmy play football because of CTE. And little Timmy's are the ones who become quarterbacks. The league is destined for 100% nigga town.

There was a study done that found out people only get to watch 11 minutes of actual game play during an entire game.
The rest is commercials and replays.

I haven't seen much rugby, I don't really understand it either.

Partners are better faggot

lol

They've been declining for years, I remember reading some articles whining about the decline in NFL viewership long before Trump won.

It's been going down for awhile now. Leftists have been whining about concussions and ultimately want to decimate the sport completely, shit is getting retardedly expensive (took my cousin to see the Broncos a few years ago and it cost me like $700 and our seats were not even very good and this was BEFORE '16) and people are getting sick of the commercials and filler, and sick of New England.

Personally watching Seattle throw it away was my last straw.

And also there's just so much more to do and watch now.

And the rise of MMA has probably hurt it too. I have seen a bunch of circles of people in the USA and Canada too who used to watch football at get together unless there was a boxing match on ppv ect, but now everybody watches mma channels unless it playoffs.

you're right

I used to watch football all of the time but stopped a few years ago. I have the weekends off and the last thing I want to do is sit down and watch a 4-5 hour long game on a Sunday.

former Packer viewer, I feel your pain, #12 is a traitor and Mark Murphy speaking for the owners (fans) was bullshit

translated from the French?
After all, French is the only thing remotely as actually gay as "professional" "sports".
When the boomers finally die off sports will die with them.

good for you.

5 Darkest Secret Of The NFL-This will Piss You Off To No End, It Did Me
youtu.be/DJIIqf4onFU

>sick of New England.
u jelly

fuck you

I saw some numbers once. A soccer match is 90 minutes long (10-15 minute half time), and the ball is in play for about 50 minutes.
Rugby is 80 minutes, and the ball in play 36 minutes on average.
Gridiron is 60 minutes on the clock, in play 11 - and it takes about 3 hours. And when you look at separate offense and defense, special teams, and the number of reserves, they're putting in about 3 minutes work over 3 hours.

>3 minutes work over 3 hours

Well the majority of players are black. It is what all blacks want from a job. Work very little, get paid like a king and only have to do it once a week.

it's amazing how much the MSM has tried to bury this story the past couple months

How does Goodell still have a job?

Good. Fuck the boomer nigger ball.

college football. it's better anyways

Is it really that amazing? Covering up shit that goes against the liberal agenda is what they do best.

>still this butthurt about the Shecucks getting BTFO

damn son

The seats were always empty though. Only niggers go watch irl and the economy isn't was it used to be. My mother won tickets to an NFL game from her work 10 years ago. There were so many niggers that we were scared and left 10 mins after arriving. This is how the stands were back then though.

College football>>>>>>>>NFL

>Empty Seats Fill Stadiums
Papist "journalism."

What are the odds on Bama winning... again?

youtu.be/BLyt-wcN1uM?t=5m28s

If you compare the views with one year ago there isnt a difference
Dominos/Pizza Hut? dont register any diminution in sells

of course breitbart will shill for anything they can, especially now with the pedo campagner and the pedo alabama senator

I love college football more, something about it is just better

Show me a full stadium.

i did, literally in that second you can see the upper part

NFL is going more for female fans now, guess the men are boycotting too effectively. On radio I heard the female ESPN sports show host talking to a female football reporter. Their men talk SJW bullshit, the women try to talk football.

Down the tubes it goes, and I won't miss it.

also at 10:00

>source: trump news inc
Lol stormniggers are fucking pathetic

Nice fake news ya polarized tard

Yeah that Saints stadium looked pretty full. But they did say they've won 8 straight so it's not a normal team this year.

In my town there's someone who has tried to sell their tickets repeatedly more than one week. Normally in the resale market they would be easy to sell maybe for a profit. Not this year.

Looks like the lower levels are full. Upper level is not, and due to the circumference being larger, that's a large % of the total seats.

I wish nigger ball would die, I doubt it will though. Probably back to normal in 2 years

Chicago played Detroit today. Detroit won. Need some crafty faggot to whip up a meme to solidify complete bilateral failure.

I never got professional or college cuckball in all it's forms (football, basketball, baseball)

I'd rather play vidya

Good, they shall finally see there is only one type of football

>we were scared
Kek

Lol u can zoom in on the lowest section near the right corner end zone there are tons of empty seats

You pay Jews to become low T
MAGA requires sports not soyboys

>lol
Kys my man

In a way this is sad. Football Sundays used to be fun until (((they))) ruined the game of football by changing all the rules so the game is stupid and boring and lasts forever. And they made it about money instead of sports, turning it into an entertainment gig rather than a sports gig. Then they hired a bunch of felons and dog abusers and violent men to play rather than the good, wholesome sportsman (both Black and White) that used to play. You certainly do not see great men like Vince Lombardi anymore.

No more sports heroes for kids to look up to. No more fun games. No more sportsmanship. No more football Sundays.

(((They))) have ruined everything that was fun and good and innocent and enjoyable.

My grandma was a huge Johnny Unitas fan when she was young. Again, where are the true sportsman that little kids, both boys and girls, can look up to today?

I had fun today i went out to my building and finished a coffee table build then went to a friends house and had a few beers.

O.K., good for you. Want a medal? What is wrong with taking 2 - 3 hours to enjoy a good sports game? There is nothing wrong with that. My great-grandma watched football every Sunday until she passed in her 90s in the early 2000. She also accomplished a lot. My grandparents accomplished tons of stuff on the week-ends, yet managed to enjoy football Sundays. So get over yourself. Nothing wrong with enjoying a game or two and still accomplishing things.

Yet judgmental jerks like you will sit around on your cell phones, tablets, laptops for hours wasting time on social media while sitting on your high horse judging those who enjoy a few hours of watching a good sports event.

College ball would be 100x better if they didn't waive their academic entry standards for (((sports scholarships))).

Right, Green Bay and the Texans don't have a fan base, retard. Did anyone check in the Dallas game tonight? It had move people than these pics but even the Cowboys can't fill their stadium. It's getting bad.

Even if you don't believe the pics the TV data is real. The NFL was down double digits last year and it's down another 20% this year.

Just another nail in the coffin of the once great American culture. Every single thing that is distinctly American has been ruined and destroyed. And everything that brought us together as a community is being erased.

How the actual fuck would this make college football better? This really has to be one of the dumbest comments I've seen here.

Even when the Browns have been terrible they've always had a packed house of loyal fans. Anything less should ring alarm bells off for the NFL.

NIGGER
FELON
LEAGUE

He just put in for a raise. He wants close to 50 mill year.

>Those sideburns
Hippy faggot talking about discipline. GTFO.

Cuckerball is done

The boomer is awakening

>Ask McDonald's how well that worked...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No for reals tho, I remember when McD's started their "I'm lovin' it" campaign... And it was BLATANTLY aimed at black folks.
Even then, when I wasn't an unapologetic racist, I had to chuckle thinking it wouldn't work out well for them.