Say no to the underwear Jew

This is the tool of lowering the white man's sperm count.
(((They))) have tricked us into believing that tight form-fitting undergarments are fashionable and they brainwashed our women into finding them attractive.

It has been proven through many studies that wearing tight-fitting underwear causes a lowered sperm count and in more extreme cases total infertility.

Do not believe me?
Look who produces your underwear:

Ralph Lauren - Jew
Kenneth Cole - Jew
Michael Kors - Jew
Marc Ecko - Jew
Calvin Klein - Jew

That goes for many other (((fashion designers))) and their brands.

Perhaps you may not wear those specific brands, but other brands and even 'no-brand' producers just copy their styles because they dictate what to wear.

We must protect our manhood, lads.
Do not let this get slid.

>wearing kikey whiteys
Never again

This. Go commando or GTFO

I'll stop wearing underwear when they invent something that catches the 3 drips of pee from my silly even after shaking it after I pee. Until then, thanks Jews.

If I wear loose fitting underwear or boxers, my dick is incredibly uncomfortable because my sensitive glans keeps making contact with my clothes in awkward and unpleasant ways
I wouldn't expect you desensitized circumcised burgers to understand why support to hold your dick in place is necessary

I am convinced, this slide thread really activated my almonds.
(Sage goes in all fields)

ditch the cotton jew. were all gonna make it

only time i wear underwear is when my pants are too thin and my dick shows through otherwise

What's the best replacement for Calvin Klein at the same price?

Fig, leaf.

Look into what garments men used to wear before the 19th century when the Jews started digging their claws into modern society.

Such as the medieval 'braies' underwear for example.

>keeping your dick in place so it doesn't cause discomfort is a jewish conspiracy
come the fuck on user

>It has been proven through many studies that wearing tight-fitting underwear causes a lowered sperm count and in more extreme cases total infertility.
Yeah, no

Does no one find it odd that Jews are stereotyped as having no sense of style yet all the top fashion designers are Jewish?

They are using (((fashion))) against us. Not only to get rich off us but also to control us.

Modern fashion has gone the way of modern architecture and modern art.
The pillars of our culture have been hijacked.

>Yessss, lowering sperm count is good goyim...wear these for (((comfort)))

Perhaps this style will fit your emu better.

Define "tight fitting". It's possible to wear underwear a size too small that physically compresses your balls, but normal underwear do not do that.

Need boxer briefs to support my big dick

I’ve got moncler shorts on as underwear right now, comfy AF

>Muh big dick.

Do not cry when you cannot get it up.

Also, average human penis size has been shrinking.

Coincidence?

I know that feel bro.

The jews have thought of everything, huh.

>Not wiping your penis with toilet paper or on the inside of your shirt hem when at a urinal with no toilet paper.

Sounds gross but it is a lot less gross than going about your day with your penis festering in wet urine-soaked underwear.

So what you're saying is Boxers>Briefs?

The fuck? It's the opposite dude. Your foreskin protects the head of your dick from touching shit. When soft, a circumcised penis is more sensitive then one not because no matter now de-sensitised that head is, it's still more sensitive to touch then one covered by skin is.. It's only when it's hard, and the head is exposed that the natural penis is more sensitive.
If the head of your dick is exposed to the cloth of shorts even when soft, you're either circumcised, or your dick is broken.

the foreskin isn't always long enough to cover the entire head if you get a semi

Why are you getting hard during the day so often this is a legitimate problem for you?
Are you 14?

jews invented ready made clothes basically. Before people only had a few pairs of clothes, like 3 or 4 outfits.

No reason boners are still a thing in your 20s, user

he eats more onions than you

Your trips fucking lie.

goddam jews know how to do everything FUCKIN MUH SCRODUM

Boxer-briefs are the true red pill

>the jews invented boxers
stop lowering this place's iq

I have what are basically varicose veins in my balls. If I don't wear tight underwear they ache all day
gets it

are boxers fine?

yeah, boxers are the only way to go. Anything with compression or elastic below the waistband is a sperm killer.

I don't use my sperm anyway.

If u care about sperm this much... freeze your sperm in your early 20s

You dont want old low test cuck sperm fathering your children

i always assumed most wore boxers, feels too lewd with briefs desu

Your bollocks hang out of you for a reason - they work better that way. I think that to bring about true equality men should be allowed to let their gonads dangle free and proud in all situations.

>Your bollocks hang out of you for a reason - they work better that way. I think that to bring about true equality men should be allowed to let their gonads dangle free and proud in all situations.
So kilts then?
Balls do their own temperature regulation. Warm out, they hang low. Cold, they almost disappear into you.
Tighty whities prevent temperature regulation

Jews fear the fertile samurai.

That is why they forced Western culture on Japan and ever since Japanese men started wearing western underwear their fertility plummeted.

>piss stain on my shirt >>> piss stain on my underwear

Mormons and the Amish are the only groups of white people in America whose fertility rates are not declining.

Coincidence?

underwear is for office working faggots. construction workers don't wear underwear, it chafes your skin when you sweat.

nazi larping faggot posting this shitpost unironically

>wet urine-soaked underwear
why don't you just finish pissing before you put your dick in your pants?

are you fucking retarded or just a skelly faggot? You will get swampass so fucking fast without a good pair of jammers

>Implying they don't sell boxers
I never used the closed underwear, only boxers

tits or gtfo

>why don't you just finish pissing before you put your dick in your pants?

Is it not I who is having this problem. I stopped wearing underwear a few months ago.

Interestingly, recently I started noticing a much improved sexual performance.

>swampass
fat pizza eater is going to tell an ironworker what works on the job.

A femanon in Sup Forums? I thought the only browsed degenerate boards like /soc/ or Sup Forums

>Ralph Lauren - Jew
>Kenneth Cole - Jew
>Michael Kors - Jew
>Marc Ecko - Jew
>Calvin Klein - Jew

carpenter here, lad. not fat in the slightest.

Icebreaker makes god tier underwear, and it's owned by a kiwi instead of a kike.

>he hasn't discovered the secret release valve that drains those last few drops
press on the gooch after you're finished. you're welcome.

carpenters are faggots. i'm a nyc ironworker, all year long. 95 degrees 70% humidity in summer and below freezing in winter. no one on our crew wear underwear it's uncomfortable and keeps you wet when you sweat.

Probably cause there's so many fucking chinks everywhere

Jesus christ....the Jews control our underwear too? My god

>95 degrees
>70% humidity

you are like a baby

t. memphrican

try handling iron when it's 95 degrees out and your 40 floors up straddling a girder, you'd wish you were in memphis.

>below freezing in winter
The fuck else would it be? And I've no idea what 95 is in american, but it sometimes gets up to like 20 here in the summer. It's fucking horrible. But people still wear underwear. And 70% is winter humidity, summer is 80+.

the skin feels better than the head and then gibs big stinky diamond mode and the uncut retracted head cant take somebody even touching it. so there

(((Levi Strauss)))?

Mate, I'm from the hottest state in Australia. It regularly gets to over 113 degrees fahrenheit. And New York was very hot in the summer.

>wearing any types of briefs
my dick isnt even huge, how to people tolerate their junk being suffocated?

leaf, your pasty ass probably hasn't left the toilet seat all week.
kys

Yes, Levi Strauss was a Jew also.

>Probably cause there's so many fucking chinks everywhere

Should have specified average white male penis size.

I've been to the northeast, your weather is laughable in the summer

you know nothing of our humidity, desert dweller

>implying I dont wear my shorts commando like a true scotsman

The fuck does that even mean? Are you dissing our food? What do you think we eat here?

>I've been to the northeast
sorry, i don't believe you. nyc summers are famous for how brutal they are. and i'm not in an air conditioned store folding clothes like you.

it means you are a pasty faced pizza eater that probably hasn't left the house in months.

>have worn loose fitting boxer shorts my entire life
>married 4 years, finally decided to start pumping out children since we now have a real home and stability
>first ever attempt at making a baby (no preventative measures) results in instant pregnancy
>apparently I'm quite virile
>know multiple people who are fighting the low-t/low sperm count fertility issue monster
>mfw my autism has saved my reproductive abilities

>not having diapers on that list
>falling for the toilet jew
>not being able to piss when/wherever you want
>not letting your strict dommie mommy change you with loving care
missing out my dude

I don't understand what you're so upset about friend.
That I don't know american temperature systems? That people wear underwear here?

so you don't deny you are a fat pizza eater?

>I don't believe you

oh no....

>Not being able to piss when/wherever you want
The Pajeets were right all this time, we are such a bunch of fools!

>I've no idea what 95 is in american, but it sometimes gets up to like 20 here in the summer.
topkek
30C is only like 85

i only wear hugo boss

see? i knew you were full of shit.

pissing only m8, I don't do that shitting stuff
I'm not some animal, I have standards

i jack off twice a day and have been doing so for about 5-6 years now. my sperm count is probably pretty low regardless but I wear loose clothing

you got me. I guess the ironworker IQ meme isn't just a meme after all

95 is 35 celsius. it gets to be 38 c in nyc. look it up.

Sure, I eat pizza, and I was overweight when I was a kid.
But how does that apply to whatever has you so upset? It's not healthy to be angry all the time.

How do you survive that? It hits 30 here once or twice a year, and the government issues a heat warning across all frequencies to warn everyone to stay indoors unless its absolutely necessary to go outside.

this explains a lot

pleb

>you got me
yeah, i know, moron.

wtf why are (((they))) everywhere?

i thought Sup Forums is sacarsm only wtf

Hood niggers have no declining fertility problems.

Coincidence?

This kind of underwear is terrible. That middle seam cuts your dick and balls.

>Sure, I eat pizza, and I was overweight
see? i'm batting 1000.

JNCO need to come back

This has Mormon spelled all over it.

queer