Where can I find a conservative stronk man to marry...

Where can I find a conservative stronk man to marry? It seems that a lot of men nowadays are cucks or only interested in sex.

>a lot of men are only interested in sex
Only if that's all you can offer to them

You can't.

All of the conservative ones are convinced women are going to divorce them and steal their property so they just want you for sex.

They may lie about just wanting sex though. Make sure you refuse to fuck them until they marry you.

>conservative
>leaves the house in short sleeves and allows his wife to show her bare shoulders
Disgusting what the world has come to. Prince Philip once said a man should never roll his sleeves past his elbows.

>marrying a girl before fucking her
Lmao imagine that. All women will fuck on the first night, if she doesn't fuck you on the first night, she just doesn't like you enough. Why settle to be someones surrogate dad when they're only offering you sex anyway. Might as well bang sluts and walk away a free man the next morning.

That's why I'm waiting until marriage.

Jesus Christ said to flee fornication, it even says don't eat with a fornicator.
1 Corinthians 5:11
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

Fornicators will get the lake of fire

That only works if all women do it. Unless you're a verifiable virgin your chastity will completely sabotage your relationship.

>He fell for the Jewish sect meme

The bible says those who call themselves Jews are liars, they're the synagogue of satan, they hate Christ so much they murdered him. Their Talmud says every one who is of the synagoge of satan should be proud they killed Christ.
You're the one who fell for their tricks

Look for members of the United Patriot's Front or any other nationalist parties

That his own backyard.

Short sleeves shouldn't even be sold in the first place except as undergarments. I never leave the house in short sleeves

Church/gym

The bible was written by literal Jews

show bobs and vegen pls

Jews in the biblical sense means Gods chosen, are you saying that Christ killers are Gods chosen? This shows how brainwashed you were

Are you
A) Physically fit
B) In the Seattle area

I am willing to go on a date with a Sup Forums user if this is real. Every woman I have met since I moved here has been the "liberated" type.

Sorry user. I'm from Australia. But i do appreciate the offer.

In the Black or Latino community.

Whiteness = Weakness

Marrying an animal is a sin

I don't show my bobs and vegan to random strangers though.

Gottem. Good job, Leafbro. How do I feel fornication? Where are all the good women?

I'm not interested in a nigger or spic.

I didn't check the flag. Sorry Bruce. It wasn't meant to be.

flee*** fornication

How about you Australia my dick, mate?

LONDON

but in all seriousness, church most likely

And WHITES are the animals!

Jesus was black!

I'm not religious but I'll try churches. Christian views do align with mine, primarily.

Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Do not associate with those types of people who will lead you into this type of lifestyle, they will lead you to Hell

Proverbs 7:27
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

You don't need a strong man, don't forget you're a strong independent woman.

But I want to fall in love and raise a family.

Up ur butt nd round the corner.

Also why are you coming here for advice? As a conservative male, you are wholeheartedly retarded. It's as bad as guys coming here asking for advice on women, tell me, who allowed you to post here let alone use the internet? Also as a bonus question, do you agree that sarcasm holds no grounds in a relationship? I want to hear your opinion on the matter.

Don't Jezebel those good Christian men. Go visit a gun club instead.

True, but I'm not sure where else to ask since 99% of media is liberal fags. Sarcasm is okay in a joking manner as long as the other party doesn't mind.

No you don't .
Why fall in love and raise a family when you can become a chad woman?

WHERE ARE THE GOOD WOMEN user?!?!?!

Just gtfo

I'm not and I never will be a chad woman. Besides, being submissive is much more appealing to me.

Move to India

Proverbs 19:14
House and riches are the inheritance of fathers: and a prudent wife is from the LORD.

>asking r/Pol/ for dating advice
You do realize no one here has seen a woman before

>Shlomo
coincidence

It's better to be a fornicator than a faggot

>currynigger
No thanks.

I wear the meme flag ironically. I'm just ashamed of being an amerilard
I'm a big guy. For you and in general

Most conservative chicks either get stolen by mormons in highschool, or get really really fat and end up on dating apps calling themselves "old fashioned" when really they're just insufferable fat cunts who dont know how to relate to people in their age group so they listen to country music and blame everyone else for their own lack of impulse control and decipline. Also they're fat.

You know right, most men don't trust women anymore.
You'll probably find beta and beta can be manipulated any way you want. Teach him how to be a man.

It's not ironic to suffer the Hellfire, even joking about being a homo is sinful.

Yea conservative men are extremely hard to catch.
They are either taken by hypothetically decent women ( it's a strong hypothetical ), or they're single by choice.
You women are filthy.
Only conservative men have enough control and sense to see it.

Check this out user:
Also,
>We should all take fashion tips from a Prince.

I would emulate the Duke of Edinburgh before I emulate any degenerate republican.

user, you're absolutely retarded. Only the most miserable of feminist women have this as a goal.

A caring and thoughtful wife, does that guarantee her to be a virgin though?

In other words conservative men don't date.
There's no one for them to date.
They are already hooked up or not at all.
You won't find one. That's where all the good men went. Away from you.

Fornicators should be jailed for their crimes.

You're about 150 years too late user.

>True, but I'm not sure where else to ask since 99% of media is liberal fags.
Well I hate to break it to ya but finding a guy that's a pure right winger is definitely not easy. I would say find someone that's already on the right wing side that isn't too much of a pussy and slowly educate them on the dangers of the left, obviously leave all the nazi shit aside but focus on leftist topics and how they're harmful to society.

>Sarcasm is okay in a joking manner as long as the other party doesn't mind.
WRONG. Sarcasm should be considered domestic violence regardless of the context. But of course as a woman, sarcasm is second nature to you. Thank you for answering the question tho.

Busybody Puritans should be gassed.

Exactly, that's my point. Just spreading some truths and doing god works desu.
kek

>sarcasm is domestic violence
How much of a fag are you?

Nigeria or the Phillipines or if you're hot enough to compete Russia/Eastern Europe.

Cross dressers need to be whipped until the insanity is bled out of their body.

Fuck yeah should've caught that.

Apologies. Time for bed probably.

You can find a conservative man at the gym, just make sure you're high quality as well

Exhibitionism should be punished with a slap on the wrist though. Especially if she's hot.

Wrong
How does testosterone get so low? What could they have done that did that?

Nassim Taleb did an informal poll in his gym.

Nearly 80% in the weightroom were conservative.
80% in the cardio room were liberal.

Google his name if you want the precise numbers.

was pic taken in Montreal by any chance?

In their younger years: trying to find an actual good woman. Later years: gone mgtow because you are all not worth it.

whos this

You would do it user. You know you would. That's why all the anger.

No idea, found it here anons, sorry.

No, harlots who expose themselves are disgusting animals.

Heil Hitler

Bad dieting and no exercise

See user? You didn't even complain about the fact that it's a crossdresser.

I think we found your fetish.

nice shitpost, cunt

Lifting weights gives test, doing cardio gives the female hormone, dont women mostly vote democrat? If so then this shows it's possible male liberals are hormonally imbalanced, so in other words LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER FOR MALES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

This thread was made by a bloke

It looks like she has natural breasts though

Sorry user.

I wasn't talking about that picture retard

I think we've found the root issue user.

Sorry to bear bad news.

Are you asking yourself that? You're the one who uses sarcasm, silly hoe :^)

Also how would you rate this encounter?

The bible says homosexuals are an abomination, that's what God himself calls them. Homosexuality is an illness of the mind and homosexuals should be hanged. Thankfully, God created AIDS so that they'd kill themselves for us

Eh. It was alright. Your names are amusing.

Don't worry user, I know where you can find your future wife.

Seattle area here too, its the fucking worst.

Looks like you're screwed then user.

Why do you have photos of homosexual men saved on your computer?

user, I'm an angel leading you on a path of self discovery. God has shown you the signs.

He might be a Greek, but he's a 10/10 role model for the modern Sup Forums gentleman.

I want to get in on this long sleeve game. But I wear golf polos everyday to work. They're too easy, non wrinkle, lightweight to give up. Plus living in the south makes the outside miserable most of the year.

Nincompoop detected

Reviewbrah is single I think

haha it sucks. they can be redpilled up the ass, but uglier than that guy on the mutt meme, or be stronk as fuck, but literally get bulled by black men. never a balance, and people who preach self improvement, nobody follows that shit. dont settle for less, keep searching.

bitch lasagna