HAPPENING IN GERMANY

Political Civil War imminent now in Germany
wsj.com/amp/articles/german-coalition-talks-collapse-1511133996 wsj.com/amp/articles/german-coalition-talks-collapse-1511133996

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Höcke
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Partisan_Guerrilla_Warfare_Badge
youtu.be/487wMXiRARU
youtube.com/watch?v=ElpvkA-7WWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally

Fuck Merkel

>Political Civil War imminent now in Germany
>Political Civil War
>Germany
it's not happening.

It’s happening

OOOPS

Who knew importing 239482304239087243509123423094872341-098 non contributing non assimilators to the culture might have detrimental effects?

does it even matter at this point? the damage is done. mission accomplished

soon

Now who didn’t see this coming ?

Had to miss out on last election, tell me what to vote for if there's a re-election.

what a cuck painting. Not even real swastikas were used.

ER IST WIEDER DA

Proportional Representation is such a fucking joke. It's like letting a 19 year old design your voting system.

AfD

No question about it. They are the only ones that are moderate enough not to be totally rejected by everybody else in Europe and yet strong enough to close the broders and fuck over the Euro. Only way forward in Europe. back to nationalism

Fuck Germany, Merkel is literally worse than Hitler

>Genocide of Europe via mudslime refugees

I hope she dies tomorrow. Fucking twat.

Now who didn’t see that coming

Merkel through the power of fake virtue signaling did more to destroy Germany then Hitler could of imagine being a Real Life Dick

Enjoy this minor victory while you can, inbreds. Germany cannot be undone. Social justice is a one way road.

Höcke?

One of the many issues with proportional representation.

>t. achmed

Yeah that'll never happen in Germany again

America, maybe...

hockey is a shit sport, too many white people

>Social justice is a one way road
A one way road to ruin.

Whos the leader of the Right in Germany? I heard Petry got shitcanned or stepped down or something

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Höcke

He is the choosen one.

Is this really about standing against Merkle's policies or are they just turning over authority to the Anti-Christ?

I didn't see it coming. I expected these opportunistic parties to make a deal and once again betray their voters

???????????
87654821 ok?

>erdogan doesn't rule germany already

germany is gone

Weidel /Gauland, a lesbian and a disgruntled troll

How likely are new elections?

Why does Germany constantly seem hellbent on ruining everything

>Petry

She used the AfD to get elected, then immediately left the party the morning after the election. Fuck her, bring back Höcke

It's the NWO in action:
youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Start watching @ 13:00

>Female chancellor
>Government fails
>Minority
Oh look nothing changed

The time will come

*minority rule

>implying she isn't trying to kick start a neo-nationalist Reich by hyper accelerating the demographic decline by flooding the continent with blatantly extremist radicalized islamic terrorists which will thus justify and unify the deutsch people the need to go full purge mode again

I read in our newspaper there's a couple of scenarios possible now:
>minor government
>new elections
>Merkel resignation and another grand coalition
How likely is the last option? I only 'saw' this option once. Minor government wouldn't get nothing done and nobody wants new elections since AfD would only get more votes.

Nope. It's the green party who tries to demand that refugees should be allowed to unconditionally bring the rest of their families to Germany and is stalling the coalition talks. At least that's the official version.

There's still the possibility that the biggest coalition/party can rule without getting >50%. But this has never happened, at least not on federal level, because too much shit can happen if you don't have the majority of seats in the parliament.

It seems kind of inevitable at this point except all the other parties are scared of AfD doing even better in the next election so one of them might jump in at the last minute to bail Merkel out at the last minute so that doesn't happen. Hard to say which way it will go.

> Merkel resignation
lel

> grand coalition
Schulz said he refuses that and wants new elections.

what is pic related? never saw that before

now it can happen
>das reich komme, /pols Wille geschehe

either way those who created this mess get the rope

redemption arc or not

Can’t wait for the fourth Reich, been to long damnit...

now that i look at it, it may just be a cheap decorative belt buckle - it lacks any polish, not a sign for a proper german craftsman of the time period

That's the thing, SPD allegedly said the only way to form a new grand coalition would be Merkel's resignation so she wouldn't be chancellor. Again, I only read about this option once a few days ago and didn't follow the same option again. That's why I'm asking.

So basically there are only two options now, new elections or minor government?

Adolf now and forever, are you fishing for (yous) or just american stupid?

There's no civil war ... if anything we go vote again. Probably in January.

AfD will rule Germania.

Hitler will be proud

You know what's the most hillarious shit? If there are re-elections, Petry will 100% lose her seat in the parliament to an AfD candidate.
All this shit she went through, and she'll lose it all next year

I want to believe that the rat merkel could be out but I know the eu won't let their little puppet lose

I honestly thought it might be a Conan prop.

Germania for Germans

These rapefugees should return to Libya

We'll be back.
Everyday the resistance in this country spreads, with more and more people realising that this is not what they want.
First we're gonna cloes the borders, then remigrate all those shitskins back home, and whoever wants to stay gets gassed.
Alternatively you could use something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA and include a neural network that classifies skin color.
Before anyone tells me, that this is unrealistic, I am a computer science major currently working in the ffield of machine learning. The technology is here, we just need to put it all together.

How can you be so heartless? Didn't you see the reports coming from Libya in what conditions those poor refugees are living in? They're even being sold as slaves ...

But he didn't. What a German pussy.

good for them, they finally have the job they wanted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Partisan_Guerrilla_Warfare_Badge

neato thanks for the clear up

Vielen Dank!

>robot killers

oh god the new nigger slaves

our laziness will surely never backfire

> Smarter than all humans
> More accurate than all humans
> Faster than all humans
> Deadlier than all humans
> Enforce law and order
> More devote than all humans
> new niggers
Where the fuck do you see any resemblence to lazy, smelling, criminal shitskins?

Don't link AfD to hitler or nationalism.

It will only hurt their image in the eyes of people who barely care but still vote.

>dumb ass niggers are now a menace

>killer robots smarter than humans will never be a menace

He looks eerily similar to the guy from Man in High Castle who takes over after Hitler dies.

Tell me more. I've heard about this, computers being the most redpilled of all artifacts as they cannot lie. And it can suggest how to rid nations of its crime problems and the Earth of its poverty, all without fear of being politically incorrect.

>Political Civil War

So a "civil war" in the same sense that a pipe bomb is a "weapon of mass destruction".

Problem with that is that the only other party bigger than AFD ditched Merkel specifically to prevent AFD from becoming the opposition.

They were ready to risk this happening, just to prevent AFD from being the opposition. It's now a cost benefit analysis of what they want more, Status quo or an AFD opposition (opposition parties tend to gain popularity simply because they can piss all over the leading party's mistakes)

kek

Oh user, have you missed all the stories about AI being "racist"?

What? Because he's white? Also how's it being a newfag rebbit transplant?
youtu.be/487wMXiRARU

youtube.com/watch?v=ElpvkA-7WWM

>minority rule
ahahahahahah

I saw one story (looking for source) about wealth inequality and how the problem was ran through an AI program to calculate a solution. Basically it was a 45% of the 1% are jews and they need their power taken away from them. The results were labeled an error.

larpers ruin everything

reddit, no
maybe it's just me, but he looks like that actor

Except they do exactly what you tell them to do. Nothing more, nothing less. No interpretations, just your code.
Executed one line at a time, without morals, breaks, judgement or interjections. No personal motivations, just the goal of moving the instructionpointer towards the end of the program.

AI is exactly what you make it. You give it data, and tell it what that data means. if you put in similar data, the AI will see a pattern and tell you exactly what it is. If I feed my AI pictures of black people, and tell it that they are labeled black, it will be able to recognize all black people I feed into it from there on.

Don't forget that daring to say that some self-flagellating bullshit shouldn't be at the center of your national self-image make you an antisemitic naaazziiii

>reddit, no
Björn Höcke was and is constantly talked about here though, especially back in 2014/2015. So unless your a rebbit transplant from this past election cycle, you should recognize his name and face.

How can you bash the US wjen yoyr nation in such a worse state?

>simply believing that Germany should stay Germany already makes you a Nazi
>g-guys, stop associating him with hitler and nationalism even though the leftists and centrist "right" already do this

I feel my power being drained whenever I look at that "woman"

I know of him, just think he looks like that guy. Stop having a melt down because I think he looks like someone for fucks sake.

>implying anyone cares at this point
The media does their best to make them look bad and it's not working

They look nothing a like. Maybe if you're not used to being around white Northern Europeans that tall forehead might look a bit odd to you.

> could lead to snap elections or minority rule

Isn't Germany already under minority rule?

No matter what you do, no matter where you go to hide, leftists will be waiting for you. Capitalism has been debunked.

Fucking lost kek

fuck if i knew you were going to sperg out about it i would have never brought it up

exactly what who tells them to do?

The EU? The corporation that makes them? Our rivals who will make them? Can they be hacked? Is outsourcing war to non-humans really a good idea?

>dude movies lmao

looks likev germany have democracy and european values crisis
maybe you need some freedom?

Look at how happy those faces are. I would give anything to travel back in time to experience what life was like back in Germany during that period.