NPI conference hosted in barn

>richard spencer is a CIA shi-

Nigga is literally throwing ho-downs in old barns stfu.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheDistrictIE/status/932442407949529089
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gonna need a link

twitter.com/TheDistrictIE/status/932442407949529089

>fatty enoch trying to fash cut his jew fro

lmao
but come on hes not that bad

THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL

There is no "movement"

Don't you retards get it? The media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

Kill yourself biotrash.

Imagine how stupid you'd have to be to think Spencer isn't a federal asset. Nobody is gonna be convinced by your cointelbarn little Jewish shillman.

If spencer is controlled oppostition then there is no movement and we've already lost. Same is true of TRS.

So if spencer is a deep state honeypot, we've lost anyway. But he hasnt done what honeypots do. He hasnt tried to get his people to do illegal shit so they can all get ruby ridged. If he were going to do that then he would have done it 6 months ago when violence was actually happening country wide. Now the "battles" are all gone and antifa doesnt exist. The left is defanged, things are proceeding more or less as expected.

So its easier for me to believe that "le spencer is CIA" is total divide and conquer bullshit than its some sort of conspiracy. The facts do not fit your paranoid assessment. The facts fit mine. Spencer is legitimate , if not ideal , and its you and people LIKE you who are attempting to take him and his movement down either because you are the enemy , or you have been tricked by the enemy. The simple fact is the time has elapsed and spencer has proven he is not a fucking fed. He is in this for the long haul.

The right has a serious problem with paranoia. Its what makes us capable of seeing things the left overlooks like race , the dangers of multicultrualism , the JQ. But it also makes its easy for you stupid faggots to scream conspiracy at every thing that moves. I try to subordinate my natural caution to reasons , which is why i done share your entirely baseless observation. It doesnt help that every single time this starts , its accompanied by mass produced memes designed to make him look silly. Much like the the 53% meme which is being dumped everywhere.

You are ascribing superhuman powers to the enemy that we know for a fact they do not have. If the deep state created richard spencer we already lost and you should be figuring out how to marry some gook immigrant to survive the diversity police in 15 years.

I JUST SAID THAT THERE IS NO MOVEMENT

you posted this exact same thing in another thread hmmmmmmmm

Enoch is such a fucking embarrassment. He needs to get over his failed marriage, quit drinking, lose some weight, and get back to his NRx roots.

Also who's that sitting next to Enoch with the bowtie?

What's with you faggots spamming the board today? No one wants you faggy meme LARPers here.go back to plebbit

you people said this exact stuff in the other thread too!

yeah becasue you're shill posting 10 spencer threads a day. fuck off.

i aint posting them fag im just the guy reading the threads and noticing your jewry

kys

what the fuck is this then retard?

>THE ALT RIGHT ISN'T FUCKING REAL
>There is no "movement"
/thread

A PSY OP.

So what is this the 6th Spencer fag thread of the day?? Hmmmm....

Imagine how fucking retarded and intellectually lazy you have to be to come here to post stupid shit like this. Do you have any arguments, kid?

>there is no movement

uhhh
would you look at that there actually is a movement

So in other words you have no idea what you're talking about.

this guy gets it

Spencer isn't a fed, he's just a drunk trustfund baby looking for dopamine rush. My friend used to work with him at TAC, said he was a total incompetent and flake that didn't have the attention span to complete anything.

it's a psy op .

Fuck Enoch, Fuck Spencer fuck all you narcissistic degenerate faggots.

No. He's a fed.

he's both. why wouldn't intelligence offer to bankroll him? really...

go back to 8pol or whatever please
you cunts are that annoying
wackjobs

Correct

>bu bu word i dont understand

who are the people marching
who organized for them to be there
who paid them if they are not authentic

answer these questions and you get to run with your little "the alt right is fake and this is all a distraction to hurt trump the guy who has gotten jack shit done"

This is pasta, same shit posted in this thread:
Definite proof that this shill is juggling between different proxies.

>he's pretending richard spencer has a following on reddit
you need to go back m8

Yeah, I worked with Spencer and Enoch for a while and both of these guys aren't particularly great. Spencer's a decent public speaker and figurehead, but he's a terrible organizer. Enoch is good as a comedian but beyond that is a shadow of the man he used to be. At least Mosley is legit, from what I know.

Because he's not terribly bright. Guys like Greg Johnson run miles around him.

this thread has just been made for the same reason id say

This is the same poster talking to himself.

its a pasta yes. Not proof of juggling between proxies though thats just an assumption.

its a well thought out defense of richard spencer that i dump every time a faggot enters the thread to shit it up with their own pastas.

>announce your rally talking about how it's going to be about preserving confederate statues and monuments
>real intention was to have a white nationalist rally
>a bunch of people who show up to support preserving the confederate monuments now get lumped in with a bunch of neo-nazis because Spencer was too dishonest to just call his rally a white nationalist rally

Ah, I didn't see that he created the thread himself. He is probably going to abandon this thread now that he has been called out, they tend to do that.

This is true but it's also sad that it has to be posted because the amount of shills on here.

>hold open event
>anybody can come

you realize you cant just tell neonazi freaks not to come?

You realize a cville was a lesson to be learned and there has not been a rally like that since and never will be

Kessler organized that rally though, the fault of the incident lies with him.

just keep on the trail

I met Jason Jorjani a few months ago and he said those guys have pretty much given up on being anything political even, it's just a club for Richard and his friends to drink and do some shady shit with money.

you seem to be new to the spencer situation here.

This is how it works.

there are 2 camps. Spencer supporters and spencer haters

when one person makes a thread regarding richard spencer. Its innundated by shills calling him a CIA kike plant. In response to this thread , new threads are made by said shills to bash spencer.

I made this thread because i thought it was funny richard held his conference in a barn. Some sperg showed up SCREAMING that the alt right isnt real , which is an attack on spencer, and i replied with a prepared pasta that refutes the claims against him.

Spencer didn't lead, plan, or organize that rally in any way. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize him, don't use lies to call someone dishonest.

It wasn't billed as simply a rally about for preserving statues, it was "Unite the Right". The promotional material and speaker list made its nature very clear.

>anybody can come

Hence why cville wasn't really a movement.

There's 2 things going on here. Either he is: 1, some sort of CIA shill, or 2, he is too damn dumb to notice the damage he is doing. Either way, claiming to be part of the (((Alt-Right))) is a terrible idea because Richard Spencer is an idiot. Notice that he's weaponizing the left against anything he touches, and the (((Alt-Right))) was solely molded around Sup Forums politics making "our" valid points dismissable with insults and classifying any "distasteful" opinion as (((Alt-Right))).

NPI = Neverending Perpetuation of Israel?

Do you have any arguments though or just mindless babble?

I kinda saw the writing on the wall when I tried to start a conversation about Urbit and Enoch dismissed it as "jewish trash" and said Moldbug's work was nothing but "advanced jewry" or something like that. It's clear to me that Spencer and Enoch are moving away from any sort of intellectualism in favor of crass stormfaggotry.

Identity Evropa is legit in terms of action and mobilization, though that's just my perspective from the outside.

back at you.

It's not my fault you're part of some cucked movement started by the Clinton campaign to soothe your pointless, worthless life. Fuck off kiddo.

I have been around for more than a decade newfriend. I usually don't post on Sup Forums, but sometimes I come by to give you young ones a visit.

The alt right is massively shilling on Sup Forums right now, you might be part of that effort, I don't even care to read your post. However, that is fine to me as long as you don't shit up my other water holes, as I am sure you are aware of how we feel about your presence there.

>The Clintons started the alt-right

Do you have any proof of this?

>I usually dont post on Sup Forums

than shut the fuck up

This isn't really a coherent point. Anyone, anywhere, at anytime who publicly espouses pro-white positions will be demonized by the media. The idea that they would never use names and terms to refer to the rising reactionary movement is silly; people name and classify things it's what they do. You can't have real-world impact while also not having anyone ever talk about you or refer to you.

Why would the left not be against us? I don't understand this line of reasoning.

You didn't say anything to argue against, you just called him "dumb" and said he is doing "damage".

>movement started by the Clinton campaign
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Unironically fucking kill yourself my dude. The fact that people like you are allowed on the internet is why we need fascism. You belong in a gulag.

Your other water holes? Where do you go, 8/pol/? Ironmarch? Some other LARP board?

>you're part of some cucked movement started by the Clinton campaign
citation needed

You're a fucking retard. These threads are usually made by anti-Spencer shills.

People have weddings in barns you dumb fuck look at the fucking arch thing behind them

Neither of those. Do you even know about /trains/? Just give up.

The term "alt-right" and the rising tide of ethnocentric reaction based on the internet were around well before he 2016 election. This is a matter of chronological fact, not opinion.

The people who think these things "came out of nowhere" are people who never thought about white interests prior to 2016.

go back to r/thedonald fag

What u hiding shlomo?

Spencer isn't a shill. This is obvious by the million shills coming out of the woodwork the second he is mentioned. I've never seen a man upset this many people by simply speaking his minds.

>there are people who paid to see this

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK PEPE IS A HATE SYMBOL? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK NONE OF THIS (((ALT-RIGHT))) BULLSHIT WAS PART OF Sup Forums BEFORE THE ELECTION (forgot you were fucking off over on reddit, so you weren't even here). WHO THE FUCK WAS RICHARD SPENCER BEFORE THE ELECTION? HOW COME NO ONE HEARD OF THE (((ALT-RIGHT))) BEFORE THE CLINTON SPEECH WHERE THAT FAGGOT YELLED PEPE.

>But he hasnt done what honeypots do. He hasnt tried to get his people to do illegal shit

kek

>You are ascribing superhuman powers to the enemy that we know for a fact they do not have. If the deep state created richard spencer we already lost and you should be figuring out how to marry some gook immigrant to survive the diversity police in 15 years.

>muh spencer is our last hope

nope. all of the NPI and TRS could vanish from the face of the earth, and that would not change a thing. not a single thing.

stop being obsessed with structures. Be self reliant. educate others around you.

>he's lost it

stop thinking of what damage could spencer do ,there is no time in 20 years old america is done ,its time to take radical actions.
If we do nothing we lose
lets do something even if it dangerous
there is no point to be reflexife at this point

>he wasn't famous until he became famous

If this is your best insight you should go jump off a bridge retard.

Nothing wrong with barns. They're volkische.

YOU (((ALT-RIGHT))) FAGGOTS ARE THE SAME TYPE OF LOSERS TO GOT JOIN A GANG, ONLY AFTER THE POLICE RECOGNIZE IT AS A GANG. YOU ARE THE CANCER OF Sup Forums AND ALL NEED TO TOE A SHOTGUN TRIGGER.

You don't believe that troll you are too stupid

i completely agree. she was one of the first to use the term.

i first thought it was a way for the left to explain why the left was losing, but now im convinced its just a divide and conquer tactic. especially now that you can see the “leaders” of the alt-right have an awful lot of (((coincidences))) links to jews

>These threads are usually made by anti-Spencer shills.
Those threads are also made by goons and h4techanners that are tired of altkikes promoiting their gay podcasts on there.

what damege could spencer done to a dead america lets fight a last time even with the eyes covered

he was nobody on Sup Forums or social media

You could just say you're autistic and leave it at that.

Kill yourself you lying fucjhead. I'm a altright supper have been forever if you were an oldfag from /new/ you'd be fine with anyone trying to support white interests. Guess what? Spencer and all of them are pushing pro-white agendas . you haven't done shit faggot

(You)
>Former Trump supporter here

What?

Do you understand when leftists use the term alt-right, they're talking about Sup Forums? To right-wingers it may have a more specific context, but to most people alt-right is just the current umbrella term for reactionary ethnonarionalism, which Sup Forums has been the center of for years. Most of the things you're talking about were done by Sup Forums.

Before the election, Spencer was the editor of Takimag, then Radix Journal, and the head of the NPI which would boat conferences of white nationalist speakers every year or so.

The term "alt-right" was common online as early as 2014, you can see this for yourself by searching on twitter.

>he wasn't famous until he became famous

Yes, we went through this already. Are you fucking braindead? Do you think every famous person is famous from birth? What possible point do you think you're even making here?

dont loose your time pol is done there are so many fucking hienas its imposible to do anything here

Holy fuck you are batshit insane. Go live like terry you nigger fuck.

What does that prove?

Eventually if we want the movement to get off the ground, we have to organize. That's how politics works. Again, I have a low opinion of Spencer, but I still think there has to be some degree of organization if the ethno-nationalist right is ever going to gain power.

WHAT DOES TRUMP HAVE TO DO WITH THE (((ALT-RIGHT)))... OH!!! I FORGOT IT WAS A MAJOR TACTIC OF THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO ALIGN HIM WITH ALRIGHT POLITICS. Hmmm, not it makes sense why "Feels Bad Man"-Frog is a fucking registered hate symbol.

kek

>if you were an oldfag from /new/ you'd be fine with anyone trying to support white interests
I am fine with that. I actually said it in the post you are replying to.

>muh gay jewish conspiracy

lol why do you autists always revert back to that nonsense

He wasn't famous before Hillary mentioned the Alt-Right.

>hes this dumb

looks comfy

Don't worry about these queers, they'll shift over to other brainless meme circle jerk soon enough.