Been busy and I haven't checked this out yet, especially since it's post ViVid. but I'm bored so I might do it

Been busy and I haven't checked this out yet, especially since it's post ViVid. but I'm bored so I might do it.

Is it good? Is it still Nanoha Ball Z?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149671525/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149654290/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150022181/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No and no

Loli MMA, has basically nothing to do with the rest of the series aside from reusing some characters in Vivid.

>Is it good
Not really, it's not bad either. There are some great bullying scenes though and it eventually causes the character to snap.

Best Nanoha TV series since A's.

Not like that means much.

Ah, shame.

I remember the days when we all thought StrikerS was the weakest entry. I do enjoy Nanoha Ball Z though.

It's about as good as StrikerS. Better than Vivid but worse than A's.

Hell no, not even close. To both questions.

>Best Nanoha TV series since A's.
Oh user, you're such a jokester.

If you ask me I'd say this is the worst animated entry in the franchise, slightly worse than the A-1 version of Vivid.

It's shit. Rinne is worst girl of the year.

Yes. And no? Vivid is MMA, nowhere near DBZ.

>Yes.
Please don't lie to OP.

Not the best, but it's still good and fun. Also Rinne best girl.

Vivid Strike is about as good as the original series - somewhat worse than A's, but a fair bit better than Strikers.

>but it's still good and fun.
>Also Rinne best girl.

>Vivid Strike is about as good as the original series
That's a fucking insult. I know you don't actually like Nanoha but please do have some respect. Oh, and >but a fair bit better than Strikers.
Some faint praise, that.

Remember to ignore and report "that" samefagging anti-Vivd/Rinne autist.

It's fairly bland but it has its moments now and again, especially if you like suffering.

It's not still Nanoha Ball Z.

5/10 before episode 4. 6.5/10 after episode 4. 8/10 after episode 8.

Fuuka vs Rinne should really awesome.

Are you telling me no one dreamed of cute girls x mma before this aired?

Outside of the stupid episode 4 and the million of flashbacks to it, there's really nothing Strike offers in the suffering department that OP wouldn't get more of and higher quality by simply watching Ikusei Keikaku. That has better everything else as well.

Stop lying to OP.

>Fuuka vs Rinne should really awesome.
I'm pretty hyped for that myself.

Take your rose-tinted nostalgia goggles off and then kill yourself. The original Nanoha was just an above average magical girl show. It was decently fun, but it wasn't until A's that the franchise really reached its highwater mark. And Vivid Strike is about as much fun to watch each week as the original Nanoha series was.

Ikusei Keikaku easily blows Vivid Strike out of the water in terms of suffering but that's inevitable when the entire cast is meant to suffer. Give VS the little credit it's due, even if it's easily overshadowed.

It's freaking MMA with lolis in Nanoha setting. Of course it's good

MMA is garbage. Might as well be called competitive men feeling each other up. It's a disgrace to real martial arts.

>Also Rinne best girl.
Nope. Rinne a shit.

I really like the time and effort they've put into making Rinne a compelling and flawed character. I just wish they'd focus more on Fuuka and why we should give a damn about her.

>The original Nanoha was just an above average magical girl show. It was decently fun
Have respect. It's thanks to Nanoha that your shit train even exists to begin with.

And even assuming what you said is true, Vivid Strike still pales like a bitch in comparison.
>And Vivid Strike is about as much fun to watch each week as the original Nanoha series was.
If you like eating trash, maybe. Which you probably do.

Rinne's entire character is meant to suffer because oh, look at the poor life she lived, muh generic bully situation, boo fucking hoo. I don't owe the show a DAMN thing, especially when its existance it's ruining everything.

Fuuka better pull off this move properly this time.

>It's freaking MMA with lolis in Nanoha setting. Of course it's bad
FTFY

What is this shit doing in a series where lasers and bombastic midair combat is the rule.

>Rinne
>compelling
Pardon?

>MFW all of these sluts want to blow my mind in bed

Can someone explain me to why the Nanoha franchise has swapped focus to to loli donutsteel OC lolis doing MMA combat while transformed into teenagers? Why so oddly specific? Is this the director's fetish? Does anyone besides him actually like this concept? Because I fucking don't.

Tsuzuki hit himself in the head sometime after A's finished airing, and he forgot how to string two sentences together. The end result? A big pile of messes, of which Vivid Strike is but the latest addition.

>Does anyone besides him actually like this concept?
Sup Forums does and according to an earlier thread, so does Sup Forums.

Doujin writing themselves.

I'd advise you to just watch it and form your own opinion. Speaking freely though, if you like Nanoha and Vivid then you should like Strike! too. At the least it will still be enjoyable and decent entertainment with some nice battles and cute loli SoL.

>I'd advise you to just watch it and form your own opinion.
There's nothing wrong with asking other people for an opinion.
>if you like Nanoha
>you should like Strike! too.
False.

Why don't you show us on the doll where Vivid Strike touched you? Because from how upset you are, it must have done some pretty bad things to do.

Original Nanoha was a decent, though not completely amazing or revolutionary magical girl anime for its time period. But if it wasn't for how good A's was the franchise would have died off and nobody would give a fuck about it anymore.

Like original Nanoha, Vivid Strike is also alright, not great but a completely terrible show either. It's decent.

If A's was an 8 and StrikerS was a 3 and the original series was a 6, Vivid Strike is maybe a 5 and a half. It's about as good as the original was.

Corona is so tiny. Perfect for WANT UP size.

I feel bad for every innocent user that falls for this.

This, OP.

>Is it good?
If you hate Miura is great. If you happen to like her stay away. You've been warned.

A-1 Vivid was a joke. Strike is a massive improvement over it in every single category.

Some interpersonal drama of two girls that somehow intertwines with bunch of lolis training in magical kungfu-kickbox with brutality that crowds cheer on. And the girls from Vivid appear in it as extras, while characters from previous shows don't, except for Red Subaru and Sein who got lucky somehow, I think.

If you have seen previous Nanoha stuff, go for it. Even if it was just Vivid. If you have seen other Nanohas but not Vivid, probably wait till you see it. Actually, it is better to read the manga, though, not just see anime.

The two new girls are pretty good. Girls from Vivid are animated with cheap "quality", that would be my gripe #1. Fights are good - the important ones (two of them so far) that is, it has a bad habit to just quickly get rid of not-important matches by the winner making an instant KO in the first 2 seconds.

>Why don't you show us on the doll where Vivid Strike touched you?
It touched me right in the Nanoha.

I'm not trying to say S1 was a super masterpiece of the ages or anything of the sort. But it's a better than you're giving it credit for.

Vivid Strike is a rotten bastardization of everything Nanoha, down to its very core.

You must not be very used to Strikefags if you think that's bait.

I didn't know a big pile of messes was so good for making money.

You see that one faggot replying to every post liking this series in here by being annoying and a dedicated hater, OP? Yeah, ignore him, he's a known troll and shitposter mods keep banning for good reasons.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149671525/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149654290/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/150022181/
Check these deleted posts for reference of his style and samefag when he got banned.

>If you have seen previous Nanoha stuff, go for it.
Why? He's going to hate it.

>The two new girls are pretty good.
I agree with this, though. It's just too bad Fuuka and Jill couldn't have starred in a better show.

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be busy watching Naruto, one of the best anime of all time? I mean, it did sell very well.

Bullshit. If you weren't autistic and immature, you could like a character and not have crushing complexes and a fits of shitposting when the story causes her to lose. Everybody loses sometimes.

Lies. Any real fan would cheer for her and watch for her development. I know I do. It's not like Miura wins every match, this setback is nothing and won't stop her as a martial artists.

Do as this user says and ignore all the baits and bashing that he'll keep coming up with. Else the autist will keep ranting in circles and there will be no end to it.

>S-She'll improve, just watch
Sure, I'm convinced she'll fight more filler and kick other no names but you'll remember me next time she thinks she's hot shit and tries her luck on anyone with real talent. Even Vivio is leagues above her now.

Nanoha S1 was the best part of the franchise, but I do agree that Vivid Strike resembles it more than any other part. It cuts down on a lot of the cast bloat that's appeared over the years and focuses on a new conflict between two new characters rather than a new threat to the existing status quo.

You can also tell from his bad grammar and very consistent way of typing that he's actually ACK, a.k.a. Akemi, the phony tripfag that has the same typing style as him and the name he calls anyone that criticizes him. He's mentally ill and is literally incapable of not being obsessive about any show he watches. Remember that by arguing with him you're enabling him and worsening his own mental disabilities.

Why are you strawmanning? I'm just pointing out that your claim he's done anything wrong isn't very credible when you can't back it up with a single objective measure of creative success.

Would you feel better if I added that reddit and MAL hate Vivid Strike, therefore meaning it must be doing something right?

>but I do agree that Vivid Strike resembles it more than any other part.
In what regard? The ruinous plot? The trite characters? The music that's barely there and isn't even good?

>Why are you strawmanning?
Am I, now? You're the one that brought sales up even though it has nothing to do with anything.

>it has a happy genki girl and a sad depressed girl
>therefore it is nanoha s1
You faggots ought to fucking kill yourselves.

Tthe only thing being discussed was your opinion, which has nothing to do with anything by default.

>In what regard?
What's the matter, reading too hard for you?

Who are you even quoting?

Nanoha is always worth it for the doujinshi that eventually come from it.

Cute non-argument, sis.

Oh, so to be like S1 you just have to have very few characters and have the driving force of the plot be the conflict between two characters? That's fantastic, when to be like S1 you have to do things S1 didn't do.

the fucking awesome anal themed ones are the best

Oh I see, you're just retarded.

The fact that Vivio is the only one of the vivids who get paired with Nanoha (and never Fate for that matter) is a goddamn crime.

The wrong guy evidently.

Cool post, hater.

A person same VA.

Nanoha/Fate and Vivio/Einhart were the pairings from Vivid, what are you talking about?

Yeah but nobody mothered making doujinshi of them.

user, there are several hundred NanoFate doujins, many of them take place during or after Vivid, and Vivio/Einhart have at least a couple of dozens, many of them translated too.

Seriously, can you please fucking kill yourself.

You have posted this exact same doujin 100s of times because you are obsessed with attacking people. You try to post that doujin literally every single thread. And you are doing it because you think it "baits" poeople, but it doesn't. Telling you fuck off and kill yourself is not falling for your "bait", it's just wanting you to stop ruining threads.

You can't stand how everyone hates you, so you try to make everyone upset and not enjoy themselves as well. It's fucking insane.

I really want Nanoha to say "Sure, but just don't fall, okay?" with a smug plastered all over.

Nanoha Vivid was so irremediably bad they didn't even waste their time trying to fix anything in the bluray.

StrikerS is better than this. At least it tried to stick to the formular.

It's kinda funny I was rewatching Rocky and decided to watch a bit of this and there are some similarities that made it more entertaining.

This isn't the Nanoha from before but it does kinda feel more like a loli Rocky and that's OK in my book

Rinne Uchiha is a mistake.

We also have some Hajime no Ippo.

All Vivid are best girls.

>a full strength kick to the outside of an extended knee
I let out a little scream in real life. Fuck.

Except Rinne.

That would hurt more for Rinne, but >anime

Why is she standing alone?

Not anymore.

read the floor user

I love it when the opening changes like that, even if it's just something minor.

What always gets me is when the last ep op has sound effects to accompany the music.

I'm tempted to buy the BDs from Gamers for these straps. Vol2 will come with Rinne, 3 with Vivio, and 4 with Einhart.

What is this shit?

Cuuuute. I love the idea of Erio and Caro living their own little fairy tale in the background away from the looks of the rest.

A fanart image.

>Loli MMA
This still bugs me, some of you don't stop claiming this, but all characters, except Miura, grow into hags when fighting, where is the loli MMA?

>every Strike thread starts out with some variation of "Should I watch this?"

I'm happy to have not!Nanoha threads but...

I want to see a scene of Nanoha making adult mode Vivio seiza while lecturing her. Nanoha will have her finger wagging in her face while Vivio is thinking that adult mode was supposed to make her feel like an actual adult.

Friendly reminder that Vivio is an invincible mary sue.

I've watched both this and Vivid and I still don't get why Vivio, Einhart and Fuuka's devices are cute stuffed animals but the rest of the girls' look normal.

In Vivio's case, it's to remember that rabbit that Nanoha gave her when they first met back in Strikers. In Einhart's and then Fuuka's case, it's Hayate fucking around

>its Hayate fucking around
with government funds to make cute intelligent devices

einharts and fuuka's are kinda unique in that they are kinda like real animals

Serious question for everyone in this thread: When was the last time you watched StrikerS?

>Is it good?
Not really, it's constant... a bit on the bland sided of things, but it manages to entertain. And that beatdown was... see that for yourself.

> Is it still Nanoha Ball Z?
You know if Vivid, as a whole, was anything close to Dragon Ball Z's sagas? I would not have much rage to it existing. It's not even close to be a poor man's DBZ. Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Sometime in 2014.